Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
FIGHT FOREVER!!!

BOTH THESE GUYS! BOTH THESE GUYS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

You still got it!! [said to 38 year old guy]

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I know it’s wrestling! It’s in the name of the show!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fucker posted:

FIGHT FOREVER!!!

What?!?!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Fucker posted:

FIGHT FOREVER!!!

What?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

herculon posted:

I WHAT know WHAT it’s WHAT wrestling! WHAT It’s WHAT in WHAT the WHAT name WHAT of WHAT the WHAT show!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

what?!?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
HO - GANS I.Q
HO - GANS I.Q

he has made it absolutely clear, and I think the fans need to stop bringing it up

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
LETS JACK TO CHY-NA *clap clap, clapclapclap*

She's dead. Please, stop ladies and gents.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

HO - GANS I.Q
HO - GANS I.Q

he has made it absolutely clear, and I think the fans need to stop bringing it up

no, seriously, i do not have a 10 I.Q. we were discussing the I.Q. of hulk hogan

because terry bollea's I.Q. is not 10, like you're trying to say

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this is awesome is v overused, like sriracha a few years ago

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
chanting sriracha is cool

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I like punk but I kinda hate the punk chants. You feel me?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Die Rocky die definitely needs "die"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

yea ok posted:

This is low-key the most brutal thing you can change to a youngish guy who's nowhere close to retiring and I don't know why it's not used more often.

I bet you could get Randy Orton to shoot murder you if you chanted this at him.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
(to the tune of Seven Nation Army) OHHHHHHHH [WRESTLER'S NAME HERE EVEN WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT THE METRE]

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yea ok posted:

the tna crowd chanted this to chris harris after his braden walker run, when the dude was like 35, and it was the funniest poo poo in the world

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
pinkie sanchez started his own you still got it chant at some random tiny rear end show at my town's baseball field

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

MotU posted:

pinkie sanchez started his own you still got it chant at some random tiny rear end show at my town's baseball field

yikes lol

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

bring back "sweep it up rear end in a top hat"

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"turn the screen on" needs to die bc they need to stop forgetting to turn the screen on in the firs tplace

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
you de-serve it!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
LET'S GO BEACHBALLS

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
One! Two! ... twooooooooo SWEEEEEET

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

yea ok posted:

a 26 year old jay lethal got an unironic one of these when he came back to roh in 2011

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Skeezy posted:

I like punk but I kinda hate the punk chants. You feel me?

do people still do the Punk chants? I feel like they fell off right around the time he started getting his rear end beat in MMA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't die, the chant. not saying "please don't die" to the chant. it's not a bad chant but it's futile

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Rarity posted:

LET'S GO BEACHBALLS

BEACHBALLS SUCK

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

If it's from a UK audience it should probably be in a pauper's grave, imo

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Walking by a graveyard, hearing a muffled "WONT YOU BE MY GIRL" coming from it, and picking up the pace

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
"YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m fine with both these guys but fight forever needs to leave. It fuckin sucks no matter what.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Thauros posted:

a 26 year old jay lethal got an unironic one of these when he came back to roh in 2011

Jesus Christ lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
ONE FALL!

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if you chant 'E C DUB' without also throwing your chair into the ring you're a coward

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Oh Snapple! posted:

If it's from a UK audience it should probably be in a pauper's grave, imo

lol I'm remembering going to an NXT show where American Alpha stood there with their hands on their hips while a bunch of British people did the Yaya/Kolo chant at them

that was a good time

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I think all chants are good.
Sorry.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Let's get sexy!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Armitage posted:

"YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!"

That’s a good chant but a bit complex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pla! Yer! One! Pla! Yer! One! Pla! Yer! One!

im sick of it