Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

I thought it was fantastic. LB6 was good as a standalone story, but Traum felt far more connected to the ongoing plot. I loved Kadoc’s inclusion and hearing his perspective on things, and I hope he and Yu get to interact at some point.

Most of all though, I loved how it portrayed the protagonist as being more independent, and a legitimate badass capable of fighting on their own. I mean yeah they’re still fighting via shadow summons, but whatever they’re doing it’s considered impressive enough that Servants have no trouble believing they’re also a Servant, and a powerful one at that. Shame we couldn’t have kept the cool outfit though. Not even a nerfed version with the same appearance.

Also they could have given more of the side characters unique portraits, especially that Assassin who was with us for a good chunk of the chapter and the crew who busted us out of jail. With all the money FGO makes I think they can afford to toss some of it at a few more artists. It’s not like you have to draw battle sprites or design animations for them or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Quod Erat Demonstrandum - And this concludes the proof. Ex Falso Quodlibet - From falsehood, anything follows