Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
3rd party cases are starting to come out for the new Kobos. However, I have just confirmed that Clara 2e cases fit the new Clara BW (and Clara Colour by extension). You just have to make sure that the charging port isn't covered up on the bottom. The sleep button seems to be in nearly the exact same spot so no worries there. This is true for the hard-shell style covers, too.

This is brought to you by my getting annoyed that the folding Clara BW case started to get stretched out after only 3 weeks, meaning the main thing I bought it for (not having to have a stand nearby) did not work. It's still holding the ereader semi-upright, but each day has the angle getting more and more obtuse from me.

I still have my old book stand from pre-ereader days for home use, and this Lamicall cell phone stand works well enough with my Clara when I'm out, so I'm set for now. (That stand is great for phones, too: it's taller than the normal ones so your phone doesn't get knocked off so easily when trying to tap something at the top, and the telescoping arm is useful too.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU