Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

aahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
atari 2600 rear end country

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

WTF is that on the right? A low pixel count pile of poo poo with a maple leaf over it?

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

so which ss regiment is it a homage to?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

supersnowman posted:

WTF is that on the right? A low pixel count pile of poo poo with a maple leaf over it?

it's a man milking a moose

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

it’s obviously a Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery reference

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

supersnowman posted:

The dumbass still hold to his maximalist goals of retaking Ukraine's 1991 borders. There is no point to Russia being there until they get his brain to acknowledge material reality.

Its not even their 1991 borders cause they want Crimea, which they forcibly annexed in 95

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Dreylad posted:

it's a man milking a moose

Found this.

https://twitter.com/evaginet/status/1786566059153060195

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

they're removing the crown? murmer murmer

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

how are people still this blissfully unaware of American healthcare. It's the design neoliberalism has for the entire world. It's important people know what the fuckers have planned for all of us.
if you describe american healthcare accurately to a foreigner i assume they think you are pushing brazen falsehoods and cartoonish propaganda

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Spergin Morlock posted:

they're removing the crown? murmer murmer

they were going to have to remove the crown anyway because they have a king now (so far...)

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if only the tzarking knew!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

lmfao, the next person that FF pisses off is going to buy him this avatar.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
There's a bigger version of the pixel splotches.

BearsBearsBears posted:

Apparently there's a bigger version of the blob pattern. People online are saying it looks like a man (likely a Canadian) jacking off a moose.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

they were going to have to remove the crown anyway because they have a king now (so far...)

No, they had to change the crown not remove it. Now there's no crown at all. Can you have a king without a crown?

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
https://twitter.com/NAFORaccoon/status/1785731247521579494

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Lostconfused posted:

No, they had to change the crown not remove it. Now there's no crown at all. Can you have a king without a crown?

ask a jacobite i suppose

ff, care to chime in

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Slightly more detail on the removal of "partially fit for duty" status for the Ukrainian mobilization.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/96631

quote:

The concept of “limitedly fit” for military service will be abolished in Ukraine. This follows from the order published by the Ministry of Defense on the website of the Ukrainian government. It will come into force on May 4

Vladimir Zelensky signed the law in early April. It follows from the document that people previously recognized as partially fit for service will have to undergo a medical examination again.

Main points from the document:

▫️ People with clinically cured tuberculosis can serve in TCC and support units;

▫️ A conscript who has “residual effects” after cured tuberculosis is considered fully fit for service;

▫️ Those suffering from advanced HIV infection are considered unsuitable for service. Other carriers of the virus will go to the rear units and the TCC; if the HIV carrier does not show symptoms, he will serve at the front;

▫️ People who have had a primary cancer tumor operated on, or who have a “slowly progressing” disease, can go to serve in the rear. This also applies to Ukrainians of military age with cancer of the skin or lower lip;

▫️ Those whose cancer is in stable remission are considered fully fit;

▫️Pregnant and postpartum women are considered fit for service if the pregnancy and postpartum period passed without complications. Complications give the right to leave or dismissal;

▫️In addition, Ukrainians with mild mental disorders can serve in the rear.

@Slavyangrad | Inna👋

Most seem to be rear duty only but I don't trust those will hold for too long with the manpower shortage they have in infantry units on the front line.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Telling a squad of babushkas going through chemo that it's up to them to grab a rifle and repel a russian advance because the 1488th Tactical Marine Air Assault Special Force Mechanized "Dirlewanger" Brigade did a tactical retrograde move in the middle of night because of their superior NATO officer-led independent initiative.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

checking in is this real

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

The Protagonist posted:

checking in is this real

https://twitter.com/CanadianArmy/status/1786410394627825706

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Endman posted:

aahahahahahahaha

what is that even?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
i assume that FF has not posted about it because he is currently organizing a rogue artillery brigade to shell toronto due to this affront to king and country.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

1stGear posted:

i assume that FF has not posted about it because he is currently organizing a rogue artillery brigade to shell toronto due to this affront to king and country.

This has been rated true, by real monarcho-communist patriots. Trust the plan.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
FF Quebec separatist arc

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

bedpan posted:

what is that even?

i think this means the armed forces failed to load so google lets you play a little browser game instead

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm guessing it's a pixelated map of Canada after their upcoming annexation of Alaska and New England.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

it's a moose taking a huge poo poo

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

it’s a mooninite loving a Latvian

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Supposedly it was an "inhouse" project.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ardennes posted:

Supposedly it was an "inhouse" project.

more of an outhouse project if you ask me

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
I mean Cadpat is a good camo pattern but you don't have to make it your whole identity

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

It’s based on statistical analysis of the parafrag bombs in the PTO that was done by RAND and McNamara’s whiz kids in the early 60’s, if anyone cares to look it up.

Considering the terrain is materialism which is haram. Spreadsheets are halal.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

supersnowman posted:

Slightly more detail on the removal of "partially fit for duty" status for the Ukrainian mobilization.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/96631

Most seem to be rear duty only but I don't trust those will hold for too long with the manpower shortage they have in infantry units on the front line.

Getting sent to the front with 'slowly progressing' cancer

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Regarde Aduck posted:

Getting sent to the front with 'slowly progressing' cancer

artillery shells progress much faster once fired

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Is it good or bad to have people with tuberculosis in your trenches?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nix Panicus posted:

Is it good or bad to have people with tuberculosis in your trenches?

It's mild

And endemic

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

tuberculosis is over

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
FF should be waking up soon. looking forward to his thoughts on the logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck