Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who do ya got?
This poll is closed.
Kendrick Lamar 184 74.49%
Drake 6 2.43%
Pusha T should have had a verse on meet the grahams 57 23.08%
Total: 247 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Well it looks like Kendrick Lamar and Drake are in disagreement. Personally I think Kendrick is winning so far.

who do ya got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Drake released a song called Family Matters fifteen minutes before Kendrick released a song where the first three verses are Kendrick talking to Drake's family members about drake being a pedophile who doesn't acknowledge his children

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

they should kiss and make up imho

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
didn't drake have to pull his initial dis track because he had lovely AI tupac and AI snoop (who is still alive...) verses he wrote that sounded 100% like drake verses? i don't even know what kendrick did, that's a loss by default

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

didn't drake have to pull his initial dis track because he had lovely AI tupac and AI snoop (who is still alive...) verses he wrote that sounded 100% like drake verses? i don't even know what kendrick did, that's a loss by default

Yeah in drake's diss track he accuses Kendrick of asking the Tupac estate to give the C&D

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
super saiyan blue goku

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
not too sure about kendrick lamar, but Drake is a pedophile. sorry maybe i'm just old fashioned, but that's a black eye for him imho.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm agree completely. Lamar is a full grown adult and Drake just not have the experience there for this kind of match up.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
cue all the olds coming in to this thread going 'drake who? lamar what?'

drake who?

lamar what?

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Lamar Kendrick is a top 3 hip hop artist of all time and Drake is a guy who hit up eleven from stranger things after season 1

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

She was like "yeah drake is a good friend of mine we talk all the time" and the rest of the world was like "wait isn't she like thirteen years old" and then everyone moved past it

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Do you think their agents manage a publicity optimised beef schedule or do they really believe in this stuff themselves

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

drake already got annihilated by some guy on the internet pretending to be ghostface killah like 15 years ago, everything that could be said was already said

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

rap music? more like crap music

leaptosleep
Jun 13, 2023
Getting a picture of Drake's ozempic prescription was a nice touch

Strategic Tea posted:

Do you think their agents manage a publicity optimised beef schedule or do they really believe in this stuff themselves

It seemed like this to me at first but I dunno. I just remembered the last time Drake got into a spat and it came out that he has an illegitimate son. That can't be good for his image and neither is this pedophilia accusation. Speaking of which, I wonder if Kendrick has some kind of proof.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Game is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Game is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Not sure why we are talking about em but he sure is on some bitch poo poo.

Also his flow is so goddamned wack after he quit doing drugs but somehow people claim he's awesome? Rap God my rear end

Anyway Kendrick is a fully fledged adult rapper and Drake is that dude from Degrassi so I think you know where I stand.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i liked eminem until he started rapping with that weird accent.

drake is a pop star barely even a rapper tbh and the thing with eleven was very sketchy so L for that bitch by default

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
The most perplexing thing is how drake has such a big career at all.

He went from petticoats and starbucks to bulletproof vests and rapping about dropping bodies. It's so phony, why do ppl buy into it? He freestyles by reading off his phone screen, it's pathetic.

I just always think of immortal technique

quote:

If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck,
it just means that a million people are stupid as gently caress.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

drake has failed to put out a single redeemable song in his entire career while kendrick lamar is kendrick lamar. so

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

All these terrible rappers should know when to retire and just record kickass flute records like Andre 3000.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Why the gently caress would you pick a poetry fight with someone who has a Pulitzer

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023
https://youtu.be/ttlKwsAGT84?si=piKnZwhvtrxmypCR

Drake is going to have to step it up

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

Drake is a child actor who got too deep into the role of a rapper and can't remember that his first name is Aubrey and that he was on Degrassi.

Kendrick is King Kunta.

Not even close.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Game is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Game is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Drake is Mr. Hot Line Bling

May 4, 2024
this thread is more expensive than a drake song

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Drake is a loving dork loser but my money is on the Tupac hologram.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
there was a Kendrick/ Future mashup that had Humble over the Molly percoset beat and it was divine and I can't find it anymore

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Drake hit on both Millie Bobby Brown and Doris Burke.

Truly, he contains multitudes.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'd trade both of them in an instant to have Biggie back. Also anyone who releases a dis track is a tryhard loser and yes that includes many of the greats, no exceptions are made. You can come back from being a tryhard loser but the looming specter of having made a dis track will always remain, like a favorite shirt with a stain that won't come out

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
is this like real housewives for young men?

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
coughing baby vs hydrogen bomb

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

my mom wont let me listen to these songs. can someone burn them to a disc for me?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’ll take this opportunity to rewatch Canibus getting comedically eviscerated

https://youtu.be/C412-8e00fs?si=z2TOK7Fov_Hh2muG

This video belongs in a museum

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I still can't forgive drake for all the times I thought someone put on Get Throwed and it was just the song drake used the sample instead :thisagain:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Snowy posted:

I’ll take this opportunity to rewatch Canibus getting comedically eviscerated

https://youtu.be/C412-8e00fs?si=z2TOK7Fov_Hh2muG

This video belongs in a museum

That young man uses some questionable language

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

When the company I work for redid the office a few years back, every floor had a theme, one was famous Canadians, there was a Drake room. Love to have meetings in a room named after a weird lovely pedo incely "artist".

They changed this pretty fast and all the rooms are just numbers now.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ok i listened to the kendrick one where he's basically just like, "you should loving die you pedo" and lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Kendrick countering with "gently caress off nonce" was nice