Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It is hip to be square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Squares are just clustered triangles :catbert:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone said that the eastern half used some sort of british way of deciding borders based on landforms, does anyone know what it was called?

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone said that the eastern half used some sort of british way of deciding borders based on landforms, does anyone know what it was called?

"where the cows walk"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metes_and_bounds

That?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Squares are just clustered triangles :catbert:

Not on the sega saturn

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Likely

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Moon Slayer posted:

When I lived in Cambodia, pretty much everywhere you went around the north- and south-east (where I lived) of the country there are these big puddles, which I, of course, assumed were just that; puddles.

Until someone just casually mentioned they were American bomb craters. They dug up at least two unexploded ones around the village I was in just in the two years I was there. I guess during the rainy season they move around underground, too, so you can be a farmer and plow the same field every year for nine years, and then on the tenth year suddenly there's a bomb in the corner of it.

Platystemon posted:

Henry Kissinger water features :911:

Moon Slayer posted:

At least now they can call it the Henry Kissinger Memorial Water Feature.

Guest2553 posted:

There's already one of those in every bathroom though :confused:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smithmouth: I'm a looser :smithmouth:

GoddessofSnark posted:

I'm at a party...

and I'm on SA...

But it wasn't my idea to go here, I swear...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

EorayMel posted:

:smithmouth: I'm a looser :smithmouth:

lol

e: aw jeez the username. wjhat a time capsule

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
That one's even better if it's from before there was a phone app.

E: yep.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

btw i cant stop hearing* it as a very bad beck cover

immmm
at a pa-arty
and im on s-a
but iwahsdahsafashg

* internal echolalia, according to tiktoop

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

context: comic about a fart.

Tree Bucket posted:

Early in my marriage, one day I awoke in the hallway, having encountered a fart so virulent during the night that my central nervous system simply piloted my unconscious body towards fresh air without me knowing about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:commcbg: <Strickland Propane> GOD WAGON COMING THROUGH BEEP BEEP [US-PVP-H-Anub'Arak :commcbg:

Powerslave posted:

Oh boy, probated on an internet forum!

And maybe it's a sign that alot of people filter out from goon guilds due to how most have a lack of basic social skills, (normal goons), enjoy your minimum wage call center job though, WoW must be your escape.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)