Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Gofer did you tell them I helped you move the meat stacks?

insane anime posted:

I personally trained you on Spork AIDSing PVP combat maneuvers....I groomed you, unpromptedly sent you my entire BDSM goon fap folder warez link, which I notice went undownloaded-youve always been entitled, and we even confided in you the various reasons for our divorces and criminal charges. And now this. The entire guild bank of meat gambled away by an entrusted officer no doubt. drat you vile fiend. drat you to Hell. When I'm done doxxing you and your family you're going to wish you were never born. You should've stuck to Club Penguin. You were out of your league from the loving start. I want you to know that 6 pack of Coca Cola I sent to your house as a congratulatory gift on your KoL membership was personally tbagged by me before you drank it. I hope Shelby dumps your rear end at homecoming and you get ran over by a train

insane anime posted:

Well, kid, or should I say Max, let's just see what Riverside Junior High thinks of your little betrayal..Oh, and did I mention, Maxy, that your mom is going to be getting a few crank calls on her cell phone from me and the Joe Pesci soundboard? Muahha, you should have never betrayed the guild; you knew our power and what we were capable of. I have no problem feeding you to the Goonfleet.

insane anime posted:

It was blood in: the humiliating post we made a teenager write for the incorrect subforum asking to be added to the Kingdom of Loathing Goon Guild and subsequently 6 hour probated for while he was at school, and it will be blood out--releasing your social security number a group of hungry offsite pedophiles that want nothing more than to rape a child to death. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face, but someone has to defend our server territory tonight from Farks finest

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Two years after an 11 year old couldn't get a loving forum account, we had the guild officer role. That's what the neets don't realize. If I got one thing against the goons, it's this ... no one gives meat to you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

goferchan posted:

Oh lol I found it

lmao at this and the coke rewards

copy
Jul 26, 2007

holy loving shitt

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Uncle Frank posted:

in kingdom of loathing there was a guy who would buy coca-cola rewards points for meat. I used to scavenge every 12 pack box or bottle cap anyone in my family would drink to sell to this guy. Another person has set up an account which would take money people had sent it and invest on premium/high value items. It seemed like a scam on paper but everyone had meat investments and after a certain time you could request your money back and any interest you'd earned and it would always send it.
I would always lose my money in the gambling game so I was always selling coke rewards points and hoping for good interest rates.

goferchan posted:

The economy in that game was awesome. I got promoted to an officer of the goon guild when I was like 14 and immediately demoted everyone else and raided the clan stash for a bunch of good poo poo then I sold it and lost all the money in the gambling game. My defense in the thread was that I was going to reimburse it all if I had won

goferchan posted:

Oh lol I found it

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm sorry Paulie, I don't have the meat right now, I swear I'll have it for you on Friday

insane anime posted:

Well, kid, or should I say Max, let's just see what Riverside Junior High thinks of your little betrayal..Oh, and did I mention, Maxy, that your mom is going to be getting a few crank calls on her cell phone from me and the Joe Pesci soundboard? Muahha, you should have never betrayed the guild; you knew our power and what we were capable of. I have no problem feeding you to the Goonfleet.

insane anime posted:

It was blood in: the humiliating post we made a teenager write for the incorrect subforum asking to be added to the Kingdom of Loathing Goon Guild and subsequently 6 hour probated for while he was at school, and it will be blood out--releasing your social security number a group of hungry offsite pedophiles that want nothing more than to rape a child to death. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face, but someone has to defend our server territory tonight from Farks finest

insane anime posted:

I personally trained you on Spork AIDSing PVP combat maneuvers....I groomed you, unpromptedly sent you my entire BDSM goon fap folder warez link, which I notice went undownloaded-youve always been entitled, and we even confided in you the various reasons for our divorces and criminal charges. And now this. The entire guild bank of meat gambled away by an entrusted officer no doubt. drat you vile fiend. drat you to Hell. When I'm done doxxing you and your family you're going to wish you were never born. You should've stuck to Club Penguin. You were out of your league from the loving start. I want you to know that 6 pack of Coca Cola I sent to your house as a congratulatory gift on your KoL membership was personally tbagged by me before you drank it. I hope Shelby dumps your rear end at homecoming and you get ran over by a train

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao holy poo poo oh m ygod

Winty
Sep 22, 2007

Runescape used to have a lot of people transferring items between chars, and the only way to do that was to go to a remote area, drop it, log out, then log in with your other char and pick it up. i would follow people who looked like they were about to do this just outside of screen range so they couldn't see and steal their poo poo when they dropped it. one time i stole everything from a guy with top level gear including thousands of runes and i was p done w with the game after that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Winty posted:

