Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mshade
Jul 13, 2001
No new buildings, no new troops, no new spells. Just more upgrades to grind to increase thing by 7%. But yet I'll still play everyday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

mshade posted:

No new buildings, no new troops, no new spells. Just more upgrades to grind to increase thing by 7%. But yet I'll still play everyday.

Same. Finally got the last of my buildings upgrading and can focus all gold/elix toward walls. Nope, guess not.

233 walls left :negative:

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Apr 6, 2021

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

I'm underwhelmed too but popular speculation that the asterisks in this forum thread with info are a new pet house and letting builder huts have an attack so maybe that's something cool. Hoping they're saving the juicy stuff for later.

and yeah even if its just infinite grinding for another 2% I'll play every day so, like, whatever.

CLASH ON!!!!!!!!!! lol

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

last sneak peaks are pretty cool, defensive builder huts, and hero pets.

now to decide how to use my magic items and cash in all my league medals to get some funky poo poo.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I rolled my eyes hard at hero pets. Until I got to the mighty YAK. Hell yes.

And :lol: at them pushing max upgrades to 19 loving days. Really pushing people to buy that $5 pass.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Patch notes:

https://clashofclans.com/blog/release-notes/full-patch-notes-th14-update.html

25 new wall pieces. Goddammit.

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

how the gently caress is there even space to fit another 25 wall pieces :mad:

anyway debating now how i wanna prioritize upgrading, I guess probably pets first and then GW/RC/AQ and let my kind continue to languish in low levels. and then builder hut stuff for fun.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm interested to see how the Hero Pets (especially the Unicorn that heals) changes how Queen walks go. I feel like it goes:

Yak - King
Owl - Champion
Unicorn - Queen
Lassi - Warden(?)

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

20 days to upgrade to TH14 lol

e: Ran out of builders already. Upgrade nothing but storages on update day for 12d is incredibly lame. At least I was able to hammer my TH, hammer my AQ, and book my RC prior.

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Apr 12, 2021

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Every time SuperCell sees me upgrade my town hall to within 1 of the maximum they decide to churn out another level. Just to gently caress with me.

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

yea upgrading a TH just to do storages felt like a letdown so I cashed in all my magic items for the pet house levels and then put builders on builder huts

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Endless Trash posted:

Every time SuperCell sees me upgrade my town hall to within 1 of the maximum they decide to churn out another level. Just to gently caress with me.

Same but I just upgraded to max TH. On the bright side: getting good loot by attacking 1 base up made upgrading a lot easier again.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The loot at TH14 is so awful so far. I have yet to see anyone over 400k/400k, with most around 2-300k.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

I’ve been hanging out in Master 3/2/1 yesterday and loot was pretty good, I’ll see 500/500 and sometimes higher and then rarely the unicorn (900+/900+).

Today has been more of the same though people are starting to put down buildings/defenses for upgrades so I wouldn’t be surprised if the loot economy takes a hit for the next 19 days or w/e.

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

I'm interested to see how the Hero Pets (especially the Unicorn that heals) changes how Queen walks go. I feel like it goes:

Yak - King
Owl - Champion
Unicorn - Queen
Lassi - Warden(?)

I've seen a few where people put the yak on the queen to tank and the unicorn on the king which seems kind of hot if you just need them to carve out a funnel, seems like owl on GW and Lassi on RC is popular on the ESL Meisterschaft games I saw otherwise. The owl seems like my MVP so far but I've just had him on my RC trying to break down some defenses with a touch extra dps.

Anyone seen any neat armies? Deciding if I want to keep upgrading for inferno drags or not, I like those kind of dumb spammy armies.

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

We're trucking along in SHOWMEYOURPEKKA but some months have trouble getting 15 active at the same time for CWL, any other of the goon clans surviving these days? Recently I discovered I like Legend League pushing so Clash of Clans is now very important to me and my toilet.

I hung out a bit with the Spergs of War people a few months ago but I see everyone got kicked from the clan is there fun drama we missed

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I’ve heard they are very chill and cool.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Is there a way to recover account from droid to iOS?

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Booties posted:

Is there a way to recover account from droid to iOS?

Did you link it to your supercell id?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

LochNessMonster posted:

Did you link it to your supercell id?

I don’t know!

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Booties posted:

I don’t know!

If you still have access to the android phone you can login, link your account to supercell id.

Then login to the account on iOS and it’s done.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Which goon clans are still active/should I apply to?

BlindNinja
Sep 2, 2004

lurking in the shadows

EvilElmo posted:

Which goon clans are still active/should I apply to?

2poor4gems is active. We participate well in clan wars and clan challenges.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

BlindNinja posted:

2poor4gems is active. We participate well in clan wars and clan challenges.

I applied but got rejected,...

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA is also still active.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

LochNessMonster posted:

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA is also still active.

Not enough trophies

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

EvilElmo posted:

Not enough trophies

Post your player id and we can send you an invite.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

LochNessMonster posted:

Post your player id and we can send you an invite.

#QQVG9PRLL

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

EvilElmo posted:

#QQVG9PRLL

invite sent

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

<3

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

LochNessMonster posted:

SHOWMEYOURPEKKA is still sort of active.

Ok I will come... if you have slots full. I'm gonna leave my poo poo clan that I just joined because I had nothing better to do. I need to make a better setup for my base/village as I am TH9 now. My player ID is Poodge #89JURV28L

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Barnes And Body Works posted:

Ok I will come... if you have slots full. I'm gonna leave my poo poo clan that I just joined because I had nothing better to do. I need to make a better setup for my base/village as I am TH9 now. My player ID is Poodge #89JURV28L

I’ve sent you an invite.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Can someone look at my account and tell me my player number? I used to be in a goon clan. Probably booted

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

So… clan capital y’all

I’m TH14, completely maxed buildings. I’ve got 150 TH12 walls to still upgrade before I can even start on my $7M TH14 walls. With the forge for capital bux, there’s no way to max out walls anymore unless you gem or buy gold passes. I’m not one to ever spend money on f2p games, but I dropped $5 as a one-time deal just for the hell of it.

Update seems cool though. Got my clan way more active for sure. Seems like it could be a lot of fun.

Also lol at them just completely abandoning builder base. And what in tarnation is with the forge requiring home base builders for builder gold/elix instead of the master builder or Otto? Seems odd.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
You can convert builder base resources at least. And also DE while you keep working on walls.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Loan Dusty Road posted:

You can convert builder base resources at least. And also DE while you keep working on walls.

This is what I’m doing. Maxed almost everything but some traps and a lot of walls.

At least my DE and BB gold/lix is being put to use again.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Loan Dusty Road posted:

Yeah, it just sucks that it takes a home base builder to forge builder base resources. Not a problem if you’re maxed out, but I have a handful of traps that are taunting me that I put on hold.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Capital raids are pretty cool.

Our clan just got a whopping 411 raid medals, which we can use for..... 2.5M gold from the trader? What? Is that seriously all we get, or can we use them elsewhere that I'm missing?

Forum Joe
Jun 8, 2001

Every day I'm shuffling!

Ask me about Tasmania!

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Capital raids are pretty cool.

Our clan just got a whopping 411 raid medals, which we can use for..... 2.5M gold from the trader? What? Is that seriously all we get, or can we use them elsewhere that I'm missing?

Fill your clan castle by yourself without relying on others from your clan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Pretty disappointed in the rewards. Got a whopping 43 medals for clan defense. Like, who cares about defense at that point. Can’t even buy builder positions with the medals.