Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/sheslaydaily/status/1791249884189692283?s=46&t=_v3L--jlsEKPoIDfuIGAUA

Wow so true!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

aew is a few steps from the impact zone

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

this that real poo poo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Wait those first run power rangers are worth money? I had the entire set and lit them all on fire because my friends told me playing with toys was lame, they melted into an amorphous eldritch horror of arms and legs, swirling colors. the flame turned green momentarily.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like old toys I think they’re cool. I have no interest in watching a video with The Little Bastard soyfacing in front of a rack of Street Sharks as the thumbnail.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I like old toys I think they’re cool. I have no interest in watching a video with The Little Bastard soyfacing in front of a rack of Street Sharks as the thumbnail.

Many normal people understand what this says and agree

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Many normal people understand what this says and agree

My post wasn’t for normal people it was for my fellow Hell Thread demons. I’m not forcing my coworkers to hear my Dan Lambert takes, I use up those Weird Guy At Work interaction credits on telling them about Planet Of The Apes lore.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

NienNunb posted:

My post wasn’t for normal people it was for my fellow Hell Thread demons. I’m not forcing my coworkers to hear my Dan Lambert takes, I use up those Weird Guy At Work interaction credits on telling them about Planet Of The Apes lore.

You can’t poo poo talk action figure guys if you’re participating in planet of the apes lore. Pick a lane pal

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I’ve never felt more out of touch with my peers than when everyone was watching between three to seven pro wrestler vlogs a week.

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

bizarro tony khan:

NienNunb posted:

I like old toys I think they’re cool.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

It was the beginning of the end simply because Edge defaulted to the same incredibly loving tiring “he’s just the Pebble lmao” joke every loving guy has done. Between this and MJF the roster did no favors for Ricky.

Lol though that people still blame Hangman because their hero got into like the twentieth beef in his wrestling career. Man I wonder why this one guy keeps only meeting assholes.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

This is your final warning.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Y'all are so cranky today. Go watch an episode of WCW Saturday Night like I'm doing to unwind. That show is a fever dream. Crowbar just squashed a dude named Sledge Hammer. I don't know who the gently caress Maxx is but he just choked out Chavo Guerrero in a minute. The only street shark I need is Shane Douglas of The Dynamic Dudes. Tony book Glacier again you loving coward also let Brian Cage cosplay Mortis

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Y'all are so cranky today. Go watch an episode of WCW Saturday Night like I'm doing to unwind. That show is a fever dream. Crowbar just squashed a dude named Sledge Hammer. I don't know who the gently caress Maxx is but he just choked out Chavo Guerrero in a minute. The only street shark I need is Shane Douglas of The Dynamic Dudes. Tony book Glacier again you loving coward also let Brian Cage cosplay Mortis

alternate universe where wcw won the war and we get glacier/mortis/wrath as mortal kombat 11 dlc

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

don’t tell me what to do in the hell thread you’re not god or my father or my boss - adam cole height individual

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Everyone should watch some WCW Saturday Night sometimes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/zPJQWn2.mp4

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If WCW Saturday Night was still around would it have a Horseshoe championship and who would it be

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

We should have a Hell thread WCW Saturday Night Watch along some time.

I should watch every episode and rate them over a period of weeks and make a thread about the Top 25 Episodes with reviews and pics of funny stuff that happens.

What would be the four criteria to score 1-5 to determine ranking?

Funniness
Match Quality
Promo Quality
Saturday Night Feeling/Vibes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Eat My Fuc posted:

We should have a Hell thread WCW Saturday Night Watch along some time.

I should watch every episode and rate them over a period of weeks and make a thread about the Top 25 Episodes with reviews and pics of funny stuff that happens.

What would be the four criteria to score 1-5 to determine ranking?

Funniness
Match Quality
Promo Quality
Saturday Night Feeling/Vibes

EPA Wrestling Club is doing WCW Nitro and PPVs and having a real good time doing it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

EPA Wrestling Club is doing WCW Nitro and PPVs and having a real good time doing it

I need to visit, I got probated last time for posting in the EFed or whatever and I don’t know why but I deserved it

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I need to visit, I got probated last time for posting in the EFed or whatever and I don’t know why but I deserved it

that was a friendly probe

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

TheSwizzler posted:

Everyone should watch some WCW Saturday Night sometimes

this guys theme had no reason to go so loving hard

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

You were the promotion probe where your noble sacrifice alerts the lepers colony of an episode. Happened to me too, cracked me up because I briefly thought I had actually done something.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

roadblock doing the sexy vampire upside down on the ropes pose

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

You were the promotion probe where your noble sacrifice alerts the lepers colony of an episode. Happened to me too, cracked me up because I briefly thought I had actually done something.

That owns

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

bizarro tony khan:

Lol

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

every tag team should probably be called The Dynamic Dudes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I liked Disorderly Conduct, Mean Mike and Tough Tom

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I loved the team of Fire and Ice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akcSqH1NMT4

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
That's a lotta meat

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There was an old Hogan promo from Nitro that I love where he references burning down condominiums in Waco to a disgusted Mean Gene.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Watched Meal and a Match

I thought they were going to cook the food :mad:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

did you not see that giant ham RJ City

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MancXVI posted:

Watched Meal and a Match

I thought they were going to cook the food :mad:

aew can't cook any angles what makes you think they could cook a meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Wait those first run power rangers are worth money? I had the entire set and lit them all on fire because my friends told me playing with toys was lame

for months and even years you held up this gimmick

why would you show your hand with a post like this

make sure version 2 is more believable because that makes it more fun