Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
drat Monkeu can't even spare us a post for this rereg to talk about the Warriors, just has to post about Drake smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Dexo posted:

drat Monkeu can't even spare us a post for this rereg to talk about the Warriors, just has to post about Drake smh.
Has to budget, drake needs him

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
oh my god is monkeu really a drake stan

edit: i don't want to completely derail the NBA chat but lmao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648004&userid=233030#post539335892

kingcobweb fucked around with this message at 21:04 on May 4, 2024

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Dexo posted:

Quality posting alert, thank you.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lol

lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1786853305651499437

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

kingcobweb posted:

this is the least surprising reveal ever

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Is this a "can come back and play" type deal? Or a "scamming the team he's never playing again" one?

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Neither. They gave him the player option when he signed the contract so they owe him some money.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

piratepilates posted:

Is this a "can come back and play" type deal? Or a "scamming the team he's never playing again" one?

He gets paid whether he can play or not. The player option means he had an option to cancel the last year of his contract and become a free agent early, which he obviously isn't going to do because no team is giving him anywhere close to $21M

For another example, LeBron also has a player option this offseason which means he may play next year under his current contract, or he may become a free agent and sign a new contract with the Lakers or some other team that drafts Bronny

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 4, 2024

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

edit: i don't want to completely derail the NBA chat but lmao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648004&userid=233030#post539335892

Aussie Drake stan Warriors fan WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Telluric Whistler posted:

Aussie Drake stan Warriors fan WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR

🎶 we didn’t start the fire

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

piratepilates posted:

I mean he can absolutely play if it is physically possible for him to. I would imagine that’s his goal. Wether or not he will is up to his body

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Anthony Edwards

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Wolves in 16

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Oh baby

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
https://x.com/kevingarnett5kg/status/1786930260908384748?s=46&t=m7M2hSFPsMoubJP7KxMwLQ

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

OzFactor posted:

Anthony Edwards

My god

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Ahoooo

KG please be at TC

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Paul Pierce's Truth Game made me reengage with the NBA as a teen, the 02 Eastern Conference Championship Game 3 and 08 Finals Game 4 comebacks are core memories, but that is much more Thigh of The Truth I was ever expecting to see.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I was getting nacho fries what happened

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

verbal enema posted:

I was getting nacho fries what happened

kendrick set drake on fire and the wolves won game 1

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Wolves won despite their bench getting beat up and Jaden McDaniels doing nothing on offense. Awwwooooo

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its cool that post retirement Paul Pierce just seems to be chilling all the time

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Fate Accomplice posted:

kendrick set drake on fire and the wolves won game 1

i am genuinely agog at this drake kendrick poo poo but i grew up during 'east coast vs west coast' where dudes were getting shot instead of x mentions feelings hurty

but who gives a poo poo about any of that manufactured marketing horseshit when we have ANTHONY EDWARDS

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Lockback posted:

Wolves won despite their bench getting beat up and Jaden McDaniels doing nothing on offense. Awwwooooo

The strength of this seasons team is that they've had guys step up. Ant got things cooking early, Kat got things going coming right out of the 1st half break, and then Naz got them going later and then Ant comes back to seal it. Fun game!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

Denver also had 33% more free throws made than the Wolves had attempts

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

that tech on ant lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Naz Reid

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

you misspelled ant edwards

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Of all retired players, KG has the biggest gap between how much I liked him as a player, and how much I like him now. He just seems like such a positive dude about all the current players and I think it rules.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if im the nuggets i treat this as a loss

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fate Accomplice posted:

the wolves won game 1

what the....

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghost Dog posted:

that’s loser mentality

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

but what kind of defensive ingenuity can they take from this game?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

It's actually a moral victory for the Lakers

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Ammanas posted:

you misspelled ant edwards

naz he reidn't

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Wolves win in Denver and my three-year-old is finally toilet trained.

I don't think this weekend could possibly get any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

Crazy Ted posted:

The Wolves win in Denver and my three-year-old is finally toilet trained.

I don't think this weekend could possibly get any better.

Congrats on the milestones

Twolves are fun as hell