Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

day 25:
- started doing brunet stuff. observation and pen control practice. a lot of the latter was figuring out how to make brushes in procreate adjust taper and opacity based on pressure in the brush studio to duplicate some strokes he made in photoshop - got pretty close.
- more boxes
- 10m gesture session
- i got it in my head that i wanted to draw an axe and because i am a crazy person i was like yeah, let's do GOREHOWL. decided halfway through this would be a good piece to split up into multiple days. i am going to sleep on the 80% of the sketch i did, finish the sketch with fresh eyes tomorrow, then gently caress around with painting it in watercolors in procreate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
It's more Critical Role fan art! Better late than never!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MUa-Kmqyno

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Jestery posted:

Had a quick crack

Nothing serious and I'll keep at it, but I really like it

lol hell yea. i like the fish bottom left

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I have a habit of using iridescent paint where it doesn't belong, but in this case it's justifiable.

Plus a doodle

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
More ribbons for the ribbon god:

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

day 26

struggle day

- i finished the gorehowl sketch, messed around with painting it, and decided i was not into it enough to spend hours on getting that right
- did the brunet pen control exercise and it went better than last time.
- i drew box 31, drew the lines checking perspective, and decided i need to reassess my box drawing technique as i feel like i am not being mindful about perspective and i'm just trying to grind out the boxes.
- i did a figure drawing session that was a bit of a struggle but the end had some poses with foreshortened limbs that i did a little better on than i usually do.

i feel like i'm spinning my wheels a bit, so tomorrow i'm going to work on getting photoshop installed to get the brunet photo editing assignment done so i can start his material on figure drawing and make some progress there as well as do a little digging into drawabox's main challenge and three point perspective to see if i can come up with more mindful strats for getting the box right.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Chapter 7 Page 1

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!