Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
complete namblarchy

Lady Gagazula
Aug 13, 2005

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my
Joker Face
Melman

LuxuryLarva posted:

complete namblarchy

a state of lol against lol

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I think that the anarchists are wrong about drugs being helpful tools for protests but if you just want to cause a riot you should probably just give free beer to chuds until they freak out and start fighting the police.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/SocAfrikan/status/1710739408712876516

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have just created a temporary autonomous zone by closing the bathroom door

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Accidentally made a good point. Despite all those concessions Napoleon still sent a honky army down to Haiti to reenslave it.

Edit) And after Dessalines got and he dispossessed and executed the former ruling and middle classes, then Europe decided it was too much effort to re-enslave Haiti now and they would just sanction it instead. Sure that allowed them to depict Dessalines as an anti-white monster, but look at how well the Polish soldiers who defected from Napoleon's Army were treated, plus I'm pretty sure it was France's fault that the classes in Haiti was so racialized to begin with

Yadoppsi has issued a correction as of 04:31 on May 15, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yadoppsi posted:

Accidentally made a good point.

No they didn't. Hamas has by all accounts treated hostages as well as they possibly could. This idiot just had a knee-jerk reaction to the Al Aqsa Flood and rushed to morally condemn the resistance to genocide.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

No they didn't. Hamas has by all accounts treated hostages as well as they possibly could. This idiot just had a knee-jerk reaction to the Al Aqsa Flood and rushed to morally condemn the resistance to genocide.

Oh sure, the whole tweet's incoherent, I mostly just wanted to jump off and talk about Haiti because I recently reread CLR James' work and it was on my mind.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

what’s the point of citing Louverture on anything when someone can just say “and look how he ended up” to shut you down?

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Weembles posted:

what’s the point of citing Louverture on anything when someone can just say “and look how he ended up” to shut you down?

promoting sectarianism is a sure fire way to divide and conquer

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
love to be a Swiss Muslim who integrates Julius Evola and Guenon into my theology, leftishly

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
there's a character in ong's hat who I was able to tell was clearly based on him when 1) he's a white boy anarchist hanging around a Moorish Science Temple weirdo and 2) he's sexually interested in a teenager

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe posted:

So Wilson/Bey was a collaborator with the Shah's government in addition to writing from NAMBLA

https://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/hakim-bey-introduction/

anarchist/pederast/white hotep is one hell of a multiclass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
it's a survival strategy

if you're only one of them then you people just ignore you or put you in jail but if you're all of them they keep you free to study you as a rare beast