Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Upsidads posted:

All the grace and power afforded by being c3po's foot

* athlete's foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"This is so fun!" he cries as his car grinds and crunches along the ground.

Lol.

What makes the entire video is literally every single other 4x4 car ever made would have finished that log course in 15 seconds

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

What makes the entire video is literally every single other 4x4 car ever made would have finished that log course in 15 seconds

With a little work, most work vans too.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's worse than that; It's pure unfiltered Elon.

Tesla, at least before, and SpaceX both had layers of ablative management whose sole purpose was to keep Elon out of the way. The Cybertruck is Elon being full-hands-on "creative genius", and the real punchline is there's a non-zero chance the reason it looks like that is because of an old Apple II Car Builder game where a VERY similar-looking vehicle was the "optimum" vehicle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberStuck/comments/1c7cnyq/there_was_an_old_game_for_the_apple_ii_called_car/

I remember playing this game in auto shop in high school. BEEF VI was my ride with a top speed of over 200 miles per hour, drum brakes and lovely shocks (because they were the lightest) and no windows to ruin aerodynamics. “High speed cornering is scary” said the automated design tester on the test track and why do I remember this when I can’t remember my anniversary

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Air Skwirl posted:

This is one of those ones where I just wonder, "what was the best case scenario in their head?"

In their head? Probably anywhere not close to jugular veins or eyes. The best would be to chin, he can grow beard so a scar there won't be visible and jaw bone is hard.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/F2sVol9.mp4

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

staberind posted:

I'll have the Unforseen Circumstances please.

this guy is a squadsight sniper in my xcom:enemy unknown roster

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The very beginning where it's a couple and the dude tries to look and the girl pulls him away, marry that woman.

Also, the words underneath translate to "do not look" to save people the time of googling it like I did.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Is this from Portugual(?)'s Funniest Home Videos?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The dudes going back for a second pie to the face are just perfect. You know what is there and don't like it, why are you going back for more?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Inceltown posted:

The dudes going back for a second pie to the face are just perfect. You know what is there and don't like it, why are you going back for more?

Stop kink shaming.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Inceltown posted:

My favorite is the dude who pulls the "throw it back through for revenge move" and then had then the good sense to get the gently caress out of the way of the counter-retaliation.

Also the guys who threw the pie back through and didn't think to get out of the way.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
los gags!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

credburn posted:

Is this from Portugual(?)'s Funniest Home Videos?

There are too many younger people there for it to be Portugal.

It’s Brazil.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Inceltown posted:

Some guys just love a good cream pie, I don't see what's wrong about it. It's perfectly normal.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Don't you look inside my hole with your one eyed head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

PicklePants posted:

Some guys just love a good cream pie, I don't see what's wrong about it. It's perfectly normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkzSRDc_ZV8