Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
*looks at the Dallas Stars*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

I mean you can’t write off McDavid/Drai from going on a tear and winning a bunch of games in a row, but Edmonton don’t look like a Cup winning formula right now, no way Pickard gets them 3 series wins, which means Skinner coming back and being heaps better, which I just can’t see. And then there is the defence..

If nucks do get past Edmonton, I think there’s a good chance that ends up being their final and they end up bowing out pretty easily to a team that is just simply better than them, and doesn’t have a bunch of exploitable flaws.

Stars will start at home and have an either medium or big rest advantage. Stars in 5 either way

Eastern final looks far likely to be a long series.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
the Stars don't really blow anyone out historically.. this franchise loves to play long playoff series lol. loving Seattle took them to 7 games last year. Probably doesn't help that under DeBoer they are 0-5 in game 1's so the always have started from behind and then had to battle back to even.

I think either Vancouver or Edmonton would have good chances of beating Dallas in a series.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The Dallas loving Stars gently caress Rule.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
- We are one Canucks win away from conference finals with only every division winner.

- No remaining team has won a Cup this century.

- The Vancouver Canucks have a realistic chance of winning the Stanley Cup by beating the New York Rangers, as Mark Messier is there to watch.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Canucks all the way!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gonz posted:

*looks at the Dallas Stars*

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
I would be fine with Vancouver winning, but if New York gets past Florida, I don’t trust them to beat this Rangers team especially with no Demko.

Rangers Panthers I think is going to be a really intense series and go 7 games. I don’t have a favorite but obviously cheering for Florida over New York.

Dallas is gonna beat either of Edmonton or Vancouver unless Otter shits the bed.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

The stars are aligning for a 30 year old rematch between the Canucks and Rangers

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The man with his buddies vibing in golf carts together with himself depicted as a cartoon Otter painted on his mask is not the type to poo poo the bed.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The best playoff advantage in Stars history or the 2007 Revenge Tour, LFG

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://x.com/frank_seravalli/status/1791834781300515064

uh alright

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
“PWHL Minnesota advances to finals with reverse sweep of Toronto.”

This absolutely proves Toronto is cursed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Duckman2008 posted:

“PWHL Minnesota advances to finals with reverse sweep of Toronto.”

This absolutely proves Toronto is cursed.

I was hoping for a Boston/Toronto 'ship but Toronto really can't have good things, it seems