Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ringo Roadagain posted:

"we did not release him over a sexual harassment allegation. we just didnt renew his contract"

new era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ringo Roadagain posted:

"we did not release him over a sexual harassment allegation. we just didnt renew his contract"

new era

the thing is, they've posthumously booked his character in NXT like the biggest piece of poo poo in the world, and it's pretty much outright said in kayfabe that he was murdered for being a bad person!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Apparently he told the reporter that if they were going to cite news sources, to cite credible ones, and then said that. lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HHH is terrible at answering any sort of HR questions

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Apparently he told the reporter that if they were going to cite news sources, to cite credible ones, and then said that. lol

The Failing Fightful Times*

*who we use to launder what are essentially puff pieces pretty much every day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/jedigoodman/status/1786860721508433958

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

for real though whats the deal with this answer? is it actually a savvy response because maybe admitting that one of your workers sexually harassed another one of your workers might open you up to some legal poo poo? or is triple h just a loving moron? like I would think a good response would be how things are different now and this sort of behavior will no longer be tolerated under the new management.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Ringo Roadagain posted:

for real though whats the deal with this answer? is it actually a savvy response because maybe admitting that one of your workers sexually harassed another one of your workers might open you up to some legal poo poo? or is triple h just a loving moron? like I would think a good response would be how things are different now and this sort of behavior will no longer be tolerated under the new management.

Dudes a fuckin moron, yes

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Dudes a fuckin moron, yes

this is what I thought, but just wanted to make sure

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The political hit

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Big “how dare you imply we’d hold someone accountable for sexual misconduct” energy on that answer.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If you were making top wwe star money for the last decade how would you dress?

I would dress like a mid 2000's high school student, personally.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Last night's QR code
https://twitter.com/TheKamDreesen/status/1786459036679909630?t=44-J9b69pkcGiC3QCm0h4A&s=19
Really think the thing is happening tonight

Backlash is starting now! If you feel like live watching and posting use the old WM40 thread. It was turned into a general PPV/weeklies live chat.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4058003&pagenumber=92&perpage=40

:nsavince:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

lol at how whiny he’s being over a perfectly reasonable question, also gotta take a shot at the sheetz

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Majinfoose posted:

She knows what company she works for

Yeah kind of, in that the rear end-grabbers like to have their rear end-grabbing reflected for everyone to see.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

God this is such dogshit.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if WWE does something in the sphere I might go. Seeing a movie in there was loving incredible

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1786873950326133192?t=Le2xdJG41x-lqBjCn_Oh2g&s=19

Lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Finished up last night's Smackdown. Very good episode. Lots of really good matches and the promos were very good. Everything is really clicking right now.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

lmfao

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Oh, could they take Fale next? And Chase Owens?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

“We release people all the time but also he wasn’t released and also you guys are jerks for asking me questions!!!!!”

WWE keeps rocking and rolling, I see. Absolute transparency and respect for the audience.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
All he had to say was "yes, he was released and I cannot comment any further at this time." Why does he have to get so mad over it?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

maybe you should expose the PR laundering they ask you to do then coward!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Rhonne posted:

All he had to say was "yes, he was released and I cannot comment any further at this time." Why does he have to get so mad over it?

How dare anyone question the great WWE?!? Didn’t you see how profitable they were? You don’t wanna harsh the vibes by asking them to be accountable for something like one of their employees actions.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cm punk got locked in the bathrooms at titan towers and now he’s spending the night in vince mcmahon’s gym

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Extra funny he's shittalking the few places the rest of the company still openly talks to, and in the case of PWInsider has bent over backwards to make that easier than ever by defending all their bullshit creative and firings and transparently-done-to-avoid-Vince-ramifications dealings like it's actually their job more than reporting news is. Like yeah by all means burn those bridges, the last you have left on your side

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/TheEnemiesPE3/status/1786868095090409888

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cmpunk got trapped in a bathroom lol
https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1786870363093148042?t=XSE-bVr0Gl_zbTMVEZIUrQ&s=19

Drew strikes again

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/raulisonline/status/1786880895628267867

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the coward is pretending like he’s gonna do anything other than post the next “HHH reportedly received a standing ovation backstage after tonight’s show which made the most money of all time” story handed to him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this kid.... has receipts for days!!!!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lol, had to check and it's actually real.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont know what the gently caress dave is saying but i know he's 100% on the money

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Still mad that the mean old dirtsheets made him fire his good friend Bill DeMott.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i dont know what the gently caress dave is saying but i know he's 100% on the money

My interpretation is that he's saying that the outlets that regurgitate WWE PR pieces should take this as a lesson that they don't give a gently caress about you and will throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Are there even any actual reputable pro wrestling news outlets? Most just seem to be people who collate social media posts or make review podcasts you have to spend $5 to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
POST wrestling and anyone who john pollock works with except wei ting