Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Hildi's limit break summons Godbert to end the fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
level 1 limit break- Nashu, level 2- Godbert, level 3- Julyan

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hildibrand - all rounder
Nashu - DPS/Healer
Greg - DPS

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They should randomly have Godbert show up for duty support and you just win no questions asked.

That solo duty was a riot.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

YggiDee posted:

level 1 limit break- Nashu, level 2- Godbert, level 3- Julyan

Julyan ends the fight but also wipes the raid.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

sweet geek swag posted:

Technically that still means the raid wins.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

sweet geek swag posted:

I mean all three of them should have the possibility/guarantee of doing damage to the raid as well. I think Nashu and Godbert have done more to Hildi than most of his villains.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Nessus posted:

Hildibrand - all rounder
Nashu - DPS/Healer
Greg - DPS

Nashu at healer would probably have a random chance to throw a bomb at you rather than a healing potion.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

OddObserver posted:

Nashu at healer would probably have a random chance to throw a bomb at you rather than a healing potion.

An 80% chance

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

If they could make her throw a bomb that pushes you into a safe position, even if it stunned you, that would be perfect.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

OddObserver posted:

they're healing bombs

yes, they look identical to regular bombs

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Her stalker Lalafell that smells like cheese would show up in her LB animations, too.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Godbert should show up as a level ??? Goldsmith

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

sweet geek swag posted:

Lol, a boss enrage where Julyan shows up and explodes the boss so hard it also wipes the players leading to a reset would be pretty funny

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

They confirmed that Koana was the miqo'te (or whatever the equivalent name in Tural is) on the poster, and that these twothree will be Wuk's competition for the succession.
It was stressed they weren't planning on going into many details now, but they wanted to give a heads-up because the Media Tour will include these two characters in some capacity.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Bruceski posted:

Looking at old expansion posters and who was at the top
Heavensward -- Thordan
Stormblood -- Lyse
Shadowbringers -- Rynefilia
Endwalker -- Venat

From this I can conclude that the mystery person on the Dawntrail poster is A: blonde, B: white, and C: a character in the plot.

does the new boss music have a leitmotif from Aria's theme in ff3 or am I imagining it? preemptive RIP to the mystery lady if so

edit: actually its more like Rachel's theme in ff6, still preemptive rip
its none of those, its the opera song from ff6, she'll be fine

Flavahbeast fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 16, 2024

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hogama posted:

They confirmed that Koana was the miqo'te (or whatever the equivalent name in Tural is) on the poster, and that these twothree will be Wuk's competition for the succession.
It was stressed they weren't planning on going into many details now, but they wanted to give a heads-up because the Media Tour will include these two characters in some capacity.

I wonder if that means the media tour did the first dungeon where one is the final boss and maybe the other is a trust.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I hope I get to beat up both of them

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope I get to beat up both of them

They said they're opponents in the race for the throne, so maybe?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
It's going to be very funny seeing Krile materialize a cartoon mallet in a cutscene and have it be taken as a serious threat

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Beats Tataru showing up with an invoice.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
Nothing beats that.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Flavahbeast posted:

its none of those, its the opera song from ff6, she'll be fine

Are you making GBS threads me?? Is there a link to a clip with the boss music somewhere?

Lmao if the white blonde lady is literally "Celes"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Professor Beetus posted:

Are you making GBS threads me?? Is there a link to a clip with the boss music somewhere?

You mean Maria

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Professor Beetus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXJBIegKDo&t=449s (starts at 7:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U32g2jp273o&t=29s

could easily be nothing

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Wrong thread

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 16, 2024

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

ImpAtom posted:

You mean Maria

Setzer account spotted

e: not really hearing it over the BLAM POW BRRRRT going on but I will take a listen when I can wear headphones and not be trying to pick it out on my crappy phone speaker. Ff6 is my favorite finally fantasy so I will always be thrilled for more ff6 poo poo making into 14. Unless they do them dirty like ff12

or Lord "Kayen" in the Doma stuff now that I'm thinking about. The Cyan analog getting chumped offscreen by Zenos? faaaaaaart

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 16, 2024

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXJBIegKDo&t=470s 7:50 is clearer because it just has Ninja wooshes behind it. I think I hear what you're hearing, but I also think it's not intentional. Could be wrong though.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Bruceski posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXJBIegKDo&t=470s 7:50 is clearer because it just has Ninja wooshes behind it. I think I hear what you're hearing, but I also think it's not intentional. Could be wrong though.

Yeah having listened with headphones I think it's probably incidental. But now I'm going to be mailing angry letters to yoship demanding an opera house sequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
When the ShB promotional materials were coming out I was convinced that Holminster Switch was going to be a reference to the burning of Thamasa from FFVI.