Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Yup that post has it basically covered. Get volatile magic from:

1) farming LW4 zones with karmic boost
2) volatile harvesting tools
3) farm eternal ice from strikes or alt parking in Bjora Marches and converting it to volatile magic

Then use the VM to buy trophy shipments. When you have too many T5 trophies, convert them to T6 in mystic forge (check fast farming to see if it’s profitable) or use them for crafting research notes.

Running Drizzlewood Coast metas will also give a lot of crafting materials via the reward track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Dang I was hoping there was like, a specific set of zones more likely to drop them form enemies that I could just get a bit of while doing my daily poo poo to help reduce the cost of that other stuff a bit. Oh well, looking forward to the wizard vault roll over next week.

ghost story
Sep 10, 2005
Boo.

Nuebot posted:

Dang I was hoping there was like, a specific set of zones more likely to drop them form enemies that I could just get a bit of while doing my daily poo poo to help reduce the cost of that other stuff a bit. Oh well, looking forward to the wizard vault roll over next week.

Just the weekly zones with the map bonuses. Those rotate - you could hang out this week in cursed shore, fireheart rise, frostgorge sound, malchor's leap, mt malestrom, and southsun cove for various t6s this week.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

You can target farm specific T6 trophies based on mob type and map bonuses but AFAIK it’s less efficient than VM farming unless you really only need one type of trophy

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

There are also the Jade Bot modules from End of Dragons that will get you extra trophy drops from all mobs. I think they pay for themselves in a reasonable amount of time.