Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Old Maid You Look posted:

The following is pera approved.

During the intervening month before Everdunes begins proper, I will be running a fairly standard open setup mafia game for 13 players called “Campfire Mafia.” Please sign up in this thread, and I will let you know once the game has started in a new thread.

:siren: Please only sign up for this game if you are going to be playing in Everdunes, and only if you intend to see the game through to the end. :siren:

Hell yeah! I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
hi me hi signup hi

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

During the intervening month before Everdunes begins proper, I will be running a fairly standard open setup mafia game for 13 players called “Campfire Mafia.” Please sign up in this thread, and I will let you know once the game has started in a new thread.

:siren: Please only sign up for this game if you are going to be playing in Everdunes, and only if you intend to see the game through to the end. :siren:

Bumping to new page.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’ll play your interstitial game!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Players:
Cpig
Asiina

Yes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I will play.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Players:
Cpig
Asiina
Hal
Chic

ok

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Ok fiiiine skull grandmom

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
sign me up for minigame

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Form submitted, now to mess around with the chibi thing

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i wanna play

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Players:
Cpig
Asiina
Hal
Chic
GX
Sniper

I'm frightened, but I'm drawn to the skull....

((Also I have not played Mafia before, but I did read a Wiki page, so now I am expertly qualified.))

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

peramene posted:

i wanna play

Is that something you really want?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I will not play in the interstitial game but consider this my official interest check for redeeming my poor behavior last time. I'll poke at this sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function

Players:
Cpig
Asiina
Hal
Chic
GX
Sniper
MMT
Teland

I'll play!

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

Monathin posted:

I will not play in the interstitial game but consider this my official interest check for redeeming my poor behavior last time. I'll poke at this sometime tonight/tomorrow.

Boo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
So this is my character that I made on Chibify: https://www.chibify.com/load_config=26934. I think I did it right?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Orb is beyond life

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
orb forever

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
let me play
let me play
let me play
let me play

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how much effort is needed for the pera game

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bowmore posted:

how much effort is needed for the pera game

Probably more than 15 minutes a day.

Real talk - with the player cap this year (which is not fun to implement BUT absolutely necessary so that the storytellers don't completely flame out) managing signups is gonna be tough, so we are hoping that people will self select out if this game is not the right fit for them.

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

Players:
Cpig
Asiina
Hal
Chic
GX
Sniper
MMT
Teland
Azurelana

I need 4 more for this.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

peramene posted:

orb forever

busb posted:

Orb is beyond life

https://youtu.be/-jYGfmiGr1Y?t=1083

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-mJyygIIQ

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

what the gently caress why was i not invited to this

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

YES YES YES

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

good god

Maybe through this LP I'll learn the actual plot of Myst??

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chic Trombone posted:

good god

it's "atrus sucks as a parent and son"

hth

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

it's "atrus sucks as a parent and son"

hth

:emptyquote:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Chic Trombone posted:

good god

New ep tomorrow!

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
If we don't get more signups, I may alter the setup for that game to be a 9 person event. We'll see.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
mafia bad

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnSdda4jrQ

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

Poque posted:

mafia bad

Have you considered that it is you, who is bad?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
two things can be bad.

such as mafia, and chell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'll play mafia game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012