Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

butt dickus posted:

i care about all of my clothes smelling like weed at a work conference with my coworkers

Just put the cig pack weed in your carry-on!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I smuggle weed when I fly using my bloodstream, because I hate airports. Love flying, hate airports.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just take a huge hit then hold my breath

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

butt dickus posted:

i care about all of my clothes smelling like weed at a work conference with my coworkers

wuss

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i smell like weed and leisure

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm the 7th Chinese brother who can swallow the ocean, by the way, so like taking epic hits is no big deal.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

One time when I had just moved out on to my own and weed was still illegal, I was down to my last bowl of scraps + kief, ready to torch the whole thing and zero it out no matter what. In the moment between the flint striking and my finger hitting the gas... a spider landed directly on top of all the kief.

There was nothin I could do, I smoked that motherfucker too. No superpowers :saddowns:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New Zealand can eat me posted:

One time when I had just moved out on to my own and weed was still illegal, I was down to my last bowl of scraps + kief, ready to torch the whole thing and zero it out no matter what. In the moment between the flint striking and my finger hitting the gas... a spider landed directly on top of all the kief.

There was nothin I could do, I smoked that motherfucker too. No superpowers :saddowns:

lol

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

I'm the 7th Chinese brother who can swallow the ocean, by the way, so like taking epic hits is no big deal.

That story was messed up

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

deep dish peat moss posted:

Just put the cig pack weed in your carry-on!!
my clothes are in my carry-on!! the other bag is a backpack that my work things go in. i don't have another bag to check because every person i know who flies with a checked bag has a lost bag story and i don't want to deal with that. i can go without weed for a week and that just means i get higher when i get back assuming boeing doesn't kill me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I didn't mean it when I called you a wuss.

Twerp.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:twisted:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ultimate troll ftw!!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the easiest way to travel with weed is edibles that have been put in different packaging, and therefore indistinguishable from regular snacks, or vape carts that have any warning labels or stickers removed, making them indistinguishable from ecigarette/nicotine vapes.

of course if you have a bunch of actual flower and its very obvious they will notice that but TSA does not care about weed enough that they are going to pull someone out of security and send a vape cart to the lab to test for thc or whatever. not unless you are carrying a ton of them. especially considering the vast majority of major airline hubs in the US are now in legal states.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Hell yeah found some Strawberry Cough for sale. Loved that stuff last time I had it. :clint:

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
It finally hit menus here too, been waiting a long time to see it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

let's make up some good weed strain names

rocket snuff

bongzilla salad

popeye's brain spinach

god's oregano

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Strawberry Lanes

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
titties

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Snurple Breeze
Orange Tango Creme
Totally Not Cat Piss

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Montezuma Gold

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Cucumber Bliss
Event Horizon
Toe Cheese

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Samurai Potato

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Purple Quartz

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grapefruit Sunrise

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Unicorn Jizz
Wet Dog
Snozzberry Kush
Gorilla Piss
Frosted Yeets

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Purple Torgo
Danken Idaho
Het Mastiva

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Marijuana

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Marty Jane

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Electric Cornflakes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Element q-23-ψ

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Morning Breath

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SEEDS 'N STEMS

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Bong food

DrSolomonScratch
Jun 16, 2023
Totally legal in my state and I've really come around to gummies. Only issue I've really had is figuring out what dose doesn't make me want to devour the entire kitchen.

I don't care too much for smoke but I respect it. Tried some stuff called "Apes in Space" the other day and binged that Junji Ito anime series. Big oops.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

my parents have been flying with weed for decades and never had any issues. they probably only pack about a quarter and just put it pill bottles in their checked bag. they've had their bags searched and nothing ever happens.

if you want to just bring edibles with you i doubt that would be much of a problem. tsa has enough issues dealing with all these dipshits carrying on guns these days.

just don't do something silly like put an ounce of weed in your underwear. i actually know a guy who did this and got away with it once, though. it's amazing what you can get away with.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
I saw the god of weed. he looks just like a male bathroom symbol (🚹) but with dreadlocks. he's like a shadow that watches over you. he tickled me once, that was pretty funny

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
that was me

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DrSolomonScratch posted:

Totally legal in my state and I've really come around to gummies. Only issue I've really had is figuring out what dose doesn't make me want to devour the entire kitchen.

:agreed: I don't get it that much from smoking any more but the edible hunger a few hours later is some serious poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:w00t: found a new fave yesterday. the weed store across town had a special deal, spend x dollars and get a mint chocolate indica bar free and boy howdy it's a transcendental couch lock experience!

def gonna be repeat customer for them bad bois