Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
heres some lab meat for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

khwarezm posted:

Should have posted the Lab Meat follow up, I love the way this is meant to be shocking and I'm just like, yeah that's basically what 90% of your food goes through? It looks way more pleasing than anything else involving meat products?

If 90% of the food you eat goes through machinery like that it's a problem imo. Try eating things like a vegetable, perhaps a steak, maybe a bread.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

khwarezm posted:

Should have posted the Lab Meat follow up, I love the way this is meant to be shocking and I'm just like, yeah that's basically what 90% of your food goes through? It looks way more pleasing than anything else involving meat products?

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1786509165340357115

oaf arrested for fistfighting the fermentation tank at local microbrewery

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

Ytlaya posted:

Is lab-grown meat finally actually becoming more commercially viable? That'd be legitimately cool if so.

also, does it actually taste like meat or does it taste like rear end

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i don't know about taste but i'm pretty sure you can't even buy it anywhere yet so this is all just a combo of culture war posturing and the meatlords trying to kill a potential competitor in the crib.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Kopmala posted:

rear end is meat. false dichotomy, user loses posting privileges.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Kopmala posted:

What do you think meat is exactly?

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

Weka posted:

What do you think meat is exactly?

i dont eat rump you fuckin weirdo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Kopmala posted:

i dont eat rump you fuckin weirdo

you ate rear end? drat

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Kopmala posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dixon Chisholm posted:

user loses posting privileges.

it was written.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Not just an rear end in a top hat, but a stupid rear end in a top hat, which we can all agree is the best kind.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

uber_stoat posted:

i don't know about taste but i'm pretty sure you can't even buy it anywhere yet so this is all just a combo of culture war posturing and the meatlords trying to kill a potential competitor in the crib.

As soon as lab grown meat was starting to become a thing outside of sci-fi books I was wondering if it would immediately turn into culture war bullshit with conservatives going 'I'm eating a REAL steak, slaughtered out of a REAL cow, by true Americans on a REAL farm, not like those pussy rear end fake steaks that make you trans that the Libs make in their abominable Covid factories!' and of course it did. Which is quite frustrating because if they could get it to work (and sadly I don't think they are close yet) it should by rights be the best of both worlds where you can eat a burger without having to be quite so concerned of the environmental and moral horror of the meat industry.

Hell, you could still have regular farmed meant that sell themselves as being 'real' as a luxury marketing thing for people how find lab meat uncomfortable, but you can't tell me that if lab grown meat manages to displace factory farming that that will be anything but a great step forward for humanity and our food production that helps put to bed some of the most morally sickening aspects of modern food industries.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

we live in the future now so it is possible to have culture war grievance politics about products that don't exist and may never exist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

6'8 absolute unit

uber_stoat posted:

powerful energy.

uber_stoat posted:

the Day of the Huge Weedlord is upon us.

uber_stoat posted:

does he have a custom built bathtub? this is important to know.

uber_stoat posted:

it's more relatable that he is dying of a preventable health condition. he's my large dying president.

uber_stoat posted:

Turks invented salsa in fact. few know this.

uber_stoat posted:

why is Snooki not a senator yet. you'd think that would have happened by now.

uber_stoat posted:

doesn't take much! if he can refrain from actively belittling the people he expects to vote for him he will be way out in front of most of them.

uber_stoat posted:

Doc Oz dressed up like Elmer Fudd and infiltrating the secret lair of the traitor Gulen like he's Solid Snake.

uber_stoat posted:

*like in AKIRA* "FETTERMAAAAAAAAAN!"

uber_stoat posted:

in the ogre Fetterman we have two qualities that in my opinion may well rehabilitate and revitalize the office of the Presidency.

one: he is huge, taller even than Honest Abe himself, and will probably require a custom made bathtub like Taft or maybe a special toilet.
two: has facial hair, been a while since we had one with that.

uber_stoat posted:

the chad large son mooching off his parents like an honest person should vs the virgin snake oil salesman.

uber_stoat posted:

i assume that his staff are campaigning wrong, as a joke.

uber_stoat posted:

smooch your big wet president!

uber_stoat posted:

you don't grow em big like that by feeding them carrots you poltroon!

uber_stoat posted:

roughly 50% of the country would vote for a goat with an r next to its name. but not Doc Ockz. lmao

uber_stoat posted:

hope he puts out one of his press releases just to talk poo poo.

edit watch to the end

https://twitter.com/ReallyAmerican1/status/1562596798849757189?s=20&t=dyQQXJb_OaodXvPs8nFecQ

uber_stoat posted:

Doc should dress up in a crazy old Turkish suit of armor like those guys in that Erdogan photo. people love that poo poo.

uber_stoat posted:

i let Fetterman borrow my vape for a sec and when i asked for it back he said he didn't know what i was talking about.

