Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

Real hurthling! posted:

Test the well for glyphosate first. It may be a moot question

I don’t believe there’s any to begin with. We live in a secluded area. Our only neighbors, that we live right next to, haven’t used any yet.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Presumably your well is getting groundwater from tens or hundreds of feet down and that's all in enclosed piping so I can't see a huge risk there. Unless its like a real old timey well that's a hole in the ground with a bucket and a rope and stuff? Nothing in any glyphosate label I can find mentions anything about staying away from wells, just 'do not apply directly to water,' and at least in the US the label is the law.

Thanks for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I live in a condo in Chicago and would like to put some windowboxes/planters up with some greenery, or maybe even just some little annual flowers. I wanted to get stuff done sooner, but I'm also having some poo poo come up that means my funds/time that I can spend loving around with stuff are a little short this month. If I wanted to spread some annual flower seeds (like, I just got a pack of mixed wildflower seeds or whatever) just for fun, what's about the latest I could feasibly do it this summer and have them bloom?

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

death cob for cutie posted:

I live in a condo in Chicago and would like to put some windowboxes/planters up with some greenery, or maybe even just some little annual flowers. I wanted to get stuff done sooner, but I'm also having some poo poo come up that means my funds/time that I can spend loving around with stuff are a little short this month. If I wanted to spread some annual flower seeds (like, I just got a pack of mixed wildflower seeds or whatever) just for fun, what's about the latest I could feasibly do it this summer and have them bloom?

It's a little late to start seeds. I'd put some annuals in there for this year.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah dont scoff at buying started plants, especially for planters where you may want to change it seasonally and you want to visualize what its going to look like as you design it.

In personal news i bought 12 assorted hosta uh bulbish looking sprout things.
July should be made in the shade. We'll see.