Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

obi_ant posted:

Before I bring my car back into the dealership...

My rear passenger seat on the driver's side's belt buckle (the thing that the seat belt attaches into) is underneath the webbing. I don't know how it happened, but I usually have a child's bucket seat on there, so I only use the anchors. I was going to switch into another baby seat today when I realized that the buckle isn't there anymore. I'm assuming that when my car flooded, they took out all the seats and did not make sure the buckle was above the webbing. I can't see how the buckle would slip underneath otherwise. I don't want to go back to the dealership if I can help it. Aside from cutting the webbing, is there a way I can fix this?

Sorry what is webbing? I'm sure whatever it is can be easily removed/unclipped/etc. same with the seats and you can just put stuff back the way you want it. Try a YouTube video for how to remove the rear seats but normally it's super easy. I think on all my cars it's been toolless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

In the crack underneath the black mesh cloth thingy.

I’m looking at videos online now. Now too fruitful ATM.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

obi_ant posted:

In the crack underneath the black mesh cloth thingy.

I’m looking at videos online now. Now too fruitful ATM.

Can you flip the bottom seat forwards to get at it, like if you were putting the rear seats down? I don't know what car you have, but I can do that on my '03 Jetta to get to the hatch above the fuel tank and stuff.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Hella yeah guys. I got it! Just pulled that sucker a lot harder than I thought I needed to. The seat cousin came up