Runescape used to have a lot of people transferring items between chars, and the only way to do that was to go to a remote area, drop it, log out, then log in with your other char and pick it up. i would follow people who looked like they were about to do this just outside of screen range so they couldn't see and steal their poo poo when they dropped it. one time i stole everything from a guy with top level gear including thousands of runes and i was p done w with the game after that

I stayed just off screen and watched you do that and told the admins.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Winty posted:

\

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

you had to do the drop off to transfer thing in this ancient korean mmo called nexus kingdom of the winds. i was collecting golden acorns to transfer my character's home to a different city, you needed twenty and you had to obliterate thousands of squirrels since the drop rate was terrible. my brother and i shared passwords to make this easier. i had collected 19 but when i logged in i saw they were gone but nothing else. when i confronted my brother about it he kept lying about stealing them, so i made him sit down and log in himself. instead, he me stabbed in the leg with a loving pencil and we were both banned from playing the game anymore. still do not trust him.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Trash Ops posted:

you had to do the drop off to transfer thing in this ancient korean mmo called nexus kingdom of the winds. i was collecting golden acorns to transfer my character's home to a different city, you needed twenty and you had to obliterate thousands of squirrels since the drop rate was terrible. my brother and i shared passwords to make this easier. i had collected 19 but when i logged in i saw they were gone but nothing else. when i confronted my brother about it he kept lying about stealing them, so i made him sit down and log in himself. instead, he me stabbed in the leg with a loving pencil and we were both banned from playing the game anymore. still do not trust him.

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Trash Ops posted:

brothers ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Trash Ops posted:

lmao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Trash Ops posted:

Lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

it was like a proto ragnarok online with the simultaneously awesome/insane idea of having player controlled advanced classes - so if you wanted to make your warrior a barbarian you had to actually deal with other players who would decide whether you could. i am sure there are some hilarious gently caress ups from this but i never got to try it because of my brother's betrayal.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trash Ops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trash Ops posted:

Lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

in phantasy star online there was a rare weapon called the NUG2000 Bazooka. someone in the lobby was levitating in midair, surrounded by players, and named "infamous_nugz". i thought he was a developer or a popular guy that got the weapon named after him. he said 'first 3 to join my game gets free stuff!' and i ran to the lobby and managed to join. he said just join his mission and he'll drop the items there. the mission was taking forever to load, and eventually it kicked me back to the main menu. complete save corruption, all the items gone. I didn't have any copied backups so I ran to my brothers bed and woke him up crying.

that was in 2003. i was trying to remember the guys name and i googled "phantasy star online nugz". the guy was still terrorizing private pso gamecube servers a decade later lol

quote:

Opt and Nugz folks have been disconnecting everyone and the server's been constantly on and off (as said). Chances are it might not be you, if you think everything's set up correctly.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/516243-phantasy-star-online-episode-i-and-ii/43801957?page=1

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

great av

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

in phantasy star online there was a rare weapon called the NUG2000 Bazooka. someone in the lobby was levitating in midair, surrounded by players, and named "infamous_nugz". i thought he was a developer or a popular guy that got the weapon named after him. he said 'first 3 to join my game gets free stuff!' and i ran to the lobby and managed to join. he said just join his mission and he'll drop the items there. the mission was taking forever to load, and eventually it kicked me back to the main menu. complete save corruption, all the items gone. I didn't have any copied backups so I ran to my brothers bed and woke him up crying.

that was in 2003. i was trying to remember the guys name and i googled "phantasy star online nugz". the guy was still terrorizing private pso gamecube servers a decade later lol

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/516243-phantasy-star-online-episode-i-and-ii/43801957?page=1

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

The economy in that game was awesome. I got promoted to an officer of the goon guild when I was like 14 and immediately demoted everyone else and raided the clan stash for a bunch of good poo poo then I sold it and lost all the money in the gambling game. My defense in the thread was that I was going to reimburse it all if I had won

goferchan posted:

Oh lol I found it

Hahahahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Winty
Sep 22, 2007

oops. my bad. lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Trash Ops posted:

mbt posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

insane anime posted:

can you post any of the good responses

Lol. You'll notice nobody thanks me for crafting 213 enchanted eyepatches and adding them to the clan stash.

goferchan fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 25, 2022

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
What a loving knob!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

goferchan posted:

Lol. You'll notice nobody thanks me for crafting 213 enchanted eyepatches and adding them to the clan stash.

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

goferchan posted:

lmao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

mbt posted:

lmao nugz

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

What a loving knob!

Holy poo poo. Why did goferchan do that?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Arrhythmia posted:

Holy poo poo. Why did goferchan do that?

he didnt it was goferdude

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

goferchan posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

goferchan posted:

Oh lol I found it

lm,fao