Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol right away Sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

What's doing?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

fartknocker posted:

I’m gonna take a guess at what the digging outfit is: shorteralls, knee high white socks paired with graying New Balance sneakers, a pink/purple tie dye shirt from a charity fun run in 1998, an orange Mack truck hat left over from a Dale Gribble Halloween costume from 2010, and a generic red patterned bandana worn around the neck.

Hawt :heysexy:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

no pocket sand, no deal

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol so my real outfit is a skintight lycra composite cooked up by the boys in the lab, it conserves energy or something, I don't know, I don't really pay attention to them.
Then, a skintight foam/armor/alien tech stuff that allows me to be pummeled, but without consequence!
Then some over sized khaki pants/thick khacki shirt, with camo hat. A "Free Olly North" t shirt as ultimate disguise.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

And what's your safeword

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

redshirt posted:

A "Free Olly North" t shirt as ultimate disguise.

:laffo: this sold it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVfB61Mu40

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

And what's your safeword

.....Martha....

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

They're talking about a shoveling outfit and digging up someone's yard in order to prep for a new septic system but honestly I dont think it's a good idea because I like pants when I dig not shorts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol that is awesome

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I would never dig in shorts. It's not safe or good common sense.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

redshirt posted:

What about a kilt?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

One time I dug in shorts but the were on top of leggings so I dont think that counts

Also I wasn't expecting to do any digging at that time otherwise I wouldn't have worn that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yup you need nice solid pants and stout boots with good tread if you’re gonna get into some serious digging. Bandanna wrapped around the neck or on the head for sweat capture.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fartknocker posted:

What about a kilt?

Not even once

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm worried about mark hamill, it seems like he's having a stroke or something

https://twitter.com/BidensWins/status/1786465021452517621

I want to believe that he just showed up at the white house unannounced and totally drunk and stole biden's sunglasses and took over the press conference

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I will make one (maybe there's more) exception, and that's a fun dig at the beach. Shorts are cool, but still, beware buried sharp objects.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol redshirt breaking out the orange safety tape for his niece's sand fort

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

wait i am new to digging why can you not wear shorts to dig is it weevils :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

wait i am new to digging why can you not wear shorts to dig is it weevils :ohdear:

You could cut up your legs quite easily

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

The weevils will shoot right up your tiny little pants and will nest in your pubes but if you have long pants you have time to prevent them going up the entirety of your leg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

I'm worried about mark hamill, it seems like he's having a stroke or something

https://twitter.com/BidensWins/status/1786465021452517621

I want to believe that he just showed up at the white house unannounced and totally drunk and stole biden's sunglasses and took over the press conference

Should have done it in his Joker voice.

I’ll just assume his being drunk is either in preparation for tomorrow, or his way of honoring Carrie Fisher, who if given the chance would have done the same thing drunk or high or on acid or some combination of all those.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

It's just common sense

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You could get little tiny Jokers just running up there

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

You could get little tiny Jokers just running up there

You should absolutely never screw around with little Jokers, once they find a suitable nest its freaking impossible to get them out but their natural predator the bat is pretty effective. Usually a person who is a professional bat wrangler, or a batman, if you will - is often the only means of ridding them

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

not much just got done w/ my walk, gonna GAME momentarily, what about u

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Everyone look at these cats

https://i.imgur.com/bBYcTHl.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/XUpHRsb.mp4

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

torties are absolutely goated as the kids say.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is clearly the work of some mad scientist who turned a pile of cat pieces into a new one

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

people have built so many insane things in alone but no one has made a treehouse yet

I think with the right tree it could be a pretty sweet setup that gets you some distance from animals trying to eat you

and if you assembled a little deck it could even block bears from climbing up there, you could hang a little rope ladder off the side and pull it up after yourself

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also I just had a thought: I bet there are lots of trees at these sites with edible saps

drain those mofos and you will get many calories and nutrients with very little work

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Those are some top tier cats! Work kept me late a couple of days this week, hopefully my kitties forgive me.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Amazing :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/Tomycardy/status/1521596194920665089?s=20&t=9wbryXQUcm25JJ5-1POPQw

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

what is wrong with these elon lovers

they are compelled to prove his claims with blood, remember when tesla dudes were making videos testing the auto braking on their wives and children? :lmao:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

saturday wise, here's where we're at: tried to fill the aeropress when it was not over a mug :dogstare:

but i have crepes so its all good

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

what is wrong with these elon lovers

they are compelled to prove his claims with blood, remember when tesla dudes were making videos testing the auto braking on their wives and children? :lmao:

Elon bros are so gaddamn dumb

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Everyone look at these cats

They are beautiful :kimchi: but I also thought of this
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Let_That_Be_Your_Last_Battlefield_(episode)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005