Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

a marketing team got paid millions to make this

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

xposting from ww3:

Just a FYI that the official logo, and all royal regimental insignia, arm and branch insignia, school and establishment insignia, and officers' and warrant officers' insignia for all uniform sets needs to be redone anyway, and that project is running behind schedule.

It all needs to be updated, or revert to pre-1953 designs, to use the King's Crown rather than the Queen's.

things royalists care about, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

what is that Canada blob actually supposed to be

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Science fiction poisoning! Many such cases!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

BULBASAUR posted:

a marketing team got paid millions to make this

things royalists care about, lol

it was designed in house which makes it more understandable lol

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

it was designed in house which makes it more understandable lol

FF supervising a room full of crayons and finger paint

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

sum posted:

It's funny to take the statement that Russian weapons production is likely to increase for the next two years to mean that they will run out of weapons in two years. They gotta make those kids in J school take more math classes.

Lmao yeah, as soon as Russian production reaches its highest point apparently it just stops tuning out new equipment.

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

BearsBearsBears posted:

The Americans built an anti-drone laser system that costs a million dollars each, the Russians just used a cope cage.

LOL at the idea it would only cost 1 million.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

supersnowman posted:

That is the cost without the add-on that allows it to work outdoors.*

*when weather is nice

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
the tank must be stationary and plugged into a Tesla (C) super charger station

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

supersnowman posted:

You keep the unit price down by moving all the costs to development and maintenance. It's the same way that each F-35 keeps getting cheaper but the F-35 program keeps getting more expensive.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

Lmao yeah, as soon as Russian production reaches its highest point apparently it just stops tuning out new equipment.

Not undergoing limitless exponential growth is the same thing as dying, do you not understand capitalism?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

when did ukraine used to be great

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

when did ukraine used to be great

1919-1990 op

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

The only big thing is they would just switch from renovating older equipment to building just new equipment, but that also already been happening. I guess the pace of the growth of the Russian military would slow, but I don't think its size is the thing holding them back really either.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

DaysBefore posted:

1919-1990 op

I would bump the start to date to after they stopped massacring Jews.

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

tazjin posted:

I agree. :hmmyes:

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

VoicesCanBe posted:

how do anyone make such a claim without their brainstem reflexively responding with "you know this is loving stupid, right"

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Oh, it's The Blob. Reminding the Canadians who their loyalty is actually to.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/daria_kolomiec/status/1786752315380187361?t=wMM33AraKFoXgTaAS8riUg&s=19

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Bar Crow posted:

Oh, it's The Blob. Reminding the Canadians who their loyalty is actually to.

Is it a 20x20 grid of brown pixels?

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

In Leicester Square last week, I saw a digital sign mention a new Russian restaurant opening, and I felt that was super odd. Like, I was expecting there to be baying mobs at the mere prospect of such a thing being even proposed.

Then I see tweets like this.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
it does kinda feel like sour grapes is propelling the liberals into a new status quo of nonstop atrocity propaganda and goofy historical revisionism that's only going to get stronger and more entrenched once Ukraine finally gets partitioned out to russia and poland or whoever

even as they lose interest in the conflict they'll just have permanently mentally recategorized russians as evil barbarians who should be exterminated

Flournival Dixon has issued a correction as of 00:43 on May 5, 2024

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Why not simply read the works of world famous Ukrainian authors?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
mykola hohol.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Tankbuster posted:

mykola hohol.

lol he's listed on Wikipedia's list of Ukrainian writers but his own wikipedia page says

I'm betting there's been some edit wars over that

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Tankbuster posted:

mykola hohol.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Gripweed posted:

Why not simply read the works of world famous Ukrainian authors?

Whoever said "Taras Ukrop, giant of literature" it lives in my head

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

tazjin posted:

a moose getting eaten by a mudgator hindquarters first

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Gripweed posted:

lol he's listed on Wikipedia's list of Ukrainian writers but his own wikipedia page says

I'm betting there's been some edit wars over that

its why I spelled his name the proper aryan way.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Danann posted:

super shocking news: russian systems can actually neutralize the advantages of the abrams this is why i have a spot on the institute for the study of war

many people say "nobody suffered consequences for being wrong on iraq" but they don't properly internalize the principle that nobody suffers consequences for being wrong, ever. This is how you still get people actually trusting ISW and all these yahoo outfits lol. Just mountains of wrong garbage that nobody cares to disprove, or even return to for a second look.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
look abrams is now in moscow, you can't dispute that

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

supersnowman posted:

I'm still blown away that a single Abrams costs 10 million to manufacture, but perhaps I shouldn't be.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://t.me/Suriyak_maps/2801

Kotlyarivka, on the Kupyansk front, has been taken by the Russian Army.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

*films a person on the bus reading a book minding their own business*
"Look at this loving rear end in a top hat what a god drat FREAK"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

*films a person on the bus reading a book minding their own business*
"Look at this loving rear end in a top hat what a god drat FREAK"

What if that's a fake book cover and it's really Mein Kampf being read...? :thunk:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Horseshoe theory posted:

What if that's a fake book cover and it's really Mein Kampf being read...? :thunk:

https://twitter.com/metalgearobama/status/1344102150259974150?lang=en

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀
Idk if this is a tinfoil hat thing, but I think I'm being micro targeted for ads based on interacting with Gradenko ITT? This is the only ad I've gotten for two days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzYvBd-Rus

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I once read Mein Kampf on a bus because I had a history tutorial, and only after I stepped off the bus did I realise how much of a loving lunatic that must have made me look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
havent been folliwng this war anymore but this clip of a troop guy for russia hoisint ghr stars and stripes made me laugh. the guy is like "first usa vs usa battle of ukraine war?" made me laugh. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjiTK01D3jg&t=450s

haha