Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Professor X: to me, my voters

I hope everyone votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
What's the answer? Live in fear and panic from these assholes? The people who died sure didn't.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

just stop being afraid

bing bong so simple

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

kazil posted:

just stop being afraid

bing bong so simple

This entire thread is about how stupid small minded fake and fragile these people are.
But we're also scared of them?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Imagine being 80 and going to prison or jail for shady poo poo crimes or being an rear end in a top hat to people trying to get access to family planning care - like just be old and live out your days in wallowing hatred in a BarcaLounger watching YouTube of Andy Rooney you old fucks.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

This entire thread is about how stupid small minded fake and fragile these people are.
But we're also scared of them?

small minded fake and fragile can be extremely harmful if they have power, you dolt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Preoptopus posted:

What's the answer? Live in fear and panic from these assholes? The people who died sure didn't.

Vote! In EVERY election, and I emphasize that because there are elections happening all the time that you are part of, and probably unaware of. For county sheriff, etc.

Donate money if that's what you can do.

Donate time and effort and energy for a campaign, contact them, they will put you to work and be so grateful for your effort!

Talk! Talk to your family, your friends, about our hosed up political situation.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Steadiman posted:

But Steve Bannon said the government would never get to Rudy

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1791820378580377901

It's like the government officials didn't even listen to Steve's podcast. Sad

With Bannon going to jail maybe Ruby can move into his ditch.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

kazil posted:

small minded fake and fragile can be extremely harmful if they have power, you dolt

All I'm saying is that if you look back in history through all the awful evil poo poo that has ruled over human souls. The Maga movement is the weakest most performative bullshit that has ever existed. loving salty rear end fake rear end pussies all of them.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Preoptopus posted:

A couple of things (not aimed at you, everyone in the thread in general).

If you get a majority of your news on all things Trump from this thread, remember that this thread is a very condensed version of Trump World News.

People from various places in society who are in the know about the things we are interested in and come here for in the thread's various incarnations, are giving us the rundown on things that many other people in society may have only a peripheral sight on and are not privy to. We're full-on looking at it all, and are understandably concerned at what we read and see.

The other thing I'd like you to consider is, do the extreme things you read about in the thread directly affect you, yourself? It's one thing to read about heinous acts occurring and another to be actually experiencing it in your day to day life.

That isn't meant to in any way downplay the heinousness, I just want you all to consider that maybe extreme people are acting extreme, and are not the norm. In places that aren't near you.

Maybe republicans want EVERYONE to think that everything is under threat, and not jus their base, or perhaps other third-Party anti-US actors are stirring up the pot for another election year, without any care at all to the damage it does to our society.

Just something to think about, because I give a poo poo about you guys.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I heard one of the officials hid in a giant birthdaycake and Rudy was hornily rubbing his hands together expecting a stripper to pop out, well the official popped out and served rudy which shattered his fragile shoulder girdle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

All I'm saying is that if you look back in history through all the awful evil poo poo that has ruled over human souls. The Maga movement is the weakest most performative bullshit that has ever existed. loving salty rear end fake rear end pussies all of them.

ok but people are already dying