Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
"3SJShop.com specializes in political and military themed embroidered clothing and patches. All orders are handmade and made-to-order. All patches listed for sale are made in Florida, USA and all profits generated from sales goes to 3SJShop staff. All military regalia are replicas. Proceeds in no way benefit foreign militias, governments, or groups"

Always look at an about us or faq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

Hamas has brought out the moble SAM launchers against israeli apaches in Jabaliya, sadly in this instance it didnt hit but it's a start

======

isn’t that the kind of thing that just grounds helicopters? absolute PR disaster if one gets shot down

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Hamas has brought out the moble SAM launchers against israeli apaches in Jabaliya, sadly in this instance it didnt hit but it's a start

======

hot drat it's a fuckin Anti-Air Doohickey

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Chief McHeath posted:

lord jesus father allah am i just dog puke sick of these assholes loving screeching “aurughhhhggg that’s anti semitism your uhhhh anti-semitic” at ANY criticism of israel i mean holy poo poo have you ever seen a bigger bunch of pissbabies

what's really irritating is that there is a visible increase in anti-jewish rhetoric due to the conflation of zionism and judaism. so now i see comments section that are like "zionists are perverted, greedy, scum that run the whole world!" and then AIPAC or somebody saying "good jews are zionists." and then you've got folks saying all pro-palestine protests are anti-jewish and i'm tearing my hair out. 😩

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Tsitsikovas posted:

"3SJShop.com specializes in political and military themed embroidered clothing and patches. All orders are handmade and made-to-order. All patches listed for sale are made in Florida, USA and all profits generated from sales goes to 3SJShop staff. All military regalia are replicas. Proceeds in no way benefit foreign militias, governments, or groups"

posting this is praxis

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tsitsikovas posted:

wow support for florida

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
you’re better off throwing money at the kinder foundation.

though I am not sure how we will get stuff in now that Egypt closed the border since Israel took over the Rafa border

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/me_observer_/status/1791216213785268522?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

the footage of hezbollah’s carrier drone is crazy. it looks like they made it themselves. one large carrier drone with two submunitions. the fact a stateless group like Hezbollah can put this together is pretty cool.

surprised the main drone doesnt also have a warhead if they're gonna fly it into the ground anyway but maybe theres not enough juice in their engines

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

john mearsheimer is a rarity in american academia, like norman finklestein, they have a clarity of mind, principles and realism that really sets them apart from the venal cowards you normally find in american univeristies.

John Mearsheimer has enough grasp of historical materialism and political economy that he might have been a formidable adversary if this was another time. Fortunately, we live in a period that "hegemonists" like him are getting poo poo thrown their way by their own side

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

The Israel Lobby has between 30-50 page about how the authors aren't antisemitic and of course support the right of the State of Israel to exist in principle, and you can still guess what the sole criticism of the book has been for 20 years.

30-50 wild caveats

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Chief McHeath posted:

lord jesus father allah am i just dog puke sick of these assholes loving screeching “aurughhhhggg that’s anti semitism your uhhhh anti-semitic” at ANY criticism of israel i mean holy poo poo have you ever seen a bigger bunch of pissbabies

"Crybully" sums it up perfectly. It seems to be a very common tactic across many political spectrums right now.

People leveraging social justice clout but also managing to look like pathetic wimps while simultaneously being in privileged [redacted for antisemitism] positions.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

us/china tensions feel like theater. whatever hosed up deal the two countries have with each other has been going strong for half a century. threat of new cold war and ww3 are just lucrative and coercive tools that both countries ruling cadres can use.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

us/china tensions feel like theater. whatever hosed up deal the two countries have with each other has been going strong for half a century. threat of new cold war and ww3 are just lucrative and coercive tools that both countries ruling cadres can use.

America's the old guy at the gym. Thick. Grey hair and bald. Puts up big numbers despite pushing 60, he's the big guy. Obviously juices. Kinda weird in the old man powerlifter way, wear jeans at the gym. China joined and was pathetic. Uses the smith machine. Just a scrawny nerd guy, the old man and his clique all made fun of him. China goes home and trains. He trains for years, following all the latest sports science and buys protein powder by the pound. He goes back to the gym and he is shredded. Thousand pound club guy. Just this absolute unit and on top of it all, he is hot as hell. Full head of hair that looks great even when sweaty. Mid 20's and loving life. He's a cool dude and friendly, just a nice guy to everyone. This pisses old man America off. America hosed up his shoulder, his overhead press is pathetic as a result. He is stinky, and his age is really showing. Now everyone wants to hang out with China, but not before America has one last deadlift challenge....

