Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Games based on scamvertisements should be a genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I hate gardenscapes

I've never played it but any ad I see is woman and child begging for money while freezing with obnoxious crying sfx and I just want them to go ahead and explode at this point. Ads that try to manipulate emotions just cause anger

It's funny because Gardenscapes is a pretty chill match-3 game where beating the levels lets you buy more stuff for your garden, and advance the plot of the game (which is about a guy and his parents restoring their garden) but the ads are terrible.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
League of Angels?

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!
The worst I’ve seen are all those bingo/blackjack games which claim that if you play it for 2 hours a day you’ll win $1000.
The blatant lying is bad enough, but all their ads are poorly acted tiktokers talking about how rich this game gets them.