Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

god i gotta play strange joruney lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3WK52fQKg4

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i do really need to play 4 and 4a tho bcos the way ppl complain about the last dungeon in 4a makes me think its probably godlike crawling lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah I didn't love the new characters in 4A, but it's cool how they basically retold the story midway through from the perspective of kids who grew up in sealed Tokyo

we will never get to play 4A with the demon hunter adult protagonists

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mbt posted:

we will never get to play 4A with the demon hunter adult protagonists

nanashi owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
:demifiend_cobes:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

:demifiend_cobes:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

wish they could just let people who already own V do like 10 bucks to upgrade to the actually finished game. as it stands I'll probably just wait for it to go on sale or gamepass

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Agean90 posted:

wish they could just let people who already own V do like 10 bucks to upgrade to the actually finished game. as it stands I'll probably just wait for it to go on sale or gamepass

I'm gonna support the devs by purchasing the game at full price, but... you do you I guess? gently caress off

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

I'm gonna support the devs by purchasing the game at full price, but... you do you I guess? gently caress off

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The new content is worth far more than ten bucks anyway.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

Evil Eagle posted:

The new content is worth far more than ten bucks anyway.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

kicked matador's rear end.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I keep being impressed by the visual and sound design in this game. loved the low-power version of the assembly of nihilo's base and how it modified the of the full power decor/bgm. the use of light and shadow everywhere is so sick, like just in the terminal rooms or cathedral of shadows or here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Yes! And the doorways in the subways, it's so cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

I keep being impressed by the visual and sound design in this game. loved the low-power version of the assembly of nihilo's base and how it modified the of the full power decor/bgm. the use of light and shadow everywhere is so sick, like just in the terminal rooms or cathedral of shadows or here

yeah, and it only gets better

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I loving love Nocturne's art direction so much

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM31d7xno6A

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

honestly this kicks rear end lmao

Adbot