Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Presto posted:

"Elon Musk" sounds like a Star Wars name. And Elon would 100% be on the Empire's side.

He'd be some Ice Moon slaver just dealing in Deathsticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Oh just gently caress off, I’m fine with the fact that our many cultural and imperialist crimes against humanity are finally being reckoned with, but this is just too much

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who programmed this poo poo? Some dude from the mid-west who has never seen Are you being served?

Forget Are You Being Served. Bertie Wooster would be embarrased by this.

RC and Moon Pie fucked around with this message at 22:57 on May 4, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

There were allegedly one point two million Model Y registrations in 2023.

So if we’re being extremely generous here, that’s a couple billion dollars for Tesla, max.

Meanwhile, some hero with nine shares saved the company fifty‐six billion dollars. :smugdog:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

kazil posted:

It's his kid's birthday and he's made approximately 300 posts today

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

anyone of them about his kid?

He's got like 10 kids, so there is a good chance he forgot about the kid's birthday.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

this is just so deeply embarrassing. it's the marketing version of "how do you do fellow kids" . I feel deep shame for everyone involved, but only because they're incapable of feeling it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Presto posted:

"Elon Musk" sounds like a Star Wars name. And Elon would 100% be on the Empire's side.

Was the Death Star supposed to have huge panel gaps?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ActualKnight posted:

I know I'm late on this, but

There once was a man from Nantucket

Tried his cybertruck off-road and mucked it

The tires sunk in the sand,

The frunk closed on his hand...

He abandoned his stranded rust bucket.

Worth the wait, this is greatexcellent

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Steadiman posted:

this is just so deeply embarrassing. it's the marketing version of "how do you do fellow kids" . I feel deep shame for everyone involved, but only because they're incapable of feeling it

🍷🍷🍷🤣🤣🤣

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who programmed this poo poo? Some dude from the mid-west who has never seen Are you being served?

my pussy were so cold it was in bio

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Anderson Koopa posted:

He's got like 10 kids, so there is a good chance he forgot about the kid's birthday.

he is a billionaire. Just send a card every day. Got a 1 in 36 chance

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I bet your hair is purple

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Warm Tiddles up.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Steadiman posted:

yeah men in other stages of our history never wore wildly flamboyant clothing or robes or anything.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol. I like your style

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Wee Bairns posted:

Is there something in the loving contract upon buying a Cybertruck where you have to profess you love the truck no matter what the piece of crap does or doesn't do?

The cult leaders actually demand it because if someone implies that they don't love the truck then the media "will use it against Elon"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the only real men in history were the spartans -- they knew that true masculinity is fighting all the time, loving young boys and each other, and NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

the only real men in history were the spartans -- they knew that true masculinity is fighting all the time, loving young boys and each other, and NO GIRLS ALLOWED

:hmmyes:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Hubba, hubba! I bet she belongs to the sex class that produces large gametes, am I right?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cosmik Slop posted:

Hubba, hubba! I bet she belongs to the sex class that produces large gametes, am I right?

I for one cannot wait to find out what other matters Elon thinks are positive or interesting

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
Large Gametes and How to Produce Them

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Hippocrass posted:

Large Gametes and How to Produce Them

Grok solves this

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Not very nice to talk about others large gametes imo

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Marcus Kruber?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Player's got game(tes)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

first thing i do when i enter a public restroom is check under all the stall doors for loose or stray gametes. if i don't do this, all western civilization will collapse

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
Something just wouldn't hit the same about pushing a body around in a frunk with a mind of its own.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

moist banana bread posted:

Something just wouldn't hit the same about pushing a body around in a frunk with a mind of its own.

Think how much more efficient you'll be with the corpse chopper algorithm, though

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

Think how much more efficient you'll be with the corpse chopper algorithm, though

now I get your av

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
Like do you think that's serious? Isn't that a massive liability?? " aha it was funny the first three times so I assumed it was ok! " When somebody loses a finger won't the court be able to order them to cough up the contents of their SVC???? IDK.

Anyways I think Elon might be a defective Cylon that couldn't get along with the other Elons of the Base Star.

moist banana bread fucked around with this message at 02:37 on May 5, 2024

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

moist banana bread posted:

Like do you think that's serious? Isn't that a massive liability?? "Like the aha it was funny the first three times so I assumed it was safe! " When somebody loses a finger won't the court be able to order them to cough up the contents of their SVC???? IDK.

Anyways I think Elon might be a defective Cylon that couldn't get along with the other Elons of the Base Star.

Idk, I think he might be an idiot failson from South Africa

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon Musk liked this post

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
Looking forward to the community notes on that one. Assuming they aren't immediately removed.

Edit: "Achieved by only 4 million muslims" Because no non-muslim would or could ever vote for a muslim.

Also it's only 4 million muslims in this post but in other posts they are overrunning the country and replacing whites.

You've gotta love fascists.

Mr Scumbag fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 5, 2024

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

Elon Musk liked this post

seems pretty awesome to be a muslim in england

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

An immigrant to US or UK receives totally free housing, healthcare, educations, and gets to force the school system to talk about how great they are. Seems like a pretty sweet deal!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
9 whole cities, that’s insane! I mean I assume there’s only like 11 cities in the whole country or else that would be a pretty silly thing to whine about right? Not sure why he missed the opportunity to vote though, unless they only told the four million Muslims when the election was and everyone else just missed it. because that would certainly be devious of that old deep state

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

poisonpill posted:

An immigrant to US or UK receives totally free housing, healthcare, educations, and gets to force the school system to talk about how great they are. Seems like a pretty sweet deal!

they give you huge bags with $ signs on them right when you cross the border. that's why illegal immigrants you see are always so wealthy

XavierAlexander
Mar 22, 2024

by Pragmatica

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

seems pretty awesome to be a muslim in england

That's right -- while white pensioners are starving! Vote Tory to fix this!

You know the slogan, it happened in your lifetime: "If you want a nice person for a neighbor vote liberal or labor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024
Since before the dawn of recorded history, persons with gametes larger, relatively, than other people, have been disadvantaged and discriminated against

Now that they have free speech, thanks to Elon, they can finally take their rightful place oppressing other people instead in addition