Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

alpaca diseases posted:

I also just re-read from our last trip to Baitel -> Jubilee (still awesome btw) and was wondering if I could throw these unrelated questions out Diog?

Chait, do you know an Ea Nasir?—Word on the street was that he was from Sier

The 32 Zepathian MM equivalents along with Raphu- who are they and where were they on the Jubilee/did they survive/where are they now?
These are good questions, but it looks like we are probably close to the Time Skip, when we'll be handling lots of different things, including anything anyone wants to toss on top of the pile. Could I ask you to just repost them them?

Thank you very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamyourking
Oct 27, 2007

Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer.
Toilet Rascal

Z the IVth posted:

It's in her name Nonosephine.

As I recall, we ended up making Eliahaba an anti-social weirdo; and once he got old enough that it was really weird that he wasn't married the only willing person his family could find was an equally anti-social weirdo-who also happened to be missing her nose. Strangely, they seem to have a genuinely affectionate marriage.