Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Taskmaster

Taskmaster stares at Deadpool as he preps the Fantasticar for launch. He looks down at the radio, sighs, and then just kicks the car into gear, slowing only enough to let people on before launching it out of the hangar.

"Smiling, dancing, everything is free...gently caress I need a drink. Well, Miss Greta, welcome to freedom. I'd tell you every day isn't like this but frankly, I'd be lying."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bob

Bob knocks down the back seat and slides out of the trunk, finally unparalyzed with fear. He waves timidly to Wade, then looks around.

“Did we win?”

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mysterio

"I believe we did."

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Taskmaster

"So, question. You guys who were outside doing distraction detail. Did it get as stupid out there as it did in here? Because it get reeeeeal stupid in here."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mysterio

"Does Daredevil count as stupid? Because we got Daredevil."

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Taskmaster

"We had a chat with the AI Reed had assigned to be his secretary and decided to help break out of the building and live her own life." Pause. "Oh, and we had to deal with elevators."

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Patch
Sometimes, you make decisions that make it feel like you just sold your soul to the devil. Considering all the things he'd done in his long life, Logan figured Deadpool sitting next to him in the Fantasticar he just stole from the Baxter building was more like selling your shoe for beer money. Slumping back in his seat, the mutant berserker digs a sweaty stogie out of his suit and grimaces at it. Titania's whining doesn't help matters.

"Lady, if you wanted to stay behind and fight the SHIELD team they throw at ya, as well as the entire Fantastic Four and whatever New York heroes decided to check it out, yer welcome to leap off this thing and go have yer fun; I'm sure Spider-Man and She-Hulk woulda shown up. But we were hired to do a job, and that job was done and y'all were standin' around gettin' ready to monologue and get delayed until reinforcements come, like fuckin' always." Logan pitches the cigar over the side with a faint look of remorse. "Half of us were in the car, ready to go, and you just had to get yer fun in first. I ain't sorry for keepin' you from goin' the full twelve rounds with a guy who can give off the heat of a small star, especially when ya got the likes of Doc McStuffins an' Cap'n Fog Machine to worry about."

Patch internally winces at the knowledge Daredevil had been captured, and that feeling of selling his sole intensified.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Lager posted:

"The package is secured. Opposition has been...neutralized? One prisoner incoming. I will be returning to home plate in order to secure additional resources for next step of the plan."

"Uh, one second, please," responds a timid voice, after a moment of silence. Distant, incoherent screaming is all that follows.

MODOK might be more than one second.

Mors Rattus posted:

"Smiling, dancing, everything is free...gently caress I need a drink. Well, Miss Greta, welcome to freedom. I'd tell you every day isn't like this but frankly, I'd be lying."

Greta responds with a long sigh somewhere between contentment and exhaustion. "Freedom from my office, at least. I'm still running in your wristband." She chuckles. "But I'd take a life of days like this over just one more day at all those desks. So where're w-"

Suddenly, a voice of such prodigious volume it could only come from equally such a head echoes over the whole team's comms.

"DO NOT RETURN TO THE WAREHOUSE!"

---

Inside the AIM Monitoring Station...

"Or, not ALL of you! Just two of you!" The station is abuzz with activity, as beekeepers frantically contact any and all available AIMber drivers. "And the prisoner," MODOK continues, very efficiently gesticulating in anger at both the team and his underlings. "But that's it! That's all there'll be room for!"

"The other four of you will head directly for the Helicarrier, in the Fantasticar, like planned!" MODOK continues his rant/plan at a breathless pace, allowing for no interrupting and certainly no questioning. "Leave the ferret for SHIELD! It will make at least an adequate distraction for your mutual escapes, so you may reach your destinations unpursued."

A yellow-gloved hand shoots up. "I've got someone!" "Now get the prisoner to the sidewalk or get going to the Helicarrier," MODOK says to the team, hovering over to view the lucky beekeeper's screen. "We've got your driver."

One name is highlighted. JACKSON WEELE

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.

Grumbling something about the real wolverine always being ready for a fight, Titania picked up Daredevil's limp and slightly sodden form with one hand, while petting the huge ferret with the other, before heading to the elevator to wait.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus turns the volume down so low that it almost mutes, rolling his eyes at MODOK's outburst. At the end of the speech, he leans over and whispers to Floofnoodle, instructing him to defend the tower as long as he is able, but to flee before he is captured. As Titania tosses Daredevil over her shoulder, he accompanies her to wait for the AIM transport. Tapping his foot impatiently, he checks his watch.

He looks over at a small group of pigeons pecking away merrily at some discarded garbage, and smiles under his mask. "I'll be right back..." He mutters as he moves slowly towards the animals, cooing softly to them. The birds begin to move away, but that trash is just drat good. Then, suddenly, he lunges forward with incredible speed and catches one of the birds in his grip. The animal lurches and pecks at his hand, but the thick glove of his costume protects him handily. He whispers to the distressed bird, "Shhh, shhh...you're going to be beautiful..."

Moving back towards Titania, Demonicus continues to talk to his newfound pet, trying in vain to calm the creature. Looking up to his companion, Demonicus shrugs to her, "Well, we need air transport..."

Lager fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 26, 2018

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
After long enough for passersbys' odd glances and murmurs to turn into whispered cell phone calls and speed-walking, a sleek black 4-door swerves suddenly across traffic to pull up in front of Titania and Demonicus.

"Someone call for a..." The driver's green sunglasses glint as he rolls the window down, shooting his latest passengers a large grin. "Weele-man?" Big Wheel's grin immediately disappears as he reopens his eyes to an impatient Titania, Daredevil in hand, and... someone else (pirate skeleton?), pigeon in hand. "Sorry, I didn't- I'm trying a new bit with civvie fares, y'know?" Hopping out, jacket shining regrettably brilliantly, he quickly pulls the rear door open, gesturing the two of them in. "Good to see ya, T," he adds, making almost eye contact with the face he at least recognized. "I was sorry t'hear 'bout Crusher."

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

"I don't know if the bit's gonna' work, Jack." she replied, tossing Daredevil's body in the back seat. "I mean, no offense, isn't the wheel kinda the star of your show? But, uh, thanks. I'll tell Carl you said hi." the large woman added as she awkwardly climbed in to the average sized car.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus watches the vehicle approach and pets the agitated bird in his grip tenderly. Watching the exchange between Titania and their driver, he tries to place the man in the goofy jacket. Operating mainly on the west coast, Dr. D. isn't terribly familiar with the intricacies of New York super villainy, after all. The mention of the wheel, though, and Demonicus snaps his fingers as he realizes. Big Wheel! One of Spider-Man's flamboyant antagonists.

As Titania tosses the still unconscious vigilante and climbs in herself, Demonicus approaches Jackson. He grasps the man around the back of his head, staring into his eyes in a very serious way. "Never forget who you are. We are the conquering warrior-kings of this modern era." He pulls Jackson close, within inches of his own face. "Embrace the wheel." After a long moment wherein the hapless villain becomes intimately familiar with the smell of perturbed pigeon mixed with sweat-soaked body armor, Demonicus releases the man. Feeling that his work is done in evangelizing his fellow villain and reminding him of his true purpose, Demonicus climbs in and buckles up, awaiting the ride back to base.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

Trying with limited success to find a comfortable sitting arrangement, Titania shrugs, and pulls a strand of hair out of her face. As the mad doctor joins her, she attempts to make conversation, if only to forget for a moment that her golden opportunity to finally beat the entire FF escaped just minutes ago.

"Sooo... I get the, uh... pigeon. But what's the plan for red head over here? We just handing him over to that loud mouth MODork, or you have somethin' in mind?"

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus shrugs a bit at the question, "I suppose it was a bit of a whim. Best not to leave witnesses behind, after all, since apparently the plan was to fool the helicarrier into thinking we were the Fantastic Four. Richards has no idea who hit him, but I saw no reason to leave someone who had seen exactly what we were up to behind to call SHIELD and tell them we were coming." He sighs, petting the agitated bird. "I suppose our collaborators did not see things that way, but I agreed with you for what it's worth. We should have taken the Torch and his rock-faced companion out." He looks back to Daredevil's still limp body. "Do you have any suggestions on what to do with him?"

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Jack's head droops as he sighs at Titania's inquiry. "It's in-" He stops as Demonicus grabs his head, staring transfixed at the eye-holes across from him. "I-it's in the shop," he manages after Demonicus releases him, still staring a hole in the hole in the Baxter Building's lobby's front wall. "It's... really expensive." Closing the door behind him, Wheel shakes his head like he's trying to get the confusion off it. The distant-but-nearing sound of sirens pulls him the rest of the way out of his reverie. "O -okay!" Hopping into the front seat, Big Wheel revs the engine and turns to his fares.

"Time to g- sorry, s- sorry... to get Weele."

And then, red-and-blue lights closing in, Big Wheel ramps his car up the side of the Baxter Building

---

"Are you going yet?" Addressing the Fantasticar's occupants, MODOK's shouting is thankfully now merely obnoxious rather than deafening. "By now you should have received the Helicarrier's approach vector!"

"Good seeing you, pals!" Deadpool waves to the car as it exits the hangar. "It's time for me to join the ever-chuggin' blue-eyed Thing," he continues, turning for the stairs.

"Hey Ben! Y'got any Rolling Rocks?"

The Building shaking can be felt from inside Big Wheel's car.

END OF ACT I

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 16, 2018

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

2 PP, 4 Xp, no stress

"Me? Uh.." Mary nudges the unconscious hero with an elbow. "I mean, I was gonna leave him in a dumpster. I'm not really good at planning... you know?"

Somewhat taken aback at being asked her ideas, Skeeter can't help but reflect on how few of them she actually has. She wasn't even sure how she was going to steal the... whatever it was that the Leader wanted her to steal. Unless she could beat the rest of the team stupid and run off with it. She could definitely beat the rest of the team stupid. "Aw, poo poo. Hey, you're a mastermind right? What do you think about MODOKs big stupid scheme? Like what's the catch?" she asked Demonicus, after her long moment of troubled thinking.

----

Going to take 1 XP for self doubt, 1 for trash talking MODOK, and I maaaaaaybe angling toward some more subversion, but I don't think this counts quite yet. So I should be at 6 total, I think.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
High in the sky above Manhattan is the SHIELD Helicarrier codenamed "Iliad," which circles the city on a mission to monitor and catalog superhuman and vigilante activity throughout the city. Every time Spider-Man swings, every time Matt Murdoch denies he is Daredevil, every time the Shocker sadly settles on another plain bologna sandwich for all three meals, SHIELD records it. But the eyes of SHIELD are not all seeing, and some of the greatest minds on the planet have taken precautions against their spying, knowledge that would be a relief to Benjamin Grimm as he scratches his craggy rear end; the comings and goings of the Fantastic Four and their vehicles are untraceable even by SHIELD's technology.

But monitoring is not the main mission of Iliad. They also contain, acting as a floating prison and evidence locker for the supervillains who run afoul of SHIELD, as well as storage and a mobile base for the various superheroes who function through SHIELD.

Today, within one of the containment decks, an ancient and evil creature stirs. Fury floods its mind as it struggles against its shackles, suffering another day of poking and prodding by the scientific minds of SHIELD. She has been starved and weakened by her captors, and her strength fails her; she will not escape this day, not unless grave mistakes are made. She stares down the scientist before her, his droning voice all but ignored as her thinking flags and slows, and slowly she closes her eyes. She feels fate drawing ever nearer, the specter of death looming over her; for over a century she has cheated him, and now some bumbling scientist would bring her to her knees and end her reign.

She breathes in slowly, and her eyes flutter open, wide with desperation. She smells it. The acrid, coppery taste of blood is in the air, so very faint, and so very near. Her breathing becomes labored, and for a moment she can see every delicious, throbbing vein in the body of her captor; to her superhuman senses, he is nothing but a massive sponge of capillaries and arteries and veins, and THERE. RIGHT THERE. He has cut his finger and doesn't realize it yet.

With a groan, she slumps back against the wall of her cell, growing still. The scientist panics, his heart beating harder and faster, and the sound is a siren song in her ears. He screams for help, but she doesn't care. His panic was making him make mistakes. His research was not finished, and this rare and unique creature may be dying. He had to save her, and as the key rattles in the cell, she forces herself to remain still. Soon, soon he would draw near, and she would strike.

But he does not. Security arrives to stop him as he tries to enter the cell, and his pleading falls on deaf ears. He throws his hands up in frustration, telling security they would personally answer to Fury if the creature died, but the man rolls his eyes and gives the scientist a shove, telling him the director had his number if he needed him.

She would be frustrated, if not for the music she had heard as the man flailed and gesticulated. Opening her eyes, she moves forward slowly, tenderly, her body quivering with excitement. There, on the floor. Tiny, almost imperceptible drops of blood. She presses her face to the floor, dragging her tongue along it, lapping up the blood and groaning as she feels its magic working. It wasn't enough. It was never enough. But it would hold starvation back just a little longer. Long enough to escape. The humans were making mistakes.

Deep down in her black, unbeating heart, she knew today was her day. Bessie was always lucky.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Patch

Leaning back in his seat, Patch sighs, digging his phone out of his pocket once again. Two new messages. He frowns at the phone, but pauses before unlocking it. He sets it down in the seat next to him and leans forward, clapping Taskmaster on the shoulder.

"Good work back there, Masters! Wish some of the other X-Men gave 110% like you do all the time, we couldn't have done it without you!" He grins, giving him another clap on the back before sitting back down and opening his new messages.

Patch grins. It wasn't Emma and it wasn't Scott, it was so much better. He begins to reply, shaking his head, but he can't help but feel an itch in the back of his mind..

Taking 20 XP for closing out BOTH Milestones. 10 for admitting I needed an ally's help, and 10 for recovering from my berserker rage before killing anyone. Also taking 3 for causing trauma with an ally's asset, 1 for separating and declaring I need no one's help, 3 for threatening violence and 3 for being questioned if I'm Wolverine, so that's another 10 XP for 30 XP total.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mysterio

Quentin cracks open the dome a bit so he can get a bit of air after all this, letting out a deep breath.

"This is why I usually work alone."

I think I just have the one XP, honestly.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus considers for a moment before responding, "You flatter me, Titania. But I find myself in an unfamiliar role in this plan. I am used to sending my pets out to do my dark bidding in my stead. In this task, I must act as the hired gun. MODOK's plan is altogether sloppy, though. When planning a mission such as this, there are three factors to consider - you can do things fast, quiet, or cheap. You must pick two." Petting the small bird in his hand lovingly, he continues, "MODOK is trying to have his cake and eat it, too. He is going to find that either the mission necessitates taking too long, is far too noisy and attracts the wrong kind of attention, or we're all going to simply turn against him and steal what is rightfully ours. My main goal is to get paid before that all crashes down around him." He sighs, looking somewhat forlorn under the ridiculously stupid mask he wears. "I'm afraid that losing Demonica to the waves left me with a bit of a...cash flow problem. Only temporary, of course."

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

2 PP, 6 Xp, no stress

"Oh yeah, I hear that, Doc. I'm just in this to get my husband out of jail." she paused and mentally kicked herself for saying her secret motive out loud. "Uh... because I need the money. To get him out." she paused long enough to convince herself that she sold the lie. "I'm thinking we need to get out of this muscle for hire game. I mean, he's not a secret lair, or an evil boat, or whatever your thing is, but he's my rock. Sometimes literally. I'm sick of us being on opposite sides of a tri-tanium reinforced wall. And I'm sick of all the people putting that wall between us..." her eyes flashed violet for an instant as her fists clenched involuntarily.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
ACT II - Flight or Fight or Flight

So this is what flying feels like, Greta idly processes to herself as the Fantasticar soars above New York. Or what riding inside something that's inside something that's flying feels like, at least. It's strange, she muses. You spend so long waiting for something, and then it's... not qui-

"Holy poo poo," Greta calls out to her flying companions. "The Helicarrier's huge in person!"

As the Fantasticar begins its approach to Helicarrier Iliad, MODOK's singularly sonorous screech returns to the team's comms. "You should be beginning your approach to the Helicarrier now! The Fantasticar will automa-"

"Wait." Overriding MODOK's signal and exposition, Greta materializes crouched on the Fantasticar's hood, pointing behind them. "Is that the Blackbird?"

And then, gracelessly, Patch tumbles over the side of his seat and towards the ground below.

---

Just a little earlier...

"How much longer can we taake?" Perched on her seat, Jubilee bobs with excitement, coat aflutter. "Please, Jubilation." Colossus rubs his shiny temples, wearing the same grimace he has since take-off, though he's at least stopped pacing to lean against a bulkhead. "My head still rings from earlier, and your excitement does not help."

"Sor- Sorry!" Jubilee replies, her grin turning slightly sheepish as she settles into a static crouch. "I've just never been on a Helicarrier before!" Gazing out the window, unmoving, Emma sighs. "'Only a Danger Room simulation', yes. You've mentioned."

"Can you all quiet down back there?!" Kitty shouts from the co-pilot's seat, knuckles white on the yoke, wide-eyed stare out of the cockpit never breaking. "I'm barely sure I've got a grip on this as it is!"

"Don't be so worried, darling." Leaning over Kitty's shoulder, Illyana plants a peck on her cheek. Pyotr clears his throat and starts towards the back of the bay, taking out his phone, while his sister continues. "I think you're doing wonderfully." "Yeah, thanks," Kitty replies, knuckles still white, though face slightly pinker. "She's lying, she's terrified," Emma calls, still not turning. "Jeez, Emma, quit being such a grump," Jubilee interjects, thankfully before Magik can reply further than a souldagger-shooting glare. "Just cuz Scott's pis-"

With a flush, Cyclops emerges from the Blackbird's bathroom. "Alright, team, it shouldn't be-" Suddenly, he points out the front of the Blackbird, one brow rising quizzically above his visor. "Did someone just fall out of the Fantasticar?"

Satisfied by the furious white dot plummeting groundsward ahead of them, Emma smiles.

---

As another text dings into his phone, the itch in Patch's mind grows, a lethargy infecting his thoughts. "Look, Logan," Emma's voice burbles in his head, as he futilely tries to make out Colossus's message. "I'd say I'm sorry for this, but we both know I'd just be lying." With a grunt, the runt raises a fist, but, knuckles pressed to his brow, finds his claws refusing to do more than nick his forehead. "I just can't bear to listen to another of Scott's moral outrages today," Emma continues, voice growing in strength as Logan's phone slips from his hand to the floor. "And we both know he won't be able to control himself if he sees you in the same hangar." Stiffly, Patch's free hand grasps the edge of his seat, despite his best efforts. "So we'll agree to laugh about this later, alright?"

And then, Patch exits the Fantasticar.

---

"And here we are!" Drifting into a riverside parking space next to The Warehouse, Big Wheel looks to his passengers, grinning in relief at his successful evasion of their pursuers. "Than- s- sorry, I mean- well, yeah, thanks for-" Jackson's fumbling niceties are cut off by his shriek when a wave strikes the car's side hard enough to lift its tires. "Nonono, not again," Wheel mumbles, head in hands, as the water, rather than recede, continues to encircle and lift the car's other side. "It's coming back for me," Jackson shouts as he scrambles into the back seat, eyes wild, curling into the footspace. "The Hudson's come back to finish the job!" As it rises the water surrounding the car splits and shifts, until a fully-formed hand holds the vehicle aloft, arm snaking back to the churning river.

"Alright, MO-dink!" Emerging from the Hudson River, Morrie Bench takes shape, Wheel-mobile in one dripping hand and giving The Warehouse's presumed security feeds the finger with the other. "I've got whatever you were stealing! So gimme the money, and maybe next time you'll remember to call me!"

---

Deep within the Iliad, Bessie's patience, after what seems like another eternity, is once more rewarded by a visitor. "Hello, Bessie," he says, opening the door to her cell, blood bag in hand. "You had Dr. Avesta worried," he continues, crouching next to her, stroking his beard. "But that's not why I'm here today." Pausing for a moment, he lifts the blood bag to his lips and idly sips from it.

"Today's an important day," continues Morbius, as he stands, looking over his bovine ward. "For us both."

Extending a hand, he holds the bag out to Bessie. "We have a guest."

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Patch

Logan closes his eyes, feeling the wind on his face as he enters free fall. It was a familiar sensation, burned into his brain from close to a century of being a soldier in a time of aircraft; he couldn't always recall exact memories of when he had felt the sensation before, thanks to the things they did to his brain and his memory, but his body knew it, and so did the lowest parts of his brain. Something about the feeling also put Ave Maria in his mind, and he wasn't sure why.

His mind is blank, prepared only for the impact, and subsequently, the emergence of the beast; he was only ever thrown from a moving aircraft if they needed someone killed. Emma was fighting it, and so was he. His body twists in the air on muscle memory, trying to speed the descent; with Emma's help, rather than torpedo straight down, he is in a belly flop, and he feels the wind through his armored suit and feels his face deforming. He didn't know where he was going to land, but he knew it was going to have to hurt a lot to keep him down.

---

"Everybody! Tell me what you ain't afraid of!" Standing on the stage, wearing a brown jumpsuit and a grin, was an older black man with thin hair and a band dressed similarly; he leaned his microphone, an odd looking neon thing, towards the crowd, just as his band started in on a spooky synth refrain. Cheers went up through the crowd, and Mr. Parker grinned. "Lemme tell ya somethin', people!" The drums rolled in, and the old singer starts to tap his foot, nodding along to the beat as the simple guitar riff starts. He gestured dramatically to the horns, and the energy in the crowd becomes palpable as the song kicks into gear. Every year, this was his paycheck. One Mr. Hudson was about the only person from the original show that ever made it to these things anymore, but Mr. Parker figured he could forgive the one who had passed. The other two, however, had gotten incredibly big.

But as his backup singers move forward to start the song, the spread eagle form of Wolverine interrupts the concert, slamming bodily into the re-kitted hearse next to the stage, utterly crushing it under the weight of his adamantium skeleton. The vehicle's siren gives a pathetic little 'weaaaahhhh' before going silent.

The singer sighs, stepping away from the mic and off of the stage. New York was better about this kinda poo poo in the 80's. Wolverine gurgles on blood, trying to grab on to part of the vehicle's frame to drag himself free, but already people are crowding around and taking pictures; part of his face has been torn free, revealing the cold, blood smeared metal beneath. "Man, I knew Sony would do somethin' good with this franchise! I TOLD you they were gonna do a Terminator cross-over!"

"Ugh, I just hope it's another reboot, and not friggin' girls again."
"Jeez, Tim, not this poo poo again, just shut up before you embarrass us."

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bob

“Oh!” Bob cries out as Patch falls out, half heartedly reaching for him, despite being several feet away and strapped in. Wide eyed, he watches him fall. “Oh no, Wolver-I mean Patch fell out!”
He looks at the others as they sit there silently. “Should uh, should we go get him?”

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

2 PP, 6 Xp, no stress

"Oh for cri... Why am I sitting in the middle?!" shouts the the increasingly irate giant, stuck between Daredevil and Demonicus. "Weele, if this is yer idea of a double-cross, I'm gonna' wring your useless neck, right after his!" She shouts, as she begins angrily tearing an exit through the vehicle's roof.

Emerging awkwardly from the vehicle, she locks eyes with the Hydro-Man, and growls, "You IDIOT! ARGH!"

---

Jumping right into this brawl, nothing fancy; Buddy D10, Raw Fury d8, Godlike Strength 1d12, and Combat Expert d8. 1d12 + 1d10 + 2d8 = (4)+(2)+(8+8) = 16 with a d12 result. That couldn't have gone much better.

Tagging my old teammate Hydro-Man

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
"My caaar," whimpers Wheel as Titania brutalizes herself an exit, remaining balled up as she uses him and not the center console to boost herself through the roof.

Solo d8, Made of Water d8, Intangibility d10, Water Control d8 (Multipower), Crime Master d8 = 1, 8, 3, 1, 7
Thanks to Covalent Bonding, Hydro-Man uses 3 dice for his totals on defenses, yielding an 18 w/ d4

"I'm the idiot?" With his free hand, Morrie catches not only Titania's punch but her entire arm, sinking up to the elbow as ripples spread across his palm. "Doesn't look that way from here." He swings his hand to dangle Titania at eye-level. "But what do I know?"

...and Not That Absorbing Man inflicts a d6 Submerged complication on any successful melee defense using Intangibility.

"What'd'you think?" Lifting the car to face him, Morrie addresses its contents of presumed occupants and/or loot. "Who's the idiot here?" Looking back to Titania, Morrie starts crushing the car in what he hopes in an intimidatingly off-handed way. "Is it me?"

Solo d8, Thug d8, Strength d8 = 8, 4, 6 = 14 to inflict a d8 Car Crushered complication on Dr. Demonicus. Who is also tagged.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Time to get a PP...@Lager: 1d6+1d4+1d10+1d8 Trying not to be compacted (Buddy, Traumatized By The Creature, Forcefields, Combat Expert) = (4)+(1)+(5)+(7) = 17; I take a PP for using the d4 distinction, and wind up with an 11 with a d10 effect. If I'm right, the effect from Morrie is only a d4, right? Since you used all three dice in the roll for the total? So I guess it's a d4 complication?

Dr. Demonicus is about to offer his sympathies to Titania when, suddenly, a massive wave strikes the car, shaking it and the occupants inside. something about the noise of the water rushing up...it...*THOOOOM*...

It can't be...

"No...No, not The Beast!!!" Demonicus screams, almost crushing the small bird in his hand in his mania. Soon, the water envelops the car, however, and it becomes clear that the noise and the shaking and the water...are not from the creature, after all. Demonicus looks outside the car, his heart still racing. Hydro-Man...? Ugh. This mission was really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel, with that one. No creativity to him at all - no artistry to speak of. As the car begins to be crushed, Demonicus sets the bird down and reaches for the lifestone. Pressing a button on his wrist, he activates the forcefields built into his alien-tech costume, and sets to work on the bird. Unfortunately, in such an enclosed space, the forcefield is only so effective.

Demonicus begins to feel extremely claustrophobic, but just a bit more time, that's all he needs...

@Lager: 2d6+1d8+3d10 Creating a kaiju in an enclosed space...might not be the best call! (Buddy, There's No Problem That Can't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Genetic Manipulation, Kaiju Unleashed, Science Mastery) = (3+5)+(3)+(4+4+7) = 26; Spending a PP to bring that to a 16 with a d12 effect, stepped up from d10 by the Kaiju Creation SFX...

Willing the lifestone to do its work within the airtight forcefield, Demonicus delights as he watches the pigeon begin to grow, mutating first into a hawkish bird of prey, and then further into a massive eagle-like bird, and then...more. "Yes, yes my beautiful baby bird...Grow! Grow and free yourself! Papa commands it!"

Claiming an XP for freaking out about the beast. My idea here is to have the bird cut its way out and be a d12 asset if this works! Tagging Titania.

Lager fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Oct 24, 2018

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

2 PP, 6 Xp, d6 submerged complication

"You don't know crap, Morrie! We ain't even the ones with the package, ya dope!"

----
Activating Street Fighter techniques: Buddy d10, Superiority Complex d8, Godlike Strength 2d12 doubled by my Collateral Damage SFX, and Combat Expert d8. Result is (5+12)+(7)+(4+5) = 19 with a d12 effect, and a d6 goes to the doom justice pool.
----

With incredible strength, Titania wrenches her arm free from Hydro-Man's grip, dropping knee deep to the flooded ground, and following up with a powerful, thundering clap of her hands. Sonic Boom! For physical stress. Tagging Demonicus.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
"I'm truly sorry for the conditions of your wait," Morbius tells his bovine companion, leading her through the Helicarrier's halls. "SHIELD are... well, you know." The two walk alone, all red-blooded staff having been cleared from the subject's path. Though Michael knows they are being watched, he doubts their hosts are listening. He shrugs, Bessie's leash in hand - he would have chuckled but for the absence of a cowbell. "Archaic."

---

4d6 Justice Pool v. Demonicus = 5, 5, 1, 2 = 10 w/ d6 We've got monster sign!

Big Wheel remains curled in fear as the walls close in around him, but he lifts his head at the Doctor's frantic activity. "Wh-what are-" is all he can ask, however, before the bird in Demonicus's hands expands beyond the limits of his forcefield. As vicious talons tear at his once-luxurious seats, Jackson yelps and scrambles to return to the front seat, but it's too late.

"Bullpoo poo you're not," Hydro-Man sneers at Titania's correction. "There's somethi-" Then, with a great caw and launching of doors, wings burst from the car, shoving driver and passenger out and breaking Morrie's grip. A piteous 'oh, my car' trails Jackson to his landing, followed by a dusting of windshield as, with a second caw, the bird's head shatters free.

Solo d8, Made of Water d8, Growth d8, Water Control d8 = 5, 5, 4, 5 = 15 w/ d8

"The hell is this?" Transfixed by the sight of a monstrous pigeon - since when was MODOK even an animal guy? - expanding to wear a car like a breastplate, Morrie is slow to react as Titania drops from his grip, leaving himself exposed to her cunning move. "Shhhiiaaaaaugh," Hydro-Man cries as the shockwave shatters his physical cohesion, sending his entire body splashing down to the river and ground.

Hydro-Man takes d12 Physical Stress, plus d10 Emotional Stress!

"Rrrrnnngh!" Grunting in pain and frustration, a more human-sized Hydro-Man reforms facing down Titania. "gently caress you, T!" Morrie's hands extend into vicious scythes as he sloshes menacingly towards his one-time teammate. "Let's see how well you pull yourself back together!"

---

"Uh, maybe?" Peering over the hood's edge, Greta replies to Bob's query. "But, uh," she continues, as Logan visibly craters. "Then again, m-" Suddenly, her holographic body is violently disrupted, as a blast of electricity from below strikes her full in the face. Another blast immediately follows, this one striking the Fantasticar's underside and surging through the vehicle.

Solo d6, Master (Stage) Magician d8, Electrical Blast d8, Flight d6, Area Attack 2d6, Science Master d8 = 12 w/ d8 Physical Stress each for Taskmaster, Mysterio, and Bob

"HAhahaHA!" With a flourishing spin, Bentley Whitman soars up from below the Fantasticar's nose.

"We'll see how just three of you handle The Wingless Wizard," Bentley continues, opening his eyes with a wild glare right on cue. "Fantastic Bore- Wait, who- what are you three doing here?"

---

"But, though our hosts may be simple-minded," the living vampire continues to Hellcow, with the relaxed tone of a natural monologuer. "They have access to resources far beyond my scope." With an 'ah!' of recognition, Morbius locates the door of their final destination. Crouching, he scans the ID badge hanging from his labcoat's lapel, and the door unlocks with an electronic beep. "And, most importantly, to individuals." Sliding the door open, he stands to the side and gestures Bessie ahead, reflecting on the sad dearth of chivalry on this ship. "Ladies first, please."

The lab within is dark, illuminated only by the towering machine at its center - a large cylinder, covered in gauges, panels, and wiring, with dozens of tubes stretching into the shadows above. Their contents vary, from something the dark shade of vacuum-drawn blood, to a dark green fluid, glowing with the same dull light that shines from the device's seams and vents. The rest of the lab is a mess, papers and tools strewn across the floor in an unintentional minefield for anyone unblessed with darkvision.

"Today, we may finally defeat our mutual curse." Morbius sighs, looking once more upon his hopeful masterpiece. "Gamma-cleansed full-body transfusion," he mumbles, hand idly dragging over the machine's surface as he circles it, gaze meandering upwards through the tangle of tubes. "Hill may see only a means of neutering the thorns which plague her side, but we!" He turns to face Bessie with a grin, a slap on the machine's side punctuating both spin and statement. "We may gain so much more!"

"Wanna pretend like I'm here too," a low voice grumbles from within the cylinder. "Or we admittin' this's jussa big joke?" "My apologies," Morbius replies, exasperation transforming his expression. "But did you not agree to your participation?"

As Morbius pulls a switch, a loud, disgruntled grunt from within is quickly drowned out by the pneumatic hiss of the device opening. "Wasn't much'f a choice." Trails of gamma-fluid criss-cross the interior, their glow spilling out and making the seat within - and its occupant - hard to miss. Strapped into the clearly retrofitted electric chair, multiple IVs snaking from his body to the surrounding walls, sits a very flesh-and-blood Crusher Creel. He squints for a moment at the darkness outside, before letting out a sharp laugh. "A cow?"

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Nov 8, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

As the massive bird wrenches itself free and continues to grow at a rapid pace, Dr. Demonicus laughs with glee, striking a dramatic villain pose and raising his arms to the sky. "YES! YES, MY BEAUTIFUL BIRD OF PREY! TAKE TO THE SKY! I DUB THE...PARAPPA - THE RAPTOR!!!!" And with that, the latest terrifying Kaiju to spring forth from Demonicus's twisted genius is named. And truly, a name to strike fear into the hearts of all who hear it.

Demonicus then swings an arm around to point at Hydroman, advancing menacingly on Titania...or, well, as menacingly as Morrie can muster. "Hydro-Man! You have meddled in affairs above your station!! You had the opportunity to withdraw and retain your health - if not your dignity." Demonicus whistles, using the control mechanisms on his wrist controls to make the massive bird more...agreeable in its mutated form. "Now...you will be dealt with."

COOOO COOOOO the massive beast exclaims, almost so loudly that it hurts the assembled combatants. Already fifty feet from razor-sharp, serrated beak to the tip of it's feathered tail, PaRappa the Raptor approaches the watery villain and begins to beat its wings, a galeforce wind that demonstrates the power of the great beast as it threatens to blow poor Morrie Bench away entirely. Demonicus laughs with villainous glee, clearly enjoying the opportunity to cut loose. He's missed this...

@Lager: 1d10+1d8+1d8+1d12+1d12 Galeforce Winds (Team, Never Met a Problem That Couldn't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Combat Expert, We Will Roc You, Hydro-Man's Stress) = (7)+(1)+(1)+(12)+(9) = 30; Hoo boy, that's a 21 with a d10 effect for physical stress on Bench, hoping to blow him away and end the fight. 2 opportunities.

Lager fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 11, 2018

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Bessie

Bessie hesitates, her pupils narrowing as she studies the man who approached her. He was human, he was alive, but he was wrong somehow. She watches him drink from the blood bag and feels the hunger in her stir, but she quells it, focusing instead on the man before her. She rises to her feet and follows the man through the corridors, keeping her ears and eyes open. The man drones on, pompous and superior, and for the most part Bessie ignores him; she lets her mind drift from being a predator to being bovine, ignorant and blissful. It beat hearing the man's monologue.

It takes her a moment to come back to reality when the scientist held the door open for her. She rolls her eyes and trods forward, gazing up at the tubes and whatsits above her. The man went on about a 'cure for their condition,' and it finally dawned on Bessie why the man annoyed her so. He fancied himself a vampire, a powerful and immortal predator, and to the casual observer he may well pass for one. But Bessie knew better. Blood beat through the main's veins, air filled his lungs (only to be expelled in never ending pretentiousness), and his gut gurgled and groaned. For whatever he believed himself to be or whatever powers he owned, the man was mortal. Strong, perhaps in need of cosmetic surgery, but mortal.

She gives an annoyed chuff, wishing her powers were at their peak; had she the strength, she would simply reach into the man's mind and pull aside the curtain of his subconscious to unveil the idiocy and delusions so that he might understand what a fool he was. He might have super powers, but he did not even approach the divinity of a true heir to Dracula. The very fact he sought a cure was enough to prove this to her, and she turns her head away from her captor, a sign she was uncaring of whatever he spouted on.

To think the man had such nerve as to think Bessie, the Hellcow, Undying Shepherd of Humanity, would view the greatness be gifted to her by her sire as a condition to be cured. The race of men were small minded, indeed. After all, she pondered, what is a man?

Her thoughts are interrupted by the laughter of the moron in restraints. She brings her head back around, staring at him with as much fury as her big brown eyes can convey. The man was strapped down and he had the nerve to be amused? Bessie bares her fangs, mooing lowly as she takes a step towards a very easy meal. She had no doubts the smashnosed human would stop her, but she would not show herself to be a patsy to some fool tied to a chair.

Taking 1 PP for my limit there. I should write some milestones for ol' Bess.

Bessie, the Hellcow
Solo d10, Buddy d8, Team d6

Distinctions
•Cow of Darkness
•Heir to Dracula
•What is a cow? A miserable pile of secrets.

Bovine Vampire
Animal Control d10
Animal Shapeshifting d8
Enhanced Senses d8
Mind Control d10
Telepathy d8
Superhuman Durability d10
Superhuman Reflexes d10
Superhuman Stamina d10
Superhuman Strength d10
Wall-Crawling d6

•SFX: Fangs. Add a d6 to your dice pool for an attack action and step back the highest die in your poor by –1. Step up physical stress inflicted by +1.
•SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from poison or disease.
•SFX: Invulnerable. Spend 1 PP to ignore physical stress or trauma unless caused by magic or a vampiric weakness.
•Limit: Daylight Fatigue. Shutdown all Master Vampire powers rated at d8 or lower and step down all other Master Vampire powers by –2 steps while exposed to sunlight.
•Limit: Vampiric Weaknesses. Earn 1 PP when affected by vampire-specific Milestones and weaknesses.
•Limit: She's just a cow? Earn 1 PP when affected by animal-specific complications, limitations, or prejudices.

Bovine Sorcerer
Sorcery Adept d8
Horns d8
Weather Control d8
•SFX: Untapped Reserves. Step up or double any Bocine Sorcerer power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of the power die.
•Limit: Dark Forces. Both 1 and 2 on your dice count as opportunities when using an Immortal Sorcerer power.
•Limit: Clumsy. Turn Horns into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.

Specialties
•Covert Expert d8
•Menace Master d10
•Mystic Expert d8

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Nov 10, 2018

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Solo d8, Thug d8, Water Control d10, Intangibility d8 = 8, 6, 4, 2 = 18 w/ d8

"What the poo poo?!" The winds halt Morrie's advance as they swirl around him, tugging at his surface. Droplets shear off as he turns to lock eyes with the bird, a determined grimace on his face, but it's too late; curses for his latest adversary catch in Hydro-Man's throat as his arm, momentarily, wavers, then tears free.

HYDRO-MAN IS PHYSICALLY STRESSED OUT!

"fffuuuuuuck!" Morrie's shout pierces even Parappa and the storm's cacophany.

"gently caress this!" His extremities are turning to mist.

"gently caress you guys!" His torso is suspended only by the winds.

"gently caress The Leader!" Little more than a head, Morris Bench utters his final curse.

"AND gently caress JERSEY!"

---

"Oh! How rude of me!" At Bessie's moo, Morbius looks up from his internal monologue. "In my excitement," he continues, shuffling papers aside as he speaks. "I completely forgot!"

A moment later, the Living Vampire triumphantly lifts his prize aloft. "A SHIELD-tech collar," he announces, holding a device that looks... basically like a high-tech version of Hellcow's usual cowl. "Left over from the 'Richards-Skrull Incident'," he continues, hurrying to Bessie's neck to secure it. "This should enable you to converse in a more... conversational manner."

"Great," Crusher chimes in, still staring down the cow. "Maybe she'll know when we're gettin' on with this."

---

"Uh, is it safe?" One of the AIMterns sticks their beekeeper helmet out from The Warehouse after enough quiet has settled from Hydro-Man's brief interruption. "I- This isn't- I'm not used to this stuff," they continue as they step outside, looking furtively around. "Wh- what's going on?"

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 15, 2018

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

2 PP, 6 Xp

"The Leader? Did he put Morrie up to this? What kinda game is he playing? I been straight with the Masters! They owe me this, and..." Titania snapped out of her thought as the last waves receded from around her ankles. If she was being triple crossed, now wasn't the time to get mad about it. At least not in front of AIM and Dr. Demonicus.

She quickly ran back to the car, shouting at the AIMtern "Your security is a joke, is what's going on! Hydro-Man just tried to jump us, you twerp!" She set to work peeling the remains of the crumpled and shredded car to retrieve the driver, and, hopefully, the costumed vigilante they'd captured.

---
+1 xp for trash talking AIM. Should be at 7 now. And I assume the complication dissipated with Hydro-Man.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Mysterio

Solo, Entrance, Leaping, Acrobatic
@Waffleman: 1d8+1d8+1d6+1d8 = (7)+(1)+(5)+(4) = 17
12 with d8

Quentin, shaken, but not stirred, leaps from his seat right when the blast hits the car, landing on the nose and standing to glare at their attacker.

"Ah, Bentley. What's the matter, got rejected from the new Power Rangers series?"

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Bessie

For a moment, Bessie tenses up to resist, not trusting the man in the slightest. But he attaches the collar very quickly, and steps back with obvious pride. She knew the name Richards, having picked it up here and there from feeding on supers both heroic and villainous over the years. When she moos, the device scans her brain for what she's trying to say, and projects it via a speaker in the collar over the sound of her moo; however, due to how long ago the Skrull event took place, the device sounds a little.. stilted.

Bessie focuses for a moment, her mind reaching outwards to the two men to pick up their surface thoughts, to pick out their names so she isn't simply going in blind.. and there it is. She blinks, craning her head towards the man in the apparatus. "Crusher? Really? Your name is Crusher?" She chuffs, the collar putting out a stilted "HA. HA. HA. HA" to express her amusement, before turning her focus to Morbius.

"You should learn your place, good doctor. I am the Daughter of Dracula, blessed and cursed by him with a single bite; I am the Terror of the Pastures, prey turned predator that strikes fear into the hearts of those who would see me butchered or milked. I do not have a "condition" that can be "cured," Michael Morbius."

For a moment, Bessie seems larger than normal, her eyes glinting red as she bares her fangs, a low and ominious mooing under her final declaration: "I am the Hellcow."

gently caress OFF MORBIUS (Solo d10 + Menace Master d10 + Sorcery Adept 2d8 + Animal Shapeshifting d8 + Cow of Darkness d8): 2#1d10 1 8 3#1d8 4 3 4

Using Untapped Reserves. If this fails, add a d8 to the doom pool.

Spending 1 PP to make this suck less, so 11 with a d8 effect die, and 1 opportunity.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Doctor Demonicus throws his cape back behind himself dramatically as he turns to face the AIM drones coming out from the warehouse. "You should 'get used' to this if you expect to stay in super villainy! This," he gestures wildly to the crushed vehicle, the titanic pigeon, and the soaked ground all around, "is what the business is all about!! Now then...we have a prisoner to secure before our flight." He pats Parappa's feathers lovingly, as the bird lets forth another terrifying COOO.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
"Beck." The name drips contempt as Bentley deigns to let it pass his lips. "I should have known by the-" He sniffs. The faintest hint of sulfur on the air sends a sneer of superiority across his face. "Smell. Still playing around with props, are you?" Sneer far more manic and predatory, The Wizard unleashes skyward a blast of energy worthy of someone wearing a better proton pack, though his accompanying villainous laughter is hard to find fault with. "When will you realize you'll never compare with TRUE WIZARDRY?!"

Fire from Illiad replies before anyone else can, beam striking Bentley square in the back. "Argh," he calls as his suit short-circuits and, SHIELD troops already on their way to catch him, The Wingless Wizard plummets. "Can't believe I got distracted..."

As the Fantasicar continues on its landing course, a weary voice chimes in over the Fantasticar's comms. "Sorry about that, Richards...es."

---

On the Illiad's bridge, SHIELD Director Maria Hill mollifies today's latest crisis and dreams of her next coffee's arrival. "Something had our sensors on the fritz-" She opens her eyes to shoot another glare at the techs, still fiddling away with no answers. "But with that dickh-" 'Wait poo poo,' the thought flashes through Maria's mind, 'kids' "-with Wittman handled, the rest of your way should be smooth sailing." Signing off as abruptly and quickly as she signed on, Hill rubs the bridge of her nose and sighs. "If anything today should be." Haywire sensors, Morbius's 'experiment', a giant weasel turning the Baxter Building into its scratch post; how much could one day even have? At least there was coffee. God bless whoever invented cof-

"Director Hill," calls a bridge console agent. "What is it," Hill, still seated, replies.

"The, uh, X-Men, Director," the agent, wiping away the flop-sweat threatening to drown him.

'Maybe,' Maria Hill thinks, as her head sinks to the table, 'if I sigh hard enough, I'll run out of air and just die.'

---

The Warehouse's interior is even more sparse than when the team left it this morning; a table and two chairs, pushed into a corner, are all that remains.

"Let me help with that!" Jumping from their seat, the second AIMtern hurries to carry Daredevil to the table. Their peer, for their part, makes it far enough to slump back into a chair. "I just thought it'd look good," they mutter, head-tube staring down at their yellow-gloved hands. "Help me get a job at Stark." Their voice breaks as their shoulders slump. "W-work the 'redemption' angle in my interview."

"So, what now?" AIMtern 2 leans over the table, peering at the prone protector of Hell's Kitchen, and tentatively reaches out to poke the tip of a horn. "We're not gonna, like, kill him or anything, right?"

Meanwhile, Titania's sportsbottle vibrates with a text alert.

---

The Illiad's VIP hangar is empty as the Fantasticar glides to a landing; personnel are never posted, for reasons of privacy, and at the moment the Fantastic Four's arrival, unexpected or not, necessitates neither a greeting nor a guard. A perfect space for some would-be criminals to get up to an infiltration.

...Or it would be, if not for the subsequent PA announcement. "Sorry Richardseses," Maria Hill's voice squawks over the hangar's speakers, "but the X-Men-" An amplified sigh shakes the room's foundations. "You're gonna have company, I'll be down soon to deal with it. Just let yourselves out."

The hangar's exit locks as she signs off.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 29, 2018

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

"Huh? Oh, uh... ask the Doc. I gotta go... hydrate." The titanic woman dashes off to a more private nook in the big empty space, and fishes the bottle out of her bag. "What?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
The bottle promptly responds:

[DO YOU HAVE IT???]

Followed a moment later by:

[STARK THING I MEAN]

And then:

[WHAT ACTUALLY IS IT?]