Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

The_Doctor posted:

Did you know Legacy leaders are $36 at target right now? Because they are.

Thanks for the heads up, went and got Dreadwing and Armada Megatron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Just mulling over whether to buy the current Springer that I've seen in a local shop for half the price of the new SS version (which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy as it's too pricy,..)

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
The Siege version is decent but some of the transformation is fiddly and relies a lot on little tabs. I remember people in this thread saying the Wreckers version was a bit loose and floppy (and despite being a Marvel UK comic fan I much prefer the cartoon colours).

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Funny thing I noticed about Armada Megatron, his turret can't freely rotate in a full 360° and there shouldn't be any reason for that since it wouldn't interfere with transformation and doesn't seem to be a safety thing either, and then it hit me, they did that so that when you do that mode of his where he has the turret on his front you can't position the cannon in a way that would make it look like a dick

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

Funny thing I noticed about Armada Megatron, his turret can't freely rotate in a full 360° and there shouldn't be any reason for that since it wouldn't interfere with transformation and doesn't seem to be a safety thing either, and then it hit me, they did that so that when you do that mode of his where he has the turret on his front you can't position the cannon in a way that would make it look like a dick

Thew pointed it out in his review as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Went and saw the 40th anniversary thing at the movie theatre.

The 10 minutes of literal commercials was tacky, but whatever.

The table read for the first episode was neat. The guy they got to be the Chris Latta replacement actually did a really great job, I was surprised.

Seeing the other episodes in the theatre had some novelty to it, but I don’t think it was quite as revelatory as, say, seeing the 86 movie back in theatres (which is guaranteed to happen in 2026, and I’ll be there for it).