Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:firstpost:

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

I figured out how he can make back the 44 billion dollars .He should start a gofundme to raise money to upgrade twitter to Xenforo and then just pocket the money.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
that photo of muskers without a shirt reminds me of that time i googled inflation fetish

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He should just buy a cryptocurrency platform. He already has the experience with Paypal.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Social media stocks and crypto are collapsing. I look like a genius for burying all that silver in the back yard.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He should just buy a cryptocurrency platform. He already has the experience with Paypal.

if eBay decides to only accept online payments in whatever crypto company he buys lightning might just end up striking twice (it won't)

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Szyznyk posted:

Social media stocks and crypto are collapsing. I look like a genius for burying all that silver in the back yard.

I was thinking of doing this until I realised that silver only works on werewolves and not on ghosts.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
egon

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

lmbo the wild man did it leon owns lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

How could anyone find this funny? It's actually pretty tragic.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

flubber nuts posted:

How could anyone find this funny? It's actually pretty tragic.

because there's nothing else to laugh about lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Elon 00X

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Elon Musk is a genius. This is all the deep states fault. You would have to be a moron not to understand this!!

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

He should buy SA next imo

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hes got really hosed up lookin balls.

trust me i saw them one time. they are like super hosed up. lovecraftian type stuff goin on down there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We already have two Elon threads, we don't need any more