Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Then we should kill yuming??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Tired Moritz posted:

Then we should kill yuming??

yeah, but we need 4 of us to agree on that and it doesn't seem like it's going to happen whereas yuming left her scum vote bus-parked on cena before going mia

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote yuming

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

potato, where y'at? either hammer SC64 or vote yuming and i'll switch back and then harass plastic into following suit

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

death is in your hands, potato

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm still convinced that SC's the 100% correct play here.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Tired Moritz posted:

Idk if I can say that... If it's night action bingo, yuming still hasn't given a good reason why they picked potato to jail when

1. Potato didn't use their power so they have nothing to jail

That's one out of, like, 8 reasons I wrote that litany against Yuming

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Zoya posted:

death is in your hands, potato

oh

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

But we're just kinda going in circles here, Tmor's set in, I'm set in, Potato's set in, and SC and Yuming are both MIA

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

##vote yuming

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

death has spoken

i release the fujiwara armbar ##vote scuming

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Zoya posted:

potato, where y'at? either hammer SC64 or vote yuming and i'll switch back and then harass plastic into following suit

Gotcha

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

just in case, before hammer hits -- in the unlikely event that yuming flips town, the game doesn't actually end. if kill is prevented tonight, the game would continue

keep that in mind when planning your actions

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

gently caress it I don't want to think about this game anymore. I hope you're right, Zoya.

##vote: Yuming

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

:redhammer:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
That's a hammer!

Votecount for Day 5

yuming (4): Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Zoya, Tired Moritz, Potato Salad, Zoya, PlasticAutomaton
STONE COLD 64 (1): yuming, PlasticAutomaton, Zoya, Zoya, PlasticAutomaton
PlasticAutomaton (1): STONE COLD 64, STONE COLD 64, STONE COLD 64, Potato Salad, Potato Salad
Zoya (0): yuming, yuming

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 14th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CET -- that's in about 1 hour, 3 minutes.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
"How could you call me scum?" yuming sighed, turning pale. "Oh, this is too much. I'm going to"

"Will you CUT IT OUT with the FAINTING already?" the entire town yelled as one.

yuming sighed and fainted on the spot.

yuming, TOWN-aligned Double Jailer has fainted in the most dramatic fashion possible and was carried to her room, where she'll accept gifts of flowers and small souvenirs.

quote:

"Xion sucks and ruins everything."
-spacing in vienna, Kingdom Hearts Mafia

You are Xion, TOWN-aligned Double Jailer, Clo's fakeclaim from saladscooper's Kingdom Hearts Mafia!

You may ##faint dramatically in front of another player. They will be forced to carry you to your room and hold your hand throughout the entire night, talk softly to you and bring you seashells. This will leave them unable to get their own night actions done. Since neither of you are where you were expected, any actions aimed at the both of you from outside your room will fail. The sole exception is, if your target had intended to target you, the action will still go through.

You are TOWN-aligned. You win when all threats to TOWN have been eliminated.

Your color is Atrovirens. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

It is now Night 5!

Cloacamazing! fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 14, 2024

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
The sun rises on a new dawn, and with it comes hope that this game is finally over. This hope is cruelly quenched soon though, as all players look around and realize the horrible truth.

Noone died last night.

It's still going on.

It is now Day 6.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): PlasticAutomaton, Potato Salad, STONE COLD 64, Tired Moritz, Zoya

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CET -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

first off: for fucks sake
second off: suck it scum

tmor, who did you roleblock?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote cena

unless this is some hell game

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Lmao roleblocked Potato last night. Get hosed scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##unvote

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
ughhhhh do we still have to pick

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Tmor, who did you roleblock? Cause it's probably just both of our blocks. If you were scum I'd have been blocked and the kill would have gone off.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

we don't have to pick, it literally has to be cena + potato

if it was tmor, the game would be over (he would have blocked plastic)

if it was plastic, the game would be over (he would have blocked tmor)

plastic blocked potato, because i reasoned that they would have potato do the kill, expecting plastic to block cena (since he was on cena's rear end all day)

i seem to have been correct

so the scum team is: cena + potato

##vote potato

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

or ##vote cena i'm not picky

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yes, I roleblocked the stonecold

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well...... potato couldnt had done the nk the night before last night since potato got jailed, right

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

right, fair, then we don't know which of them did the kill -- if you'd blocked potato (or me) i'd have insisted on potato first because we'd know he did the kill

but we don't, cuz y'all blocked em both, so i don't care who we kill first :toot:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay cool. Let's start with Cena since Yuming's flip confirmed his town result really was complete bullshit. Block Potato tonight just to be safe!

##Vote: Cena

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

sorry yuming

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
unless this was a real annoying way to waste my time + the mod from plastic and zoya, okay lets go

##vote cena

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

:redhammer: :toot:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Holy poo poo! I JUST opened the day! Are you sure you don't want to give other people the chance to post first? No? Turbo time?

Votecount for Day 6

STONE COLD 64 (3): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Zoya, PlasticAutomaton, Tired Moritz
Potato Salad (0): Zoya, Zoya

Not Voting (2): Potato Salad, STONE COLD 64

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2024 at 10 p.m. CET -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Well. It's official now. Never Not Turbo.

STONE COLD 64, SCUM-aligned 3P-aligned Survivor has been turboed the gently caress out of Day 6!

quote:

You have apparently just decided that your win condition is to stay alive at all costs, ignoring your actual role PM. I can respect that. Stay alive, man.

You are STONECOLD64, SCUM-aligned 3P-aligned Survivor, your fakeclaim from kaschei’s A Confederacy of Dunces Mafia!

In order to facilitate your own survival, you have one stack of bulletproof, which will protect you from a single killing action. Additionally, you have a oneshot to ##hide yourself one night, making yourself untargetable by any actions.

You are SCUM-aligned. You win when your team has total control over the vote.

Your color is Gamboge. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

It is now Night 6! Get your night actions in within three hours and we can keep turboing!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Potato Salad sighed and dropped his glitterbomb satchel. "Okay, yeah, you got me, Plastic. No need to drag this out any longer. I would like to ##resign with honor please."

"You can't do that!" TMor shouted. "I'm roleblocking you!"

"You can't roleblock me!" Potato Salad shouted back. "I quit!"

"He can roleblock you with the help of my delicious plum sandwiches!" Plastic insisted.

Zoya just twerked in the background.

The argument continued for a while, until they came to an agreement: TMor would be allowed to successfully block Potato Salad from murdering Plastic in recognition of his and Zoya's awesome detective work and to finally give her the vig she deserved, and in exchange Potato Salad would be allowed to peacefully resign from the game.

Town has snatch victory from the jaws of defeat! Congratulations!

Tired Moritz has achieved his orthowin of getting voted by every single player he successfully roleblocked!

quote:

TMor, did you make up your own wincon again? You were supposed to just be a regular, boring-rear end roleblocker!

You are Tired Moritz, TOWN-aligned Roleblocker, your fakeclaim from Opop's Mafness Mafia!

You have decided to spice up your boring town role with a bit of extra. As a night action, you can ##roleblock another player, preventing them from taking any actions this nightphase. Unfortunately, you can only roleblock every player exactly once.

All is not lost though! If you can end the game with every player you roleblocked having voted for you at least once during the course of the game, you will receive a personal win, no matter which faction wins!

Your color is Feldgrau. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

Plastic Automaton has been endgamed and earned the respect of Potato Salad!

quote:

How did you end up here? You were just trying to clean the attic back at the Tohno mansion, but apparently you took a wrong turn and, after a short stay at an island mansion where everybody was trying to murder each other for their inheritance, you are now surrounded by a bunch of people who are clearly lying about something! You just want to go back home to your sister!

You are Hisui from Umineko, TOWN-aligned Maid, your fakeclaim from my Umineko Mafia game!

Hisui is not even from the same franchise, but that didn’t stop you from fakeclaiming her during the Umineko game. Fortunately you are from the Type Moon franchise, where maids have literal superpowers. You can use the following maid powers one time each:

Prepare a delicious picnic: Your target will be ##empowered by your delicious, plummy sandwiches! Their night action will be unstoppable!

Spring Cleaning: Swing that broom as if your life depends on it! You only have one day to clean the entire house! You clean so fast that you end up placing your targets in different rooms, ##busdriveing them, causing all actions that target them to get redirected to the other one.

Throwing furniture: You throw a chair at someone. This causes them to get super mad at THIS CHAIR and spend the entire night contemplating how much of an incredible annoyance THIS CHAIR is. THIS CHAIR ##roleblocks them. Because it is just that terrible. T H I S C H A I R

Tea break: You take a nice long tea break, ##rechargeing your maid powers. Can only be used after you have performed at least two tasks.

Your color is Vantablack. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

Zoya may not have gotten the vig she wanted, but she certainly slayed scum at the last minute!

quote:

Oook! Ook! Oook-oook? Oooooooook!

Burk.

You are Mikey the Monkey, TOWN-aligned Guardian from Legend of the Hidden Temple, your fakeclaim from TMor’s Totally Monkey Mafia!

As a oneshot, you can ##mason another player, creating an unconfirmed masonry with them. If your action fails, you can try again the next night.

If your masonpartner is killed by anything other than the vote, you will gain the ability to ##avenge him, publically shooting another player in the thread. Should this shot hit the player responsible for your partner’s death, you will gain another ##vig usable from the next day on, as well as one shot of bulletproof

Your color is Skobeloff. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

And finally, Potato Salad has played one hell of a scumgame!

quote:

You are an incredibly heterosexual bomb. There is nothing, you repeat, nothing even remotely gay about your bombs. People keep asking you why a bomb's sexual orientation even matters in the first place, gay bombs explode in the exact same way as straight bombs, bi bombs, pan bombs, ace bombs, any other type of bombs, but you just need them to know that you are very much not a gay bomb, okay?

You are Not A Gay Bomb, SCUM-aligned Glitterbomb, which is apparently the closest thing you have to a fakeclaim, so I'll accept it!

During the day, as a public action, you may choose to ##glitterbomb another player. This will have no immediate effect, except for a message from the mod. Please ping me in your confessional if you use this.

At night, you will automatically ##track this player's glittering trail, letting you know which players they visited during the past day and night.

You are SCUM-aligned. You win when your team has total control over the vote.

Your color is Aureolin. Rumors have it that some players may be searching for certain colors...

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
what a fuckin ending

thanks for the game clo! sorry scum you definitely deserved the win lmao

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i intended to post this after the yuming flip but that uhhh didn't exactly uhhhh OK ANYWAY

🦀🦀🦀CRAB CLAN STAYS WINNING 🦀🦀🦀 SCUMBOS GET RUMBLED🦀🦀🦀

🦀🦀🦀CRAB CLAN STAYS WINNING 🦀🦀🦀 SCUMBOS GET RUMBLED🦀🦀🦀

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
my bad yuming :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

potato is now firmly classified in my "terrifying scum asset" category mentally, he played the panicked town tunneling vibes PERFECTLY