Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

harperdc posted:

The big Bic Camera/Yodobashi/Yamada electronics shops often have half a floor for golf stuff, you can find plenty of ball markers/balls/accessories there.

Clothes are going to be tough and the typical Japan clothing size recommendations absolutely hold true.

It’s maybe a little harder if you don’t have a car (because a lot of the suburban shops are for old dudes who drive and located as such) but search on map apps and check. Shinjuku Station area has a wide selection too.

zmcnulty posted:

Golf Partner is like everywhere in central Tokyo, try that if Yodobashi/Bic doesn't do the trick

Thank you for the suggestions~ I'll def look into it, figured I can look for a hat or a marker/head cover maybe if the price is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Good Listener posted:

Thank you for the suggestions~ I'll def look into it, figured I can look for a hat or a marker/head cover maybe if the price is right.

I was able to send goons a Super Mario ball marker that I found at one of the big electronics’ shops, and the yen is super weak. Look for accessories and you’ll find some cool stuff.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

totalnewbie posted:

I thought they charged you? Is it free even if I want a 20?

I was making a gaijin/reverse racism joke; I’m sure it happens but people swear up and down that some coco ichi places will add too much spice if you’re a foreigner

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012
Mouyan curry > coco ichi any day

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Coco ichibanya is in Los Angeles koreatown, which makes it great

NYC has a couple gogo curries though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Phone posted:

I was making a gaijin/reverse racism joke; I’m sure it happens but people swear up and down that some coco ichi places will add too much spice if you’re a foreigner

Well I did not catch on to that at all.. Lmao (at me) okay whoops.