Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol but also me if we could afford it.

depending on where you live you might be required to get a permit to have that many cats, this might sound crazy, but some people like to hoard them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

great thread idea after a tumultuous time for many imps, thank you and bless you Major :hai:

this is Millie. we were told she is a corgi-pitbull mix but we did a dog DNA test and it turns out she's a mix of like 9 different breeds lol. mostly pekingese, which blew our minds.

she's 12 but still has the energy of a puppy when she's excited. we've had her since she was barely 2 and she is the sweetest dog of all time

and here she is when she was a little younger, her snout isn't as grey here. she reminds me of a dragon quest creature in this photo lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Millie ftw

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Most of our cats were rescued from a feral colony outside our old place. We got all the adults spayed and neutered and rescued three litters of kittens most of whomst were adopted out through the SPCA

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Most of our cats were rescued from a feral colony outside our old place. We got all the adults spayed and neutered and rescued three litters of kittens most of whomst were adopted out through the SPCA

:)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thread reminded me that my sister took her cat of two or so years to a different vet than usual today and learned after all this time that Violet is actually a boy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All cats are women

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
hahaha Millie is the cutest! Especially in that reindeer outfit :D

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

All cats are women

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lunch

Toaster

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

thread reminded me that my sister took her cat of two or so years to a different vet than usual today and learned after all this time that Violet is actually a boy

... its pretty easy to tell

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

... its pretty easy to tell

she was saying no other vet ever noticed+she adopted him from a friend so i guess she never really questioned it. it's baffling

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

this is blowing my mind

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not my cat but a cat that used to live near me

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

great thread major

This is Horus, he likes to jump on to the controller when I'm gaming a bit too hard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Not my cat but a cat that used to live near me

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

symbolic posted:

Bro why you gotta put Violet on blast like that lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

oh i forgot to mention in my post that everyone else's pets ftw too

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Poppy's favorite thing is this pikachu head, she plays fetch with it lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

great thread major

This is Horus, he likes to jump on to the controller when I'm gaming a bit too hard

Hello Horus :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Major Isoor posted:

So, let's see those imp pets! Apologies in advance if this thread is too off-topic, (feel free to close if so) but I figured we were probably due for a convo regarding the fuzzy critters we know and love

Anyway, to start things off here are my two greyhounds. Tazo here is nine, and very much loves his toys:

And Opal here (4y/o) is very lazy even for greyhound standards, and food is her life. Here she is, begging for food like at every other half-chance she gets:

oh hell yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

beatrix sees a dermatologist for an undiagnosed allergy that makes her constantly itchy

good pic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

AND ALL THE REST

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It's Krauser

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

All the imp pets look like sweet hearts and homies.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

this is Ozzie, he sits in my lap when I play games, and leans his entire weight on controllers and mashes sticks and buttons. it's great

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

haha aww, what a cat! :D I didn't realise how many pets would be in the Zone - and what luck, all of them are great!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

this is Ozzie, he sits in my lap when I play games, and leans his entire weight on controllers and mashes sticks and buttons. it's great

He wants to play Xbox

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

He wants to play Xbox

heck, me too

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

This is Laika. She is a smooth collie.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
anyway I wordlessly posted one looking dumb on first page but here's an actual intro

Two girls. Heidi:

And Darcy:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Trying to teach Winston how to use an Xbox 360 controller

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Drinkslinger posted:

Trying to teach Winston how to use an Xbox 360 controller

he's doing great so far

Deathslinger