Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The poo poo YouTube tries to show me puts me in a really apocalyptic mood because it's like the whole world has come loose sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Drunk fat irish guy watches a Megan the Stallion Music Video

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

This poo poo is getting out of control man. Where has God gone.

insane anime posted:

EROTICEXOTIC NEW UPLOAD British Guys See a Girl From Californias rear end in a pair of LEGGINGS

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

The poo poo YouTube tries to show me puts me in a really apocalyptic mood because it's like the whole world has come loose sometimes.

my youtube is just poo poo like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjBJCrhPyXw or this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQGfFj8iTY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
great video! the best part was when the old man grimaced but eventually bobbed his head. when he said he enjoyed it i pogged

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was this brief flash of time where it was recommending me just recordings of lectures talking about Moby Dick or Dante or whatever and it was like I was in bedtime heaven. But now it's back to Bucktooth Retard's Soul In A Physician/Pastor/Composer/Hard Hip Hop Lad REACTS hell for me.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

insane anime posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

great video! the best part was when the old man grimaced but eventually bobbed his head. when he said he enjoyed it i pogged

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I made those up, btw. I have 7 guns in my mouth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's Office Bloke Daz, the ONLY Brit brave enough to REACT to a Bob Ross Video.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

There was this brief flash of time where it was recommending me just recordings of lectures talking about Moby Dick or Dante or whatever and it was like I was in bedtime heaven. But now it's back to Bucktooth Retard's Soul In A Physician/Pastor/Composer/Hard Hip Hop Lad REACTS hell for me.

quit letting your boyfirned on your youtube accoutn !!!!!!!!!!! haharharharh. If I were you I'd just make a new youtube account, no bullshit.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

youtubes like a league of legends account. once your MMRs hosed, youll never get out of that elo

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

buying smurf youtube accounts

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just have to google some good poo poo, I'm too lazy to make a new account and I'm sure this is the poo poo they show people who make new accounts anyway. Unfortunately anything can and will be turned into bad poo poo soon so I gotta act fast lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

buying smurf youtube accounts

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stop probing Mycophobia so he can talk about pop music and Tetris you assclowns. Gun people are full blown mental retards dude, god. Such pussies too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leave it to the goon version of a gun guy to reveal that the cliche is true indeed you have to buy a gun because it's a realer dick than the one you have and its spine doesn't jiggle at the touch. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it Synthy who says "I have to defend my computer" lol. You should be allowed to post that wherenever you want in that forum and every regular should be made to accept it without comment or complaint. Hell make the next guy who posts after it read it out loud on vocaroo or it's a perma. Headshot bitch. Oooooooo clean kill. It would be so embarrassing to watch one of the people in that forum kill someone with a gun probably lmfao. Kiss my rear end until Mycophobia is unprobated. These are my demands.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

You can actually click the "..." and block channels from being recommended. Before that 50% of vids would be psycho true crime, prison & bodycam poo poo. Now all i get are retro gaming channels and Artie Kendall ghost crooner bits from Conan.

Frenz fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 9, 2024

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

You can actually click the "..." and block channels from being recommended. Before that 50% of vids would be psycho true crime, prison & bodycam poo poo. Now all i get are retro gaming channels and Artie Kendall ghost crooner bits from Conan.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

EROTICEXOTIC NEW UPLOAD British Guys See a Girl From Californias rear end in a pair of LEGGINGS

insane anime posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insane anime posted:

Haven't seen Emmy in a while actually

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol at all the posts but especially

insane anime posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao they literally probed him for saying "cars are different from guns."

Wormskull posted:

Leave it to the goon version of a gun guy to reveal that the cliche is true indeed you have to buy a gun because it's a realer dick than the one you have and its spine doesn't jiggle at the touch. gently caress you.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Stop probing Mycophobia so he can talk about pop music and Tetris you assclowns. Gun people are full blown mental retards dude, god. Such pussies too.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao they literally probed him for saying "cars are different from guns."

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just finished up Hyperion and thought it was incredible. Saw imps mention it a few times in this thread then saw a random TikTok of a guy explaining the premise and jumped in. Can't believe how hype it was. Is the second book good? Really hoping the series owns and it's not a case of an incredible first book and the rest not being worth it.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

insane anime posted:

and I thank god every day it's my life

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Just finished up Hyperion and thought it was incredible. Saw imps mention it a few times in this thread then saw a random TikTok of a guy explaining the premise and jumped in. Can't believe how hype it was. Is the second book good? Really hoping the series owns and it's not a case of an incredible first book and the rest not being worth it.

The second book isn't quite up to the first but it's still good. I'm told everything after that is terrible.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

The second book is good but not as great as Hyperion, still worth a read and ties the story up neatly.

Do not read Endymion or Rise of Endymion, books about one man's noble quest to save the universe by loving a 12 year old girl, with brief pauses to describe fights which are just descriptions of tbe fight scenes from Terminator 2, and a 30-page pause near the end for the main character to have a kidney stone

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

P-Mack posted:

The second book isn't quite up to the first but it's still good. I'm told everything after that is terrible.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The second book is good but not as great as Hyperion, still worth a read and ties the story up neatly.

Hell yeah! Really excited to get to the second book now.But how bad could the rest b-

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Do not read Endymion or Rise of Endymion, books about one man's noble quest to save the universe by loving a 12 year old girl, with brief pauses to describe fights which are just descriptions of tbe fight scenes from Terminator 2, and a 30-page pause near the end for the main character to have a kidney stone

:negative:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

second books ok, everything else th guy's written that ive read is either really bad or wildly stupid or both. in particular ilium/olympos is absolutely insane dogshit

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hyperion rules. Ilium has some cool concepts but Olympos goes way up its own rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Hyperion rules. Ilium has some cool concepts but Olympos goes way up its own rear end

olympos might be one of th worst books ive ever read lol, just absolutely stupid top to bottom