Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi

Seems like 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

I tend to just browse on my phone. Not always but mostly.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

calhoun
literally join x.com

cruft

You do like I do and stop posting as much. :(

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

I tend to just browse on my phone. Not always but mostly.

ABP.
Always
Be
Phoneposting

Finger Prince

Sometimes if I'm using my home desktop, I'll open a web browser window and open the bookmark for the Something Awful Forums, before closing the window in disgust and just grabbing my phone and opening awful app.

itry

Ask HR if they have stairs in their house before signing any contract. Bada bing bada boom.

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

Sometimes if I'm using my home desktop, I'll open a web browser window and open the bookmark for the Something Awful Forums, before closing the window in disgust and just grabbing my phone and opening awful app.

See and I'm the exact opposite, I use the browser almost exclusively.

cruft

It's a funny ol' world.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the SA forums have been blacklisted for MONTHS on my work computer. today i was able to log in for some reason though!!! :peanut:

day posts are back on the menu boys :getin:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
i browse at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrost

Your martial art sucks
Personal laptop and VPN.