Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

30.5 Days posted:

The Town Guard series has a lot of weird "I sure like to gently caress my girlfriend!" stuff in it, but I do like the series otherwise.

What's weird about that? That seems like the least weird person to constantly talk about loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

PerniciousKnid posted:

What's weird about that? That seems like the least weird person to constantly talk about loving.

They mean the character's girlfriend, not your girlfriend

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Well if I read a book and the author talked about loving my girlfriend I wouldn't like that very much either.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
I'm watching Madame Web on Netflix for nerd complitionist reasons. On the TV, not the projector. I'm not wasting bulbs hours on this bullshit.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Marsupial Ape posted:

I'm watching Madame Web on Netflix for nerd complitionist reasons. On the TV, not the projector. I'm not wasting bulbs hours on this bullshit.

Sir, you got the wrong bad nerd life choices thread.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Haystack posted:

Sir, you got the wrong bad nerd life choices thread.

Whoops. You’re right. This was meant for the Marvel thread.

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
Quick someone post in the Marvel thread about reading the land for completionist sake

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

yikes, I gave up like 7 minutes into "Swarm" from that humble bundle. bailing point was when the protagonist? called a customer in his lovely barista job a fat bitch like seven times and then ninja takedown'd her from behind his counter.

please tell me this isn't the protagonist. there's power fantasy, and then there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

tokenbrownguy posted:

yikes, I gave up like 7 minutes into "Swarm" from that humble bundle. bailing point was when the protagonist? called a customer in his lovely barista job a fat bitch like seven times and then ninja takedown'd her from behind his counter.

please tell me this isn't the protagonist. there's power fantasy, and then there's that.

I feel like I should strongly suggest that you continue on it gets a lot weirder.