Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

steinrokkan posted:

Just eat more vegetables

are you insane??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not a valid complaint from a people that voluntarily eat kidneys.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

New potential bean dad just dropped

https://twitter.com/ruffleseed/status/1786165357843288150?t=E9qqR5DH3WQAFrIsIWjPYQ&s=19

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like that you can replace all of the generalities with "I, personally".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The kid will probably already be aware that his dad sucks rear end in his teens but someone is going to show him this tweet.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

I hope that your child is kinder and better at being a human being than you are ruffleseed.

Please say that most of the comments are calling him a howling poo poo.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What an incredible rear end in a top hat.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
My grandfather did something like this to my dad when he was little. He told him to come out and do child labor roadwork with him and help him with his job, which back then was A-Okay and built character. In return granddad promised him a pizza from the best place in town, and he agreed.
After 12 hours of backbreaking work, they were driving home and my dad asked about the pizza. Granddad smacked him in the face and told him "life is full of disappointments" and he should get used to them now.
Yeah! Life is full of disappointments because of people like you. You're not making your kid hard by being ruthless and cruel to them, you're just loving them up. "Life sucks" should be motivation to try and make it suck less, not to loving wallow in the suckiness and rub it in your own kid's face.

Anyway just like this guy it's obvious my grandpa was just saying poo poo he thought was profound as an excuse to exercise power over someone weaker than him, the life lesson was a complete smokescreen and the true intent was just to feel big by hurting someone small, nothing has changed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Josef bugman posted:

Please say that most of the comments are calling him a howling poo poo.

Yes

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The valuable life lesson of "the people you love and trust most may decide to hurt you for literally no reason" cool good stuff

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This guy is gonna fall down some stairs and won’t have life alert lmfao

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ruffleseeds kid in like 50 years: The bitterness as he walked into that horrible old folks home i was putting him in was horrible for me to watch, but necessary for him to grow up.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

CelticPredator posted:

This guy is gonna fall down some stairs and won’t have life alert lmfao

"Son, help me up!"

"Sorry, Dad. Nobody will help you but yourself."

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Hihohe posted:

Ruffleseeds kid in like 50 years: The bitterness as he walked into that horrible old folks home i was putting him in was horrible for me to watch, but necessary for him to grow up.

Sorting by negative reviews on google for senior care.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

kazil posted:

give me the bugs and the fake meat, I'll eat that poo poo, I don't care

Snowpiercer 2 lookin good

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Lab meat can be better for the environment, but due to Tropicana levels (the amount of delicious orange juice a creature needs to live) means meat will always be a less energy efficient way to get calories and nutrients. Plants don't have mouths and therefore get their energy from the sun and have a Tropicana level of 0, whereas herbivores need to get their bodies' needs from the crisp smooth tang of oranges, and they lose some of the vitamin C, fiber, and other resources made by the noble plants. Sure lab grown meat doesn't need to stand in a field for a year farting and wasting calories on things like eyeballs and pumping blood, but you're still gonna lose some amount of energy to turning plant goo into meat.

If you actually care about climate change now, the best thing you can do as an individual (which yes, is a drop of piss in an oil tanker of industrial waste) is to be vegan. Tropicana requires it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

big nipples big life posted:

Sorting by negative reviews on google for senior care.

As a joke, (and I have no idea if this reference makes any sense anymore) my friends and I used to say "be nice to me or I'll put you in the old folks home we saw on 20/20."

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Pththya-lyi posted:

"Son, help me up!"

"Sorry, Dad. Nobody will help you but yourself."

"by the way I'm making a video of you on the floor crying and posting it on X, the Everything App"

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Mierenneuker posted:

Would you like some lovely lab grown meat produced under EU regulations instead?

Obviously yes lol. Have you seen the poo poo americans deem edible?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Cheetos are better for the environment than the EU's weird perverted obsession with cheese that smells like feet

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Were not doing this again
We are not taking the "Amercan food lol" from the subcontinent that likes toxic cheese, bioweapons grade fermented fish, and jellied eels

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
how about we all just agree that farming isnt bad, but commercial farming is

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
American food lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Weatherman posted:

American food lol

https://x.com/kimberleeerose/status/1786475532537999745?s=46

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It's dumb when people like "why would you have hamburger when you could have steak" cos it's different poo poo. Same animal but different food. Most of the time I'd prefer a good burg you know

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

They hated him for speaking the truth

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It's dumb when people like "why would you have hamburger when you could have steak" cos it's different poo poo. Same animal but different food. Most of the time I'd prefer a good burg you know

Yeah right. A wonderful magical animal

XavierAlexander
Mar 22, 2024

by Pragmatica

The woke left wants to use up all the wind and all the sun to make energy when we have beautiful coal and uranium in the ground, free for everybody to use. Vegetarianism is killing miners and killing west virginia.

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱
When even Elon Musk is tired of your singleminded terf posting...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

loooool. Worst person u know makes a great point

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Tricia had just been to see Woody Allen's new movie which was all about the angst of being neurotic in New York. He had made one or two other movies that had explored the same theme, and Tricia wondered if he had ever considered moving, but heard that he had set his face against the idea. So: more movies, she guessed."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

DiabloStarCraft posted:

I can't decide between the Aliens vs Predator poster saying "whoever wins, we lose" or the Godzilla "Let Tem Fight" gif.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

DiabloStarCraft posted:

Bioessentialism has shrunk and turned into a corncob.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I had to go digging to see if that was real. Musk is surprising far down the list, gated behind the "Show me bad posts" button.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

You know, my Dad also told me the world is full of people who want to see others fail and tear them down. The difference is he isn't one of those people so he told me to build others up when you can and modelled that behavior to us. I hope this kid has someone in their life to do that for him. :(

mycatscrimes has a new favorite as of 23:17 on May 4, 2024

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The General posted:

I had to go digging to see if that was real. Musk is surprising far down the list, gated behind the "Show me bad posts" button.

The system works.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The General posted:

lmao, Elon getting his posts hidden.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
standing outside the womens bathroom, next to the lab equipment that will allow me to detect the presence of Large Gametes. everyone groans at my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Thank you for your service :patriot: