Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gumball Gumption posted:

I did it. I told her to. And look, everyone is talking about it.

How many replacement ribcages did Lyra go through when you and they were prepping for this spot? Did you have an aide run down to Walmart and get a 24 pack or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Logan vs Cody was good. The Saudi Crowd fuckin sucks though, there were a bunch of times when WWE would film the crowd and all the women who were wearing the black robes would duck and cover and wave off the camera, I have no clue about their religion or politics except that women don’t have rights and they killed that journalist, everything I know about this place I read here

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

How many replacement ribcages did Lyra go through when you and they were prepping for this spot? Did you have an aide run down to Walmart and get a 24 pack or something?

Nothing happened, she's fine, we did great

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gumball Gumption posted:

Nothing happened, she's fine, we did great

then why are your hands covered in shards of broken pottery

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

george r r martin?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
No one's ever finishing a story again

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I have no clue about their religion or politics except that women don’t have rights and they killed that journalist, everything I know about this place I read here

You truly are a pioneer in the field of being a pathetic goon. Like, loving hell.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Dutch Mantell speed run

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

You truly are a pioneer in the field of being a pathetic goon. Like, loving hell.

Sorry for not being well versed in a place I’ve never been and will never visit

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Couldn't have driven it one more mile??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Your first mistake was watching the blood money show. Your second mistake is admitting you watched the blood money show.