Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Welp, mates. [holding back tears] Rainin' Blud got me gob smacked.. [mouth agape, british teeth atop a piss yellow tongue] Fought hip hop would always be top, but 'is..I'm gutted..I should have been a metal 'head all along. Hearing Slayer makes Skepta sound like proper shite..

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Welp, mates. [holding back tears] Rainin' Blud got me gob smacked.. [mouth agape, british teeth atop a piss yellow tongue] Fought hip hop would always be top, but 'is..I'm gutted..I should have been a metal 'head all along. Hearing Slayer makes Skepta sound like proper shite..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

'ip-'op

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

insane anime posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3f7ky9weUk&t=2s

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX38NShYm24

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJFZSHU-TQ

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

insane anime posted:

absolutely disgusting british lad sobbing: wish me nan hadnt rowed wif me now. full stop

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

absolutely disgusting british lad sobbing: wish me nan hadnt rowed wif me now. full stop

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

8. The Legend of Zelda (repeat)
Always fun to revisit. Skipping the Second Quest this time, though.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

38) pokerogue (pc, cleared classic mode)

this is neat, it's a browser fangame that takes the pokemon battle system and transposes it onto a slay the spire kinda roguelite-y thing. it's not a perfect recreation of every battle mechanic (yet, it's still in active development) but it works really well and since its just an account based browser thing you can play it on basically anything and the save data carries over, been playing a bunch on my phone in my work downtime. final boss wasn't too tough but some of the rival fights getting there were nightmares lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

this is neat, it's a browser fangame that takes the pokemon battle system and transposes it onto a slay the spire kinda roguelite-y thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*jumps up like i was electrocuted* It's in active development?! Why didn't you say that sooner. Installing the non virus browser plugin game now.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

youll be singing a different tune when you see the amazing pulls ive gotten from the egg gacha

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

youll be singing a different tune when you see the amazing pulls ive gotten from the egg gacha

i'll bet you pull to the egg gacha

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

37) dancing furby (game boy color, cleared dance mode on all difficulties)

if i may be allowed a mamkute moment here. surprisingly decent. i've played much much worse rhythm games, and recently

38) pokerogue (pc, cleared classic mode)

this is neat, it's a browser fangame that takes the pokemon battle system and transposes it onto a slay the spire kinda roguelite-y thing. it's not a perfect recreation of every battle mechanic (yet, it's still in active development) but it works really well and since its just an account based browser thing you can play it on basically anything and the save data carries over, been playing a bunch on my phone in my work downtime. final boss wasn't too tough but some of the rival fights getting there were nightmares lol

beginning to understand where you got that username lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

"To limit one's Gaming is to limit one's Mind." -- absolutely anything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*jumps up like i was electrocuted* It's in active development?! Why didn't you say that sooner. Installing the non virus browser plugin game now.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Arcade Archives: Mystic Warriors (Nintendo Switch, Spyros 1CC, 646k points)
2. Sega Tetris (1998, Dreamcast, 1CC)
3. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Trilogy version)
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (Trilogy version)
5. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice (Trilogy version)
6. Gradius III (SNES, Hard difficulty, 1CC, reached 2-2)
7. Felix the Cat (NES)

it's fine. looks quite nice. level design is pretty uninspired and its way too easy but i dont regret spending 30 minutes with it i suppose.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
1) Hogwarts Legacy
2) Aliens: Fireteam Elite
3) Styx: Master of Shadows
4) Starfield
5) Battlefield Hardline
6) Styx: Shards of Darkness
7) Metro 2033
8) Intravenous 2: Mercenarism
9) Metro: Last Light
10) The Bunker
11) Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus?
12) She Sees Red
13) Metro Exodus
14) The Gallery
15) Blade Runner
16) The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker

This is a mystery game about interviewing a handful of people (with some one-off additions here and there) a bunch of times in order to both hopefully solve a murder and sort out their mental health issues, as you take the role of a new therapist who is replacing (and on the down-low, investigating the recent death of) the clinic's previous therapist.

I actually did pretty decently overall I think, aside from annoying someone a little too much towards the end. I figured out which patient the murderer was (it's random-gen, so different for each run. In my case it was an unfortunate 'Manchurian Candidate' kind of situation) without any incorrect guesses, plus I helped the other patients get past their trauma... well, although I helped them all get past it, one was still pretty unhappy about being served a prison sentence, as I refused to declare them temporarily insane.
So, uh, yeah... although I was given a happy ending epilogue, it was finished off with a quick mention that I had been murdered in much the same way as Dr Dekker, shortly before the patient in question was carted off to prison. So yeah, in a way, two murderers were caught in the same murder investigation - not bad! Just a shame one of the victims ended up being me :v:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

blaster master zero 2, 100%