Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

We should, perhaps, not give money to people committing genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Cygnids
Dec 14, 2021

from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The NSA is illegally (lol) spying on you

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
america can be a homeland for jewish people as much as anywhere else

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
good. I'm glad your hurtful antisemitic claims will soon be outlawed. israel has produced great art, new wave classics like "come on kill children" by jabotinsky's midnight runners and "I love a man in a uniform and a diaper" by the likud of four, classics of cinema like "the triumph of the will" and "bad things hamas did on october 7th, totally not the idf, hamas: mossad directors cut", and classics of literature like the torah and the talmud

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there is definitely an fbi agent monitoring cspam. it's probably not a very high priority and they likely have other responsibilities as well. but spying on leftists is why the fbi exists.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there is definitely an fbi agent monitoring cspam. it's probably not a very high priority and they likely have other responsibilities as well. but spying on leftists is why the fbi exists.

Whybwould they be monitoring cspam if they're spying on leftists. This is a chud forum

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

whatcha playing lately g man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
cspam fbi "toe reapers" challenge coin lol

May 4, 2024
there's something illegal in the united states?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Whybwould they be monitoring cspam if they're spying on leftists. This is a chud forum

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The Voice of Labor posted:

good. I'm glad your hurtful antisemitic claims will soon be outlawed. israel has produced great art, new wave classics like "come on kill children" by jabotinsky's midnight runners and "I love a man in a uniform and a diaper" by the likud of four, classics of cinema like "the triumph of the will" and "bad things hamas did on october 7th, totally not the idf, hamas: mossad directors cut", and classics of literature like the torah and the talmud

And their famous poem "The Lure of Happy Children"

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DaysBefore posted:

:hai:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I think we're supposed to order them takeout for dinner to show that we know who they are.

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

im the fbi agent LOL

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

500 bad dogs posted:

im the fbi agent LOL

Officer please don't shoot my dog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

500 bad dogs posted:

im the fbi agent LOL

what other forums do you monitor

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

cspam fbi "toe reapers" challenge coin lol

lol its in the shape of a blown off big toe, absolutely

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it, naturally, has a bottle opener cutout

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
settler-colonialism is not cool

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

*asmr whisper into the mic*

...palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
There should be an age limit for politicians.