Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Didn't vote for him in 2020, definitely won't in 2024. The big difference this year is instead of ignoring all the texts from democrat party supporters I'm replying that they're morally depraved pieces of poo poo.

I've noticed every time I reply to one telling them to gently caress off I get a an increase in spam emails for a week or so. I think it hurts someone's feelings lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

We shall NoJoe on the beaches, we shall NoJoe on the landing grounds, we shall NoJoe in the fields and in the streets, we shall NoJoe in the hills; we shall never surrender.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

The first one I made is 180x40, which is the same for this one.

I stole some random tags from others and found a 180x68 so here's that version as well:

Ideally I'd like the whole "Genocide Joe" portion to fit in frame, but truthfully I'm super unsure of what the official sizes are supposed to be. I basically just took dimensions from my tags and from others. I'm unsure of what the max height can be.
I'm also open to any changes anyone might want made.

Scarabrae posted:

Looking forward to NoJoe Joevember

No Joevember

The Demilich has issued a correction as of 20:39 on May 4, 2024

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

say no to joe

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Demilich posted:

I stole some random tags from others and found a 180x68 so here's that version as well:

Ideally I'd like the whole "Genocide Joe" portion to fit in frame, but truthfully I'm super unsure of what the official sizes are supposed to be. I basically just took dimensions from my tags and from others. I'm unsure of what the max height can be.

No Joevember

These are so cool.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

The Demilich posted:

No Joevember

:hmmyes:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

If anyone want to confirm the preferred dimensions for tags I'd appreciate it.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

The Demilich posted:

gently caress yeah.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Demilich posted:

If anyone want to confirm the preferred dimensions for tags I'd appreciate it.
i don't think there is an actual size rrstriction because there is no formal process of uploading them. personal preference, i like the second one better cause it gets the whole text together

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

The Demilich posted:

No Joevember

Thank you for your service

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Write in for Ismail Haniyeh

:toxx:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

The Demilich posted:

No Joevember

that 180x40 one has 10/10 timing on it, you did a really good job with both of them

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Alright so here are all of the finished ones:

180x40:

180x40:

180x90:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
excellent work, they are all gang tags i would be proud to display

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

excellent

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

World Famous W posted:

excellent work, they are all gang tags i would be proud to display

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
All are excellent, and while the timing on #2 is immaculate Id probably lean towards 1 or 3.

Also I realized my first two posts itt were about the gangtags so if it wasn't clear lemme state the obvious: I ain't voting for Genocide Joe.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
very nice.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
But I want to not vote for Joe now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smug jeebus posted:

if you truly feel it in your heart you can not vote for joe every day

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
the no Joe mindset

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I did not vote for Joe before
I won't vote Joe in '24

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

smug jeebus posted:

what do you think you're doing right this moment?????

mags posted:

the no Joe mindset

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

I will never vote for the decrepit genocidal rapist who owes me $600.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

furthest thing from my mind

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Macklemore is a cringe elemental but he's on the right side of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpyl21JH6mA

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I’m not voting for Joe extra hard today.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

why don't we just open a "not going to stir raccoon poo poo into my morning coffee for at least 1 week" toxx thread, might actually get someone who fails that one at least.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Morbus posted:

why don't we just open a "not going to stir raccoon poo poo into my morning coffee for at least 1 week" toxx thread, might actually get someone who fails that one at least.

this is that thread

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
it gets easier every day

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Morbus posted:

not vegan

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nor is genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
itll be the first time i can legally vote (ty george soros for my secret immigrant mail in ballots) and im proud to be writing in "hillary clinton"