Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

what does unalarmingly misogynistic look like

grandmas bake the best cookies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

symbolic posted:

same, it stung more than i thought it would

yeah :smith:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

what, are you kidding? I love women. I even include my wife in that category.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I listened to Lagwagon in high school, and when I moved into my first apartment, my little brother got me their latest CD, "I Think My Older Brother Used to Listen to Lagwagon."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Toadette's babble voice in Paper Mario TTYD is adorable

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I was a nerd with an afro when I was 12. I am still a nerd with an afro 30 years later

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Heath posted:

Toadette's babble voice in Paper Mario TTYD is adorable

i mustve played this game a dozen times. too broke to play the remake for now... game on, gamers...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

cumpantry posted:

i mustve played this game a dozen times. too broke to play the remake for now... game on, gamers...

have you tried investing in crypto

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

I listened to Lagwagon in high school, and when I moved into my first apartment, my little brother got me their latest CD, "I Think My Older Brother Used to Listen to Lagwagon."

lagwagon is still great, propagandhi kicks rear end too

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i dont listen to a lot of punk from that era anymore but Pennywise never gets old, imo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

symbolic posted:

have you tried investing in crypto

i think back in 2016 i put $60 in a microsoft coin or something. it became $120 the next day. but i forgot the login or mightve just been too lazy to try and i believe i am the current day proud owner of 5 cents worth of crypto. so thats some progress

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mor eo f a hxc/post hardcore folx myself. perhpas some blackened or crust even?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stux posted:

amen to that brotha, pageninetynine doing a few shows with Saetia and City of Caterpillar around the Chicago area made me wish i lived in the midwest for the only time ever

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

symbolic posted:

amen to that brotha, pageninetynine doing a few shows with Saetia and City of Caterpillar around the Chicago area made me wish i lived in the midwest for the only time ever

holy....

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/@NoDeal/videos

one of the most epic youtube channels out there. Free of charge.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Stux posted:

I used to really like choking victim and the bands in that little circle, sadly the guy from that band is a huge rear end in a top hat too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

lagwagon is still great, propagandhi kicks rear end too

I have never listened to a propagandhi song despite being really into the weakerthans, I should do that