uber_stoat posted:

republicans continue to make dems look way cooler than they actually are.
https://twitter.com/Pennthusiast/status/1575648700147245056?s=20&t=Mk40-ykfqLqKX6bqvRxrTw

uber_stoat posted:

hmm how can we spin this...

uber_stoat posted:

you wouldn't expect Oz to know anything about working class or poor people cultural stuff but that's why you hire people who do know about these things. did no one on his team say "hey beer would be a better look for this one"? i still think the most likely theory is that his staff just want him to lose. maybe the Ogre has a man on the inside advising Doc in such a way to make him seem even more like a rich effete dipshit than he already is.

uber_stoat posted:

if none of his parts fall off before the election he's winning.

uber_stoat posted:

i love it when foreigners stumble headlong into American insanity and you have to think about how to explain it. fun mental exercise.

uber_stoat posted:

his vulnerability is you punch him in the belly button when his eyes light up. then his pants fall down and you hit him with an uppercut.

uber_stoat posted:

we have senators that almost certainly cannot read, we can have one that cannot understand spoken words.

uber_stoat posted:

re: Chris Matthews

anyway we have senators that are basically remote controlled animatronic dummies being puppeted by a lobbyist holding a dual shock so i don't think the Ogre's brain problems disqualify him.

uber_stoat posted:

they say his heart grew three sizes that day (and it was already rather enlarged to begin with!)

uber_stoat posted:

bow tie wearing sweater lads love eating crudites, drinking wine, and complaining about uncouth oafs.

uber_stoat posted:

"if i could do it again, i would have shot him!"

uber_stoat posted:

"me am ... me am .... me am like fracking." *blood sprays from ears*

uber_stoat posted:

they should have another debate but whenever Oz speaks the Ogre should whip a d cell at his head.

uber_stoat posted:

the National Cartel of Weedlords will show up to the Trump white house with a bag of money and it will be done the next day.

uber_stoat posted:

Barbara Walters: "I'd like to ask you about your recent comments about fracking"
Fetterman "raaaargh"

uber_stoat posted:

his vulnerability is you punch him in the belly button, his pants fall down, and then you do an uppercut.

uber_stoat posted:

John Fetterman once took a poo poo so big, he wielded it like a club and slew a coyote that tried to eat his son.

uber_stoat posted:

he should add a propeller beanie to his ensemble.

uber_stoat posted:

talk about bad timing. making everyone who voted for you mad and having your hot wife divorce you, all just to kiss the rear end of a fake country that won't even exist 10 years from now. whoops!

uber_stoat posted:

if someone disrespects you like that in your own home and you don't have your ogre husband defenestrate them, well, maybe you aren't deserving of respect?

uber_stoat posted:

stick him on an oversized rascal scooter and send him to the front.

uber_stoat posted:

we are always right until we are wrong at which point we become right again.

uber_stoat posted:

Bernie was the lesson we needed to be taught.

uber_stoat posted:

i don't even like grapefruit but this works.

uber_stoat posted:

they're all dead, John. your buddies killed them all.

uber_stoat posted:

that isn't hair, that's mycelia.

uber_stoat posted:

cows have all got delicious bird flu because they are forced to eat delicious bird poo poo. and we like it that way.

keep that new world order devil slop out of my large son Morloch's freedom hole.

uber_stoat posted:

he feeds his kids raw hamburger that he warms in the pockets of his hoodie.

uber_stoat posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

☝️

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Lmao holy poo poo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
thanks for putting in the work.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GiPcP30cFc

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

you can stop doing epic fetterman bits OP

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i think it's funny that he's big

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the stroke made him more electable

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dude went to the hospital for "depression" and then wore a turtleneck for weeks. I'm thinking the fatass snapped his noose but not before 25% of his brain cells had already died, give or take

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1787533138895245763

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Holocaust of his brain cells as they died from his stroke.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

We solemnly remember this dark occasion, an unspeakable horror, when the whole world stood by and watched as a rogue blood clot wiped billions of neurons off the face of the planet

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The Holocaust of his brain cells as they died from his stroke.

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

Spergin Morlock posted:

dude went to the hospital for "depression" and then wore a turtleneck for weeks. I'm thinking the fatass snapped his noose but not before 25% of his brain cells had already died, give or take

this makes so much sense now.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Kopmala posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Kopmala posted:

fetterman has a choking fetish, you heard it here first

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1788209755460166140

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

John Fetterman is the uncle you thought was cool until you were eight.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
He eats beef and sausage by the car load

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

NGL, this one got me:
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1788247574668775441

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, maybe leading a live cow into fetterman's office and then watching as bones fly out the door one by one IS good.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hmm, maybe leading a live cow into fetterman's office and then watching as bones fly out the door one by one IS good.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

should be safe…unless he figures out how to open doors…. :ohdear: