Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Just need things from Hiipfire and Ghostly, and then one more player ideally, and then woo! Game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
male kermish i guess

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Whoops,

I'll be a lady from Ruzelia.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Whoops,

I'll be a lady from Ruzelia.

Or an idk

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
You should make me an "It" ecco

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Correct gender pronouns in this game please

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Okay game starts tomorrow night!! That is, Wednesday night!! Hope you are all excited. :toot:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Blah blah blah usual tired refrain from ecco you know how it goes. I actually did sincerely try to get it up yesterday but I had a date last night that ended with me getting dumped for the second time in two months so I instead spent the night recuperating.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
What a jerk! Want me to kill him?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes and emails. Thank you for being patient with me!

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

A Sample Role PM posted:

LITERALLY MAD IRL - Theodora Majewski - Knight (town-aligned vanilla)
You have spent your entire life so far dedicated to the Legionne of Her Imperial Highness Queen Judyta III. You started as a grunt, sent to quell a male uprising or help provide muscle for a local duchess's claims, but you excelled at your work. And you were noticed. And you got really, really lucky. You were promoted and given ample opportunities to prove your worth to the Legionne, and now here you are, a member of the elite Bottle Knights. Of course, you're in the middle of the uncharted forests of Ruzelia, and a vicious monster is breathing down your necks, waiting to murder each and every one of you in your sleep, and has taken the form of one of your most trusted and beloved companions, so, maybe you should have been a little more complacent with your lot in life. Still, it's time for a bit of the Verch Courage, and get out of this in one piece.

You are a townie! You seek to eliminate the monsters inside your own camp, and as such, win when only town-aligned players are left alive. You have the normal town powers of posting and voting in the thread.
You have no outstanding abilities.
You are vanilla and you are town-aligned.

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: LITERALLY MAD IRL, Theodora Majewski, Knight (town-aligned vanilla), was eviscerated night 0. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Bottle Knights awoke from their camp to find that one of their own had been brutally murdered, as if by a wild animal! But, impossible, the bestial tracks go out of the camp... and then transform back into the feet of a person, who then walks back INTO THE CAMP AAAAAHHHHHHHH.

:s: LITERALLY MAD IRL, Theodora Majewski, Knight (town-aligned vanilla), was eviscerated night 0. :s:

It is now Day 1.
:h: With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Monday, June 15th, ~11PM EDT.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Woo, woo! Confirming. Let's have a good game!

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Confiiiiirmed

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
*burps up a green liquid*

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
confirmed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzl_l5gC5is

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Confirmed, good morning, hooray!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Confirmed

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am a guy in this game.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Confirming

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Confirmed.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

*writhes back and faces sky with arms flailing like Godzilla breathing fire* The Scum Must Die!!!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hello I received a PM apparently there is a game of mafia? Well let's not waste any time!

##vote Merk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
WOW NICE FEARVOTE EXAKT UGHGNGHGNGHGN

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Last time I said someone named merk was scum they were, ergo I am right this time also.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

HiipFire posted:

WOW NICE FEARVOTE EXAKT UGHGNGHGNGHGN

Oh, hello Hiip

##vote hiipfire

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
WHICH WAY MADNESS/Shitty_wok has been replaced by Look Under the Rock. Everyone say hello and wish WWM to have the strength to weather the awfulness.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hi LUTR

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote f_v

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Samfucius posted:

Oh, hello Hiip

##vote hiipfire

hey

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

yuming posted:

##vote f_v

Rude.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

yuming posted:

##vote f_v

hello yuming! how are you? it's been a while! :sun:

##vote yuming

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

EccoRaven posted:

The Bottle Knights awoke from their camp to find that one of their own had been brutally murdered, as if by a wild animal! But, impossible, the bestial tracks go out of the camp... and then transform back into the feet of a person, who then walks back INTO THE CAMP AAAAAHHHHHHHH.

we're looking for a furry

##vote yuming

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my role in this game is "curmudgeon"

I have a day action where I hate joke phase and I get grumpy at you all for engaging in it instead of immediately jumping at each others throats and ripping each other to shreds

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I have a day action where I hate joke phase and I get grumpy at you all for engaging in it instead of immediately jumping at each others throats and ripping each other to shreds

##vote MCED

ur lame-o

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
>:-(

I'm cool and I am extremely good at walking

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Oh hey, replacing into a game where it takes under a minute to catch up is awesome.

Merk I was in your fair city yesterday and I would have hit you up but the whole day was weird and tiring, I brought my sister because a band we like was doing one of those "we'll play every track off your favorite album in order" shows and I walked so much and drank so much beer and whiskey that I felt half dead on the train home. And then we had to drive and weren't back until 6 AM and now I'm so shaky that I can't even drink water without spilling, and I can't speak above a whisper.

So I'm going to nap intermittently today, because ruining my sleep schedule is the best thing in the world right?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

EXAKT Science posted:

hello yuming! how are you? it's been a while! :sun:

##vote yuming
I'm good thanks! I finally played Battlestar Galactic last night I love it!

I also was not rehired at my school (who is crazy) so next year I will be working for a school who fingers-crossed does not ask me to violate my professions ethics code!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Deadbeat Dad posted:

we're looking for a furry

##vote yuming
I'm not a furry. My sister sort of is, you must be mistaken!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
How have you been? :sun:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Scum slip. ##vote MCED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game is going places.

• Locked thread