Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
He left them no choice but to sack him now. It wasn’t about the sending off - he ran off the sporting director Giuntoli and wouldn’t let him celebrate with the squad, tried to start a fight with the editor of Tuttosport (threatened “I’ll rip your ears off”), and destroyed a bunch of lights on a tv set in the stadium.

He was going to be sacked as soon as the season was over anyways but the reason he’s out already was his own doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
N
I
C
E

M
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

N
I
C
E

M
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

one for the ages tbh

I will miss Max, he is a club legend, he is hilarious, and he had to weather so much bullshit that the morons that own and run this club inflicted on him the last 3 years. I will not miss the football he churned out the last 3 years though.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Robviously posted:

Gone for behavior and not just poo poo results but honestly this needed to happen earlier. Can't wait to see him back in another 2 years.

Seems like thats some excuse to not pay him some of his salary ?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ulio posted:

Seems like thats some excuse to not pay him some of his salary ?

It absolutely is.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sassuolo relegated :henget:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'll miss their cool kits

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
both teams have sealed CL so you really have to respect them putting on a show

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/fralittera/status/1792462427449409719/

Lmao

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1793311018736599407?s=46

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I’d like to congratulate Inter on their new American owners after their Chinese owners defaulted on a loan that used the club as collateral

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm hoping they will do the classic vulture capital move and gut the team for all its assets before selling but they'll probably just end up doing what Elliot did to Milan which was find some other rear end in a top hat to take over at a reasonable enough price and let them deal with it.

The manager carousel has started with the aforementioned Motta to Juve. Fonseca is supposedly Milan's first choice and there's noise about Gasperini to Napoli after Atalanta lose the EL final tonight.

Also Sassuolo has quite a lot of decent players going for less than they're worth. Whoever gets Lauriente is gonna get a bargain.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
rip pioli

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gently caress they're going to be good again aren't they

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shrapnig posted:

I’d like to congratulate Inter on their new American owners after their Chinese owners defaulted on a loan that used the club as collateral

:sickos:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No, haha, no!!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Motta was probably the worst kept secret for, what, 6 months? Hopefully him getting hired brings some energy, if nothing else.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1794328525731950985

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
AdL + Conte is going to be so loving good