Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

feetnotes posted:

Nah his junk flops out on the skateboard when he's just rattling down the stairs. You're probably thinking of when he lands on the crossbar of his crusty old bike and his bozack swells up like a little angry plum.

"Hey BEEF! You landed on your NUTS again! How come?"

It seems the ravages of time have muddled these strips into a homegenous blur in my memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

welcome to the only game in town

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
His junk is so numb he can’t tell if he’s laid!

Is it the booze or cause his bozack is flayed?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Bismack Billabongo posted:

His junk is so numb he can’t tell if he’s laid!

Is it the booze or cause his bozack is flayed?

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Little Nephew in Wales was such an amazing arc.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Pat: more sympathetic than in years past (a low bar)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Another barber lover heard from.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Poor Lyle.

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Yeah that one hit me pretty hard, especially with the extra good background art in the last panel.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

I've been out of it for a few weeks and the thought of trying to read backlog on Patreon fills me with dread.

Is there a better solution for this yet?

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Might be too late for this advice but I have Patreon email me when there’s a new post, then I browse the backlog from my email. Google hasn’t managed to gently caress up the email UI that badly yet.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Rhaka posted:

I've been out of it for a few weeks and the thought of trying to read backlog on Patreon fills me with dread.

Is there a better solution for this yet?

At the bottom of each post is a categorization tag. If you click on one that says "comic", it will filter to only the weekly comics. Then you can change the sorting to oldest to newest from the dropdown at the top.

It's kludgy but it's something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

csammis posted:

Might be too late for this advice but I have Patreon email me when there’s a new post, then I browse the backlog from my email. Google hasn’t managed to gently caress up the email UI that badly yet.

this is a good use for the emails