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

hey mom its 420 posted:

https://3sjshop.com

really loving cool merch but kind of expensive, and I'd have to pay import tariffs to ship it over to EU.

so I guess I'll just make my own ansarallah flag with some sharpies

interesting, thanks

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Justin Tyme posted:

America's the old guy at the gym. Thick. Grey hair and bald. Puts up big numbers despite pushing 60, he's the big guy. Obviously juices. Kinda weird in the old man powerlifter way, wear jeans at the gym. China joined and was pathetic. Uses the smith machine. Just a scrawny nerd guy, the old man and his clique all made fun of him. China goes home and trains. He trains for years, following all the latest sports science and buys protein powder by the pound. He goes back to the gym and he is shredded. Thousand pound club guy. Just this absolute unit and on top of it all, he is hot as hell. Full head of hair that looks great even when sweaty. Mid 20's and loving life. He's a cool dude and friendly, just a nice guy to everyone. This pisses old man America off. America hosed up his shoulder, his overhead press is pathetic as a result. He is stinky, and his age is really showing. Now everyone wants to hang out with China, but not before America has one last deadlift challenge....

this is ageist

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Lazy_Liberal posted:

what's really irritating is that there is a visible increase in anti-jewish rhetoric due to the conflation of zionism and judaism. so now i see comments section that are like "zionists are perverted, greedy, scum that run the whole world!" and then AIPAC or somebody saying "good jews are zionists." and then you've got folks saying all pro-palestine protests are anti-jewish and i'm tearing my hair out. 😩

Perfect reason not to bother with pointing to the Israel lobby as if it's the primary reason for American support for Israel. It's a side-dish to launder US money back to US politicians. Even without the lobby the US would support Israel to the hilt. It's a military outpost of the White race.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

dead gay comedy forums posted:

John Mearsheimer has enough grasp of historical materialism and political economy that he might have been a formidable adversary if this was another time. Fortunately, we live in a period that "hegemonists" like him are getting poo poo thrown their way by their own side

he is an evil dumbass who is slightly less stupid than the other evil dumbasses who constitute his class.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Clip-On Fedora posted:

this is ageist

stinky

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Clip-On Fedora posted:

this is ageist

Willa alt detected

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

tristeham posted:

he is an evil dumbass who is slightly less stupid than the other evil dumbasses who constitute his class.

(which is why the "enough" is the important part. It doesn't need to be much at all)

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

======

Really hope whether they made these themselves or are getting them under the table from somewhere, that there's more where that came from. Nothing would save more lives from this loving genocide than Hamas being able to knock out Israeli aircraft.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Gantz declared his intention to quit the government and call for an election if Netanyahu doesn't agree to meet his demands for a new plan of action until June 8th.

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1791888844071071791?s=19

The "plan" includes 6 road markers:

1. Bringing all the hostages home

2. Toppling Hamas (lol), demilitarizing the strip (lmao), and guaranteeing "Israeli security control" (lmfao)

3. Creating an "American-European-Arab-Palestinian administration" that'll act as Gaza's civil government alongside the Israeli security forces and lay the ground for a future authority that's neither Hamas nor the PA

4. Returning the northerners home until September 1st

5. Advancing normalization with Saudi Arabia

6. Conscription for all Israelis (presumably he's talking about Haredim and maybe also Palestinian citizens here)

Well, most of this stuff is totally unachievable, so practically speaking, it doesn't matter much if Netanyahu "agrees" to the plan or not, but if he doesn't (particularly because some of his supporters and coalition members might dislike points number 3 and 6) than hopefully Gantz actually follows through on his threat and destabilizes everything but he's a spineless bitch so who knows.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 19:29 on May 18, 2024

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

nooooooo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sancho Banana posted:

Gantz declared his intention to quit the government and call for an election if Netanyahu doesn't agree to meet his demands for a new plan of action until June 8th.

2. Toppling Hamas (lol), demilitarizing the strip (lmao), and guaranteeing "Israeli security control" (lmfao)

3. Creating an "American-European-Arab-Palestinian administration" that'll act as Gaza's civil government alongside the Israeli security forces and lay the ground for a future authority that's neither Hamas nor the PA

6. Conscription for all Israelis (presumably he's talking about Haredim and maybe also Palestinian citizens here)

Well, most of this stuff is totally unachievable, so practically speaking, it doesn't matter much if Netanyahu "agrees" to the plan or not, but if he doesn't (particularly because some of his supporters and coalition members might dislike points number 3 and 6) than hopefully Gantz actually follows through on his threat and destabilizes everything but he's a spineless bitch so who knows.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/712712604276428800

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Sancho Banana posted:

did they post his job on indeed? by the time June 8th comes around no one is going to remember this threat and it will be another Saturday.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Sancho Banana posted:

Wow bringing all the hostages home, defeating hamas, winning the war? wow so simple!

Everything here, is literally everything the israelis have been trying and failing to do this whole time, parts 1-4 is so laughably beyond israels ability and scope of reality he might as well asked for nothing.

Also he doesnt need a plan to make the saudis suck your dick they'll do it for free they're whores and dogs.

I dont understand what he thinks he's doing with this stupid list of demands that will never be met.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Sancho Banana posted:

Lmao most of these points are complete fantasy. Israel is crumbling.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Anyways, benny gantz can poo poo his diapers and squeal like a pig as much as he wants, Hamas and the resistance will win, and Hamas and the resistance will decide the future of Gaza, and Israel will die.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat I bet Netanyahu never thought to try points 1-5 at all, at no point did netanyahu say he wants to defeat Hamas during the war, benny is suggesting some really innovative things!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

LOL if Benny gantz asked for advice from the loser arab zionists on how to save his shithole country israel is loving doomed.

========

‎Hebrew media: Gantz visited Arab countries before his press conference‎

‎Israel's Channel 12 revealed that Israeli War Council minister Benny Gantz held secret meetings in several Arab capitals before holding his press conference tonight.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%82%D8%AF%D9%85

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

dead gay comedy forums posted:

(which is why the "enough" is the important part. It doesn't need to be much at all)

why do you think he’s a more competent ghoul? id guess if we were to pivot to war with China then the American empire would crumble even faster than it already is

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

anyways, looks like the israeli government is coming apart, and Hamas will win.

======

‎Urgent | Netanyahu: At a time when our soldiers are fighting in ‎#رفح‎ Gantz chooses to issue ultimatum to prime minister instead of Hamas‎

‎Urgent | Netanyahu: Gantz's conditions mean ending the war, defeating Israel, sacrificing prisoners, maintaining Hamas and establishing a Palestinian state‎

‎Ben Gvir: Gantz is a small leader and a big deceiver‎

‎Israel's far-right Internal Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir:‎

‎Gantz is a small leader and a big deceiver, and from the moment he joined the government, he was mainly focused on dismantling it.‎
‎Gantz's trips to Washington were only a small part of his intrigue.‎
‎Whoever makes proposals to the Haredim regarding the conscription law in exchange for dissolving the government and chants slogans about responsibility is a liar and a hypocrite.‎

‎Israeli Minister of Communications: The war government has long since become leftist‎

‎Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karei:‎

‎Gantz threatens to resign by June 8 if we don't give in to his demands, and I suggest he resign tomorrow.‎
‎Gantz wants to bring the Palestinian Authority to control Gaza.‎
‎The war government has long become leftist and a means of weakening the prime minister and the right-wing government.‎

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat Israel is so winning you guys they're totally gonna win this Benny Gantz has got this in the bag!

===

‎Al-Qassam announces more operations today‎

‎Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades:‎

‎Our mujahideen targeted Merkava tanks and a troop carrier east of Jabalya.‎
‎Our mujahideen targeted a special force that was holed up in a building with a shell and then lured its members into opening tunnels that were pre-booby-trapped and detonated.‎
‎Together with the Jerusalem Brigades, we targeted the Israeli operational headquarters east of Jabalia with a number of mortar shells.‎
‎We targeted a special force that barricaded itself in a building with a TBG shell and then lured soldiers into a booby-trapped tunnel opening and blew it up.‎

‎Urgent | correspondent ‎Sirens sound in Ashkelon in southern Israel‎

‎Israeli media: A difficult event for the army in Gaza‎

‎Israeli media reported Saturday evening that a difficult event had occurred for the Israeli army in Gaza.‎

‎This comes after the Qassam Brigades announced that it had killed 20 Israeli soldiers in two operations east of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.‎

Al-Qassam kills 5 soldiers and targets a troop carrier east of Rafah‎

‎The al-Qassam Brigades‎‎, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (‎‎Hamas‎‎), announced on Saturday evening that it was able to lure an Israeli force, detonate a bomb, kill 5 of its soldiers and wound others east of the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.‎

‎It also announced that it had targeted an Israeli troop carrier with a "Yassin 105" shell in the vicinity of the cemetery, east of Rafah.‎

‎Earlier in the day, al-Qassam confirmed that it had killed 15 Israeli soldiers in an operation in the same area.‎

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

does it even matter if this insane loser leaves the coalition

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

drat Israel is so winning you guys they're totally gonna win this Benny Gantz has got this in the bag!

===

‎Al-Qassam announces more operations today‎

‎Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades:‎

‎Our mujahideen targeted Merkava tanks and a troop carrier east of Jabalya.‎
‎Our mujahideen targeted a special force that was holed up in a building with a shell and then lured its members into opening tunnels that were pre-booby-trapped and detonated.‎
‎Together with the Jerusalem Brigades, we targeted the Israeli operational headquarters east of Jabalia with a number of mortar shells.‎
‎We targeted a special force that barricaded itself in a building with a TBG shell and then lured soldiers into a booby-trapped tunnel opening and blew it up.‎

‎Urgent | correspondent ‎Sirens sound in Ashkelon in southern Israel‎

‎Israeli media: A difficult event for the army in Gaza‎

‎Israeli media reported Saturday evening that a difficult event had occurred for the Israeli army in Gaza.‎

‎This comes after the Qassam Brigades announced that it had killed 20 Israeli soldiers in two operations east of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.‎

Al-Qassam kills 5 soldiers and targets a troop carrier east of Rafah‎

‎The al-Qassam Brigades‎‎, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (‎‎Hamas‎‎), announced on Saturday evening that it was able to lure an Israeli force, detonate a bomb, kill 5 of its soldiers and wound others east of the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.‎

‎It also announced that it had targeted an Israeli troop carrier with a "Yassin 105" shell in the vicinity of the cemetery, east of Rafah.‎

‎Earlier in the day, al-Qassam confirmed that it had killed 15 Israeli soldiers in an operation in the same area.‎

Has anyone out there tallied up a semi-credible number of Israeli soldiers that have died after Oct. 7?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Gantz is just throwing a bone to Lieberman/the liberal zionist crowd who've been yelling at him and Gallant to resign in protest of Netanyahu's handling of the war for months. As is evident from these ridiculous "just win lol" demands, Netanyahu's detractors in Israel clearly don't understand why the war effort and the negotiations are actually failing, at least not fully, but it doesn't matter. I'd be suprised if Netanyahu agrees even theoretically to let a multinational force manage the strip instead of a purely Israeli one (neither is achievable anyway).

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 20:09 on May 18, 2024

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

my small city thats in the middle of nowhere USA had a small Palestine protest at the city's main park so hell yea

dti

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Chillgamesh posted:

Really hope whether they made these themselves or are getting them under the table from somewhere, that there's more where that came from. Nothing would save more lives from this loving genocide than Hamas being able to knock out Israeli aircraft.

looks like a strela to me, so under the table. They might have huge stores of them or very little, we can't know.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

Funny how even Israel's "left" acts like an imperial overseer of Palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Vomik posted:

why do you think he’s a more competent ghoul? id guess if we were to pivot to war with China then the American empire would crumble even faster than it already is

Mearsheimer is an example of the kind of materialist-informed analysis that facilitated the rise and success of the us empire. he can both describe the past and present and make reasonably accurate predictions about future outcomes in these contexts because, again, his ability to make sense of the world is not shackled to liberal self-delusion and nonsense. rather, his analysis is maladapted marxism in the same way that competent capitalists used to use the three volumes (ok maybe they never finished vol. III) to reinforce and uphold the material and ideological superstructures of capitalism.

he was right about gwot/afghanistan/iraq, he was right about ukraine, and he's right about palestine. he had been agitating for a china-dominated approach to hegemonic power maintenance since before the gwot, and he was right on that as well. but only right in the strict sense that it would have been the best decision to advance the medium- to long-term interests of the us empire. it's very likely too late now, but mearsheimer is only human and i suspect he will only admit that in a throwaway op-ed to a second-tier outlet as an emeritus (retired).

unfortunately for mearsheimer and fortunately for the rest of us, the decision-making leadership of the us is and has been focused on facilitating transnational capitalism rather than the traditional national strategic interests that realist political scientists understand. my own take on this is that the USSR's dissolution taking place a few decades before China's ascendency made them an unambiguous threat to the us empire is what saved the world from the us maintaining a national/imperial strategic focus amongst its decision-makers. in other words, there was enough of a gap between the USSR and the PRC serving as legitimate rivals to us hegemony for fukuyama to write another lovely book that provided the intellectual veneer for the past thirty years of stripping the copper out of the imperial walls.

all of this in turn directly drives what we're seeing out of the genociders' actions not only towards palestinians, but between the us and israel. and it's why palestine will ultimately win, because people in the imperial core like mearsheimer are on the outside looking in. like dead gay said, he'd have been a worthy adversary in a counterfactual world, but in reality it's ggnm