Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I have everything that's a monthly subscription in one category called "monthly subscriptions" and everything that's an annual subscription in one category called "annual subscriptions" and that's been working great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I still don't understand why my age of money goes up when I pay my credit card bills.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011
Pretty sure it only recalculates when you spend money. So if it's set up as a credit card, paying the bill counts as spending I think? Idk it's a dumb metric imo and you're better off with the "days on hand" metric YNAB toolkit calculates, imo

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
And even then, the Days of Buffering metric doesn't allow to filter the inputs, last I remember. You don't want exceptional expenses skew the value, yet it does (maybe they fixed it, I'm on Actual for quite a while now).