Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ArfJason posted:

im more lolling at the insanely twitter way of acknowledging a rape

*sigh* can we just NOT rape? can we just not?? do i need to tap the "rape is bad" sign??

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

im more lolling at the insanely twitter way of acknowledging a rape

*sigh* can we just NOT rape? can we just not?? do i need to tap the "rape is bad" sign??

ugh lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just found out the speedrunner is a rapist (too weak to break drywall)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
looks like with Mike leaving they are finally learning some lessons

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I thought LuigiLetsgo420 was based until I found out he raped and killed a girl in 1990. Now I have to say he is quite cringe.

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I thought LuigiLetsgo420 was based until I found out he raped and killed a girl in 1990. Now I have to say he is quite cringe.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao but also Jesus Christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R*pe? In TYOOL 2023? Thought we were past this…

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

lol

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Take some time off to reflect on empathy. Runner loses couch privileges for Rachet and Clank: Size Matters (100%).

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

Take some time off to reflect on empathy. Runner loses couch privileges for Rachet and Clank: Size Matters (100%).

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

That Little Demon posted:

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
COmputer ... enhance

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

COmputer ... enhance

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Squeezy Farm posted:

COmputer ... enhance

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Phenomenal

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Squeezy Farm posted:

COmputer ... enhance

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

COmputer ... enhance

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

oh yeah binch? you think you're real loving funny, laughing it up with your cis pals, safe at home? well let me tell you something. this queer enclave has had it up to here with being labeled predators simply for making money pretending to be busty pre-teens. we have a saying in speedrunning: "walls are a suggestion." think about that for a second.

I'll wait.

not so safe at home any more, are you?

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

ol yeller posted:

Squeezy Farm posted:

COmputer ... enhance

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Demonchild Elise: But what about us?

Coomphrey_Splatart : We'll always have AGDQ.

Demonchild Elise : When I said I would never leave you.

Coomphrey : And you never will. But I've got a job to do, a glitched White CJ run of San Andreas. Where I'm going, you can't save the animals. What I've got to do... the unmemeable Minus. Elise, I'm not the finest spark, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of subs, bits, and all the Discord Nitro in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

[ Demonchild Elise's vtuber model changes to sad ascii face - her donation button grows larger]

Coomphrey : Now, now...

[Coomphrey gently places his hand under her chin, clipping horrendously, and raises it so their eyes meet]

Coomphrey : Here's looking at kids.

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Coomphrey : And you never will. But I've got a job to do, a glitched White CJ run of San Andreas. Where I'm going, you can't save the animals. What I've got to do... the unmemeable Minus. Elise, I'm not the finest spark, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of subs, bits, and all the Discord Nitro in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

[ Demonchild Elise's vtuber model changes to sad ascii face - her donation button grows larger]

[Coomphrey gently places his hand under her chin, clipping horrendously, and raises it so their eyes meet]

lmfao

Reprogram Plus
Sep 24, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Jesus lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dongicus posted:

dear god lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 72 days!

Dongicus posted:

lmfao

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dongicus